Trait Points
0⚔️
Spoilers revealed the yonkos bounties

Shanks at 4000000000
Big mom at 4300000000
Kaido at 4500000000
Whitebeard at 5000000000
Roger at 5500000000

Im suprised shanks or big mom isnt the current highest wby guys?

MadaraReturns

Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Didnt the Jump Fest interview or promo mention Shanks having the highest bounty?

I just came from Reddit too, im curious if it's true...

Bro but if that's true than Garp and Roger are fucking legends (but my man Dragon is gonna be even more impressive/noble)

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i expected them to be higher but im not surprised at the order. shanks would obviously be lowest and kaido would be highest nad big mom between. only unexpected point was wb being so high, i'd assume he'd be alongside big mom. he's strong, but he never gave me the impression that he was an actual threat to the government similarly to how i view shanks

Reactions: Sakazuki

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Since, spoilers thread is closed:

One Piece Chapter 957 Title "Ultimate"
  • These Spoilers are confirmed by Redon
SPOILERS:
  • ACT 3 won't start in this week's chapter. All the Yonkous bounty are revealed and it's shown that Blackbeard has the lowest bounty out of all the Yonkous.
  • Rogers's old Bounty is revealed.
  • We get Info about the Rox
  • No break next week.
  • This is the most hype chapter IN THE ENTIRE SERIES
From Redon
More information.
  • Shirohige, Big Mom and Kaido was in Rox ship.
  • Rox was a D.
  • Shiki was part of Rox as well.
  • Garp and Gol D. Roger joined to defeat Rox.
  • All wanted.
  • More spoilers:
  • The three pirate kaido, bigmom and whitebeard, their name in the rocks was Thunder's big three
Shanks: 4,000,000,000 de Berries. Big Mom: 4,300,000,000 de Berries. Kaido: 4,600,000,000 de Berries. Whitebeard: 5,000,000,000 de Berries. Gol D Roger: 5,500,000,000 de Berries.
From Redon
Vegapunk, Ryokugyu, Bonney and Kuma information is FAKE.
For now, only first post's information it's true
  • [UPDATE] Here is a small summary from 5ch. Information about Rox and D. God Valley incident (alliance between Marine and pirates) The reason why Garp didn't promote to Admiral Oden and Wano Bounties (already mentioned by Redon.
Spoiler pics:
  • Fujitora and Akainu ( Fujitora injured slightly)
Translation for this panel:
  • Sakazuki/Issho Panel
Sakazuki: You’ve always wanted this right Issho? The annulment of the Shichibukai is as a result of y’all’s pessimism and although I objected to it, I won’t trample on the decision the Kings have made.
Fuji: The necessary sacrifice to allow the Shichibukai to continue to exist?!...Sakazuki, you’ve never been one of them so I don’t expect you to understand.
Sakazuki: ...
Fuji: All that’s left now, is to believe in the SSG. I’m sure the power/influence structure of the world will change drastically.
Chapter summary, thanks to Etenboby:
Sengoku: Kaido and Big Mom, it is true that they used to be on the same ship, however, their current strength is on a whole different level than it is 38 years ago. If the information on their “alliance” is true, then the worst pirate crew in the world is about to be borne.
Brannew!! What are the current bounties of those two?
Brannew: Oh yes, we are working on the new bounties of those who have been stripped of their Warlord position.
Let’s review all of their bounties.
—First, we have “Blackbeard”, whom people started to call an Emperor about a year ago. He obtained strong subordinates during the attack on Impel Down 2 years ago. Right now he’s the “ruler” of Pirate Island Beehive. He’s the new power that replaced Whitebeard, and he’s still growing. The admiral of “Blackbeard Pirates”, Marshall “D” Teach!! Bounty: 2.2476 billion berries!!!
—Next, we have him who’s been call an Emperor for 6 years, the youngest of the four and he’s trusted by his subordinates. Beckman, Roo, and Yasopp...his commanders make a name for themselves one after another. Known for having a high average bounty among the members, the crew with the best balance, a impregnable crew. The leader of “RedHair Pirates”, “RedHair Shanks”!!! Bounty: 4.0489 billion berries!!!
Next, it is said that she attacked a village of Elbaf when she’s just a child. A natural born monster!! She is a dictator queen who doesn’t believe anything other than bloodline, and created a bizarre country known as “Totto Land” with her 85 children. Captain of “Big Mom Pirates”, Charlotte LinLin!!! Bounty: 4.388 billion berries!!!
And—even though he was just a “pirate apprentice” at the “Rocks Pirates”.........later his personal strength attracts the respect of groups of brutal pirates, to the point of being call an Emperor. The General of “Beasts Pirates”, “Kaido of the Beasts”. Bounty: 4.6111 billion berries!!! From now on, we’ll not be able to use the “Warlords” against the “Four Emperors”!! Whether the choice of omitting those poisonous ones is correct or not, is depended on the future work of SSG, the special science corp of Marine.
—By the way we’ll also review the bounties of those legenardy men. Captain of “Whitebeard Pirates”, Edward Newgate!! Bounty: 5 billion berries!!!
Captain of “Roger Pirates”, the “Pirate King” Gold Roger, bounty: 5.5 billion berries!!!
From Shuhui:
  • According to news reports, in the God Valley incident 38 years ago, the Rocks Pirates was destroyed by Marine Vice Admiral Garp. Which is why he’s called the “Hero of Marine”, though he himself doesn’t like that title. What really happened was: in order to protect the Celestial Dragons and their slaves, Garp and Roger worked together to defeat the Rocks Pirates.One of the reasons Garp refuse to be promoted to admiral is that admirals are direct subordinates of the Celestial Dragons.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was dragon most wanted while whitebeard was alive? If so i predict he is 5.2 bil berries

If he wasnt most wanted while whitebeard was alive then i predict 4.7 bil
Post automatically merged:

Didnt the Jump Fest interview or promo mention Shanks having the highest bounty?

I just came from Reddit too, im curious if it's true...

Bro but if that's true than Garp and Roger are fucking legends (but my man Dragon is gonna be even more impressive/noble)
Yes.. In one of the databooks i also believe it said shanks bounty was the highest of the yonko. So that is weird

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaidou being the highest makes sense since he's now "the strongest"

I noticed though they said Shanks' crew is the most well rounded and "impenetrable" which I took as meaning toughest opponents to deal with among them.

LOL shanks :lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon: where are those shanktards right now?

here it is
You must be registered for see medias

: 4,048,900,000
The page before said this though
You must be registered to see images

He's been a yonkou 6 years compared to Linlin's decades and is just behind her. He's the youngest meaning the most prospective time ahead of him. And his crew is called the most well balanced and impenetrable crew.

Attachments

Last edited:

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaidou being the highest makes sense since he's now "the strongest"

I noticed though they said Shanks' crew is the most well rounded and "impenetrable" which I took as meaning toughest opponents to deal with among them.
nah kaido had the title of the strongest creature even when WB was alive and yet it was WB who had the title of the strongest man.so in that sense i think we already know now that WSC<WSM if anything. i remember people were saying creature includes man so kaido must hv been the strongest bt when looking at the bounties it seems WB held that title fairly and probably he got that title after roger's death.marines even said that no pirate could triumph roger and WB

The page before said this though
You must be registered to see images

He's been a yonkou 6 years compared to Linlin's decades and is just behind her. He's the youngest meaning the most prospective time ahead of him. And his crew is called the most well balanced and impenetrable crew.
yh and BB is being yonkou for like 2 years and already got 2.2476B bounty and lets not even talk abt luffy who is only 19. BTW this proves that mihawk dueled shanks before he became and emperor so mihawk dueling shanks aint that impressive. feels bad for mihawk fans :snickering:

Last edited:

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nah kaido had the title of the strongest creature even when WB was alive and yet it was WB who had the title of the strongest man.so in that sense i think we already know now that WSC<WSM if anything. i remember people were saying creature includes man so kaido must hv been the strongest bt when looking at the bounties it seems WB held that title fairly and probably he got that title after roger's death.marines even said that no pirate could triumph roger and WB
Kaido>Marineford Whitebeard

Many characters inlcuding WB himself acknowledged that his power is not what it used to be.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

yh and BB is being yonkou for like 2 years and already got 2.2476B bounty and lets not even talk abt luffy who is only 19. BTW this proves that mihawk dueled shanks before he became and emperor so mihawk dueling shanks aint that impressive. feels bad for mihawk fans :snickering:
@bold While that's probably true we don't actually know that as a fact. Even so now WB's gone so Kaido holds the title "strongest ..." so I'm not shocked he has the higher bounty now.

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaido>Marineford Whitebeard

Many characters inlcuding WB himself acknowledged that his power is not what it used to be.
its true he wasnt at his best bt from where did u get that kaido>MF WB stuff?? whether u like it or not he still held the WSM title by that time. which in this chapter again proves that WSM>WSC if anything. plus we all know that bounties are mixture of how strong,violent and and how much trouble they oppose against government.so its likely why shanks got the lowest bt if u compare WB was also a peaceful emperor compared to kaido and yet he got almost 400M berry more bounty compared to kaido. and marines saying no one could toppled WB and roger in that sense. so obviously WB on his best days were on another level compared to kaido rn. (not saying if they fought it would be high diff it would still be extreme diff bt WB would beat him 10/10 if they fought) so we dnt even know if kaido>MF WB or was equal or WB was still stronger at that time

@bold While that's probably true we don't actually know that as a fact. Even so now WB's gone so Kaido holds the title "strongest ..." so I'm not shocked he has the higher bounty now.
kaido always held the strongest creature title even before wb's death thats wt im saying. bt doesnt mean he is the strongest person there is. even when he held the WSC title WB had the title for WSM and here in this chapter it proves that even as peaceful as WB was he still got higher bounty compared to kaido and marines confirm that he and roger was unmatched despite kaido having a more violent and ruthless nature. i kind of think that it hugely implies that WB as WSM was > kaido as the WSC.wt im trying to say is we dnt know for sure kaido is the strongest out there just because he got that WSC title. bt if he had WSM instead then hands down he is the true champ rn. even though i troll shanks i think he got a better chance to be stronger than kaido despite him getting lower bounty since he is a peaceful emperor compared to kaido and big mom

Last edited:

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its true he wasnt at his best bt from where did u get that kaido>MF WB stuff?? whether u like it or not he still held the WSM title by that time. which in this chapter again proves that WSM>WSC if anything. plus we all know that bounties are mixture of how strong,violent and and how much trouble they oppose against government.so its likely why shanks got the lowest bt if u compare WB was also a peaceful emperor compared to kaido and yet he got almost 400M berry more bounty compared to kaido. and marines saying no one could toppled WB and roger in that sense. so obviously WB on his best days were on another level compared to kaido rn. (not saying if they fought it would be high diff it would still be extreme diff bt WB would beat him 10/10 if they fought) so we dnt even know if kaido>MF WB or was equal or WB was still stronger at that time
I'm just saying that based on performance alone, Kaido>MF Whitebeard
  • Kaido supposedly has impenetrable skin where else WB was basically a walking meat bag during the war. Even BM herself has never been injured and its only possible to hurt her if they trigger her mother caramel ptsd.
  • Kaido speed blitzed G4 Luffy where else WB could not even react to Squards attack (according to Croc and Marco he should have been able to)
  • Also according the manga, 1 vs 1 Kaido will win/always bet on Kaido
Also wasn't WB on medication? If Kaido cant put down WB with his power alone then at least he should be able to outlast him.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Saw this at Reddit and now I can just say I told you so to everyone else that doubted.
People are revealing legendary showings that is great and all but let’s address the elephant in the room.

A while back people said that Issho low diff Sabo and that he can’t even pu a scratch on one.

1. Issho is injured by Sabo. We see it and you can’t deny it.

2. Sakazuki literally said himself “Sengoku, we need to leave wano for now because we do not have enough manpower to take down those two.” Yes, those two being Emperor Linlin and Kaido.
So this admiral being stronger than a Yonko bullshit is debunked.

All those laughs and ridicule that was going on years ago was shut down by Oda today and he proved that you guys are idiots.

Rox I had a feeling we’ll get details on him later eventually and I knew he was strong since Kaido and Linlin was in his crew, however I wasn’t accounting for him for being a D and being Roger’s strongest opponent yet.
Shiki gold lion is canon, we knew that much.
On top of that there are two other legendary names that were dropped as well.
Captain John, another powerful pirate that Moria had as one of his powerful zombies.
And lastly a yet to be revealed pirates who was with the other three yonkos.
Silver Axe and Wang zhi

The beehive island that these legendary pirates first banded together is the island that Blackbeard inhabits right now.
He did what Rox did by assimilating powerful pirates all over to join his crew.

My theory is that Marshall D Teach is the son of Captain Rox.
It would explain where he gets his strong genes from and his tenacity.

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

kaido always held the strongest creature title even before wb's death thats wt im saying. bt doesnt mean he is the strongest person there is. even when he held the WSC title WB had the title for WSM and here in this chapter it proves that even as peaceful as WB was he still got higher bounty compared to kaido and marines confirm that he and roger was unmatched despite kaido having a more violent and ruthless nature. i kind of think that it hugely implies that WB as WSM was > kaido as the WSC.wt im trying to say is we dnt know for sure kaido is the strongest out there just because he got that WSC title. bt if he had WSM instead then hands down he is the true champ rn. even though i troll shanks i think he got a better chance to be stronger than kaido despite him getting lower bounty since he is a peaceful emperor compared to kaido and big mom
And I'm saying you just saying doesn't mean it's true. Do you have any showing he was referred to as such while WB was alive? I don't remember seeing anything saying that was the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.