0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Basic Information
Name: Rōshi (老紫)
Nickname: Four-Tailed Demon
Clan: N/A

Looks: Rōshi wears a large headpiece consisting of a three pointed crown-like ridge, bears both his Iwagakure forehead protecter and ring, and a prominent black piece of armor running across his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. Despite his advanced age, his hair was solid red. It should be noted that his hair and beard style were exactly the same as that of the Four-Tails inside him.

Personality: Calm, wise, polite.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Iwagakure
Village of Alliance: Kusagakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Sannin
Specialty: Earth; Fire
Elements: Earth; Fire; Water; Wind; Water; Lightning
Your ninjutsu:
Lightning
All Mastered

Fire
All Mastered

Water
All Mastered

Wind
All Mastered

Earth
All Mastered

Background Info.
History:

Roshi was born in Iwagakure. On contrary of naruto's childhood, everybody liked Roshi. People hoped he turned on a great ninja, to defend the Village with the help of his bijuu. He was very strong for his age, achieving jounin rank at a young age and liked to teach the younger kids new jutsus. He was one of the most important people of the Village, he helped everybody. He didnt like doing missions and killing people, only if he really needed to like in case he had to protect someone so he didnt go on missions often. He prefered being a Mentor and help people be a better ninja. He was well known by his great talent and skill in earth and fire jutsus, having complete mastery over them. At a certain time, he decided that he needed to became better in case the village had to be protected so he left the village to master the power of the Four-Tailed-Monkey.

Other

Picture:
You must be registered for see images

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won:
Lost:

---------------------
*~Approved~*

Last edited by a moderator:

aTastyCookie

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL you have been waited to do this bio for ages now lol. Good bio hope it gets approved oh almost forgot edit your elements you put water twice.

Sinister

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks
Since Wrath. dropped he said i could have it so yeah.

but i have a question. do i know lava jutsu since i have this bio (monkey provides lava) or do i gotta wait till kage

and i know i cant go bijuu mode till kage (basiclly wanted to save it b4 anyone ese got their hands on it)

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks

but i have a question. do i know lava jutsu since i have this bio (monkey provides lava) or do i gotta wait till kage

and i know i cant go bijuu mode till kage (basiclly wanted to save it b4 anyone ese got their hands on it)
Wait till Kage Rank

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Thanks

You can use the lava just not the Bijuu. If My New Guidelines are approved. It will be great to have ya as a Jinchuu. xd