Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i-------------->.

R u a angry person????..

describe urself when u r angry...do u smash things???...do u cuss???...

what r tingd that can make u nervouz..

how nervous can u get???...

and what u r do to extinguish ur anger???...

Reactions: JoanaTak

JoanaTak

Kin
1,284💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get more annoyed than mad. When I do though, I don't yell and let the other person yell before I say something lol. I try not to hold grudges or ghost since I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings LMAO

Usually once the argument is over and I leave the room, I'll cry and fall asleep if I'm at home

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get more annoyed than mad. When I do though, I don't yell and let the other person yell before I say something lol. I try not to hold grudges or ghost since I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings LMAO

Usually once the argument is over and I leave the room, I'll cry and fall asleep if I'm at home
stfu u r nice and calm person ...u can't get mad...

• Haha
Reactions: JoanaTak

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I curse a lot, but that's even when I'm not mad it's just cathartic lol

I... honestly dont get mad often. I think I used to get mad a lot more than I do now. That's not to say I think that things cant trigger me easily sometimes but I'm probably more laid back than I used to be. I think I only get mad at things that are personal and have to deal with like, people attacking me or my family, or attacking me for my difference in opinion, or people who are just straight up bullies.

If I can feel I'm getting really frustrated with someone and I just cant get through to them I just tend to exit the conversation to maintain my sanity lol