Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While We find NB members disscussing who is better for Naruto Sakura or Hinata or for Sasuke Sakura or Karin in dozens of threads all the time.. I find disscussions at other forums more interesting.. :p

Have fun:

OPinion 1# Naruto is the one who always makes initiatives, and Sasuke the one running away. Do I need to say more? Sasuke can't be dominant if he is in denial with his own feelings... While Naruto goes calling him "Sasuke-chan" (the fight on the hospital), jumping on top of him (Valley of the End), telling him he won't ever let him go (quote: "I won't let you to Orochimaru!" LOL), protecting him (in fact, Sasuke actually does the same), ect...
Plus, Sasuke is the more feminine looking of the two. XD (And I just love girls like him... No offense.) And an uke Naruto is SO Out Of Character! -_-

So, wheither Naruto's on top, or else there's just no seme. It's possible, too. They can always switch. XP (After all, who needs to be dominated or domining in love? It's a share-relationship. Fairer that way.)

OPnion 2#
^^ Indeed.
I personally think if they ever got together, they wouldn't have a dominant/submissive. I mean. I can't see either getting dom'ed all the time... Sasuke's an arrogant better-than-you kinda dude, Naruto just doesn't take things lying down. (ahh... Pun realized but unintended.)

opnion3#
I agree...with SasuNaru I generally see them reversing roles....I just can't see Naruto being bottom without a fight...:)

opnion4#
They would switch. Neither one would bottom ALL of the time. I see Naruto topping 70 percent though...Or maybe even more. But I don't mind when Sasuke's always uke, I'm an Uke!Sasuke fan...XP I think one of the reasons I like NaruSasu more than SasuNaru is that 90 percent of SasuNaru stories and fanart and doujins feature Naruto as a girly, wimpy, crybaby, who is the male version of Hinata.
Ugh, due people NOT realize that Naruto is more manly than Sasuke?! Just because Sasuke has a cold personality doesn't mean that he's an automatic seme!!! Take BOTH personalities into account please! Gah...I need chocolate

opnion5#
*Hands her chocolate* I totally agree with you there. It is very true that Naruto is more manly then Sasuke. This could be just me, but when I first got into Naruto I realized how similar Heero's and Sasukes personality was. But after a while I realized I was wrong. It was just during the first 10 episodes where he was all like "I'm going to kill you". But after a while he loosened up and I realized yeah....Naruto is far more manly (and straighter(sadly)) but Sasuke screams I'm a girly gay boy *-* a very sexy gay boy.....but yeah...Naruto Uke-not so much....like I said earlier...he wouldn't give in without a fight....*looks at time* Dammit...gotta go finish stupid Bio homework.....(only two more days and no more bio!!!) I know that was random.... ^-^

opnion 6#
yay, NARUSASU for ever! Long live SasUKE!

opnion7#
I see them as interchangeable. I used to ship only SasuNaru, but I read a fanfic that totally opened my mind and made me see Sasuke's submissive side. And I'm in the process of writing a SasUKE fic.
And, also, does it matter who's on top? *** doesn't make the relationship!

comment 8#
yeh i agree that sasuke would be the natural seme but i read a fanfic on adultfanfiction.net (or here ^^) called broken and it made me see that sasuke would be the one bound on a bed with a kyuubi,naruto on top taking seme position.

Comment 9#

uhm.............
NARUTO's a comedy, so, Naruto would be on top because that'd be funnier...!

and besides, it'd be more in character if that was to happen!

^_^

heheh...

comment 10#
i get what your saying but i still think there is no way in hell sasuke the Uchiha Sasuke would stand to be the uke. I mean he would so not stand for that, so i think if anything they're roles would be interchangeble.

comment 11#
Cha! I agree 100%! I also always thought Sasuke was more feminine looking...with that perfect pale skin and...Okay. I'm proving my point about NaruSasu, not how hott Sasuke is...even though it's true.
I say Naruto is the seme, damn it! And I think it's hotter too. Naruto just has that...seme aura goin on. Besides, Naruto is out there, he's so outgoing, and great at expressing his feelings. And we all know Sasuke likes to bottle up his emotions. Cha.

comment 12#

All in all, it's NaruSasu. But hey...they can be interchangeable. All's fair in Love and War^^

comment 13#
It could honestly go either way I think, however I find Sasuke easier to write as top, Espeacially since I write lemons from a first-person point of view,and i associate with Sasuke more. In other lemon-writers opinion, which is easier to write, SasuNaru or NaruSasu? And in first-person or third-person? Sorry, I sound like a text book, Lol. Your right though, Sasuke is more feminine.
SasuNaru = Lo

comment 15#
i ocassionally like narusasu but only if it is well written and they can describe the plot well. it's hard to explain Reply

comment 16#
Yeah, I only like NaruSasu, if the writer writes it from Sasuke's point of view, I'm wierd like that.
NarutoXSasuke=Love

Comment 17#
I'm all for NaruSasu.
The difference between them:

on the first glance Sasuke seems dominating, in control, cold etc.

When you look 'underneath the underneath', he's emotionally unstable (say anything about power or Itachi - creazy reaction); needs someone to tell him what to do ("hate, hate and live" -again Itachi) in order to do something; is insecure about himself (Am I not strong enough? -yadda); generally lets people dominate him to a point, then again, I'm never been fond of SUPER!ukes (Itachi stuff, Orochimaru, his father (well, I guess that doesn't count), the villagers with their kill Itachi and have lots of Uchiha-children so that we can have the GREAT Uchiha clan back -stuff (my opinion of them anyway)); he looks more feminine etc. etc. (I can continue for a long time with this..)

on the first glance Naruto seems like he's just a stupid prankser deadlast, who doesn't have any manners (aka is rude) and eats only raman. Let alone likes orange WAY too much.

Well, there probably wasn't anyone there for Naruto to teach him how to read, write, speak to other people, manners in general etc. since until his last academy year, only Sandaime and Ichiraku along his dauther were there for him. Sandaime wouldn't have had the time to teach him, he was the Hokage and I doubt that Ichirakus were there from the beginning. Iruka believed him to be a demon like everyone else (including other teachers in the academy).

How can you learn how to be nice to people when none one is nice to you? If people hate you, they won't sell you stuff or they'll sell you all the worst stuff in their shops. The orange jumpsuit could be an attempt to make him an easier target for the enemies or he really likes it, or, it's a side-effect from housing the demon fox (Kyuubi has orange/red fur).

When it really matters, Naruto's the boss and he has a bamn big leader-aura. He makes worst (or seemingly dominating types of) people to submit to his will (either by beating them or talking to them (usually both) for ex. Gaara, Zabuza, Neji etc.). He DOES have the greatest of all demons in him.

With all this rambling (sorry, BIG narutard here) I forgot what else I wanted to say.. well, I'm sure you got my point. *embarassed laugh*

Oh, and in my opinion, the one who kicks ** in battle field, does so in bed too. PLUS Naruto is a living stamina-monster. He can literally go on for several days, if you get what I mean.. *perverted grin* Reply Edit . Report Abuse . Ban User . Delete Post .«Jun 30th 2007, 3:05pm #15

umm... I always think Naruto is on top. But I think SasuNaru is more popular? I somehow can't see Sasuke as the seme, must be something to do with his effeminate looks and emo personality! lol
Either way, we love the 2 of them together (more like hot and horizontal), right? XD

comment#. i think it could go either way, but yeah; naruto always takes up
the initiative. the problem is that they're both so alike.

proud, so in a heterosexual world it'd be hard for either of them to

admit it, arrogant (and we wouldn't have our dear naru-chan any other way

now would we XD), great ninjas, etc. so i think it could honestly go

either way, depending on the author.

comment 18#
I like NaruSasu more than SasuNaru is that 90 percent of SasuNaru stories and fanart and doujins feature Naruto as a girly, wimpy, crybaby, who is the male version of Hinata.
QFT! I cannot tell you how much I agree. I am so frigging tired of stories like that. Where the bejeezus does Sasuke get his carnel knowhow from anyway? He's the most socially retarted character in the entire series for Christ's sake!!!

Also, I love them better when it has lots of bad!*** moments. Naruto and Sasuke ** that the other one isn't doing something right (teeth during bj, forgot lube, sloppy kissing, etc.) is just incredibly funny, yet so hot at the same time.

comment, 19#

you're SO right!!
I don't even see how Sasuke would know how *** works, being the socially awkward, no, socially RETARDED boy that he is.

Comment 20#
I don't like stories where one character is portrayed like a girl, but it's even more ridiculous when Naruto acts the damsel-in-distress. It's the completely 180 of his character, I don't see how people can look at that character and still call him "Naruto."

Comment 21#
o I love the people in his forum!!!! yea I do think that Naurto and Sasuke would switch positons but Naruto would be top like 85-90% of the time for me if not all the time. I mean in the anime and manga Sasuke is sooooo girly but everyone insists on makin him seme!!!! I mean Naruto's got a freakin demon inside him!!!!!! That's gotta make him seme!!!!! Plus like everyone's said Sasuke's really girly looking. and I agreeNaruto in no way is the damsel-in-distress!!!!

COMMENT 22#
da
OMG I LUV U! XD
I totally agree sasuke is uke ALL THE WAY AND ALL TIME!!!

I always wondered why Naruto was considered uke in the first place it really ** me off. If its the blond hair ppl PLEASE say its not because...i'll lose it.

Is it his blue eyes? cause a LARGE majority of anime characters have blue eyes, are they all uke?, no!

If its his personality...c'mon guys you're tweaking it WAY to much, Naruto's a strong guy.

I also think fans of sasunaru are clinging to the past, using all the options they can from the first seasons before shippuden came along.

Why? because Naruto was a goofball and suddenly he is considered a uke for that. NO THANK YOU!

Have people been watching the shippuden and reading the manga? cause seriously guys Naruto's becoming DAMN hardcore! so I think it's time we let go of young Naruto and began living in the formal. The shippuden days.

Sasuke on the other hand did have that "you can't beat me" rep going on for him in the beginning, but things changed and so did Sasuke.

He may seem like an unemotional guy with "im all mister silent" on top but (and I know this will sound corny) he's a really unstable character.

He's got his past which made him what he is today, after the murder of his clan, that's all he's been after to get it off his chest(kill Itachi XD)

And I think in my own opinion, after all this is done he's gonna break and need support. (from Naru!!, I dont mean it in the uber-sasuke uke way just... normal still or little bitchy/diva uke way! XD)

So yeah...plus I think Kashimoto is leaning in that direction.

Oh and BankotsuChick please dont mind the whole reply thing, except for the beginning "omg!" part, yeah that was for you!^^ You summed everything I said here into one sentence XD. U ROCK!! fellow sasUKE fan!^^

Comment 23#

sasUKE forever! I mean, hello, althrough the manga and anime, Naruto hated anyone who was better than he was. He likes being top dog, and he's going to be seme, 95% of the time. I only say 95% because Naruto would change roles every now and then.

Comment 24#
*sniff* I have finally found a place where I BELONG! >_<
Didn't that scene in the Zabuza Arc just scream, "SASUKE IS UKE!! BELIEVE IT!"? The Uke is always in the Seme's arm. Enough said. (and is was Naruto who kissed him first in ep 3.)

Plus, have any of u SEEN Sasuke's legs? They're like...pale twigs! In SasuNaru fics and whatnot, Sasuke is always portrayed as an absoulate possesive not to mention an even more perverted version of Jiraiya! Does he ever look perverted to you? Now Naruto on the other hand...

I think he makes a better uke because his hair is longer than Naruto's. (Neji's is still in the lead though...) He's also the one running away while Naruto is the guy who chases him. He's really unstable...which is a total girl role! Naruto is NOT going to stand being overpowered by his lifelong rival.

Heheh, I'd choose the brooding uke over the pouting and crying OOC one anyday!

Although, it'd still be fair to switch once in a while...ya know?

comment 25#
You go girl! Naruto is definately dominate!

comment 26#
I agree with you! Naruto may look small and innocent, but he can beat your ** to a bloody pulp! *Cough- Sasuke- Cough* I belong here! MY PEOPLE!

Uwaaaah I like Narusasu but its just Sasuke fits the seme description

Cool: Cold: Collected:Hot: Taller then the uke at hand

While are naru-kun has the uke

Shroter:Hyper:Emotional (at times)And very cute

But, naruto more direct aproach in life makes him more seme material ne? and sasuke feminie and sad complex makes him ukeish!

i like both evenly, but ive read more sasunaru then narusasu it may just be because sasu personaliltyy is why he's seme so much but i persnaly think that there even no uke, no seme just..two smexy boys in love X3

Actually, who is seme and who is uke actually determines a lot for a fanfiction.

People may first notice, but the plot follows with the seme/uke-approuch to a certain characters. *sweatdrop* ...I don't even understand what I just said. 0_0;

Comment 27#

Naruto and Sasuke both make different semes and ukes. Uke!Naruto is cute and hot-headed, Uke!Sasuke is shy and dependent, Seme!Sasuke is dark and possesive (and perverted at times), Seme!Naruto is good-hearted and outgoing [meaning that he'll be an awesome bf].

Being a little shorter doesn't mean they have to be an uke. In my opinion, Naruto = seme in uke's clothes and Sasuke = uke in seme's clothes. ahaH...*sweatdrop again*. But opinions are opinions right? Before, I thought just like you did. :]

comment 28#
I love others' opinons! Thanks for yours! I presonally will pick Naruto as seme anyday, but we all have our own thoughts!

Don't hate, yal, apperciate!

(Im tired and bored... please excuse the randomness...)

comment 29#
Naruto is definitely the 'seme'

Sasuke uses a tough exterior to hide his true self, which is emotional, insecure, and sensitive. He needs someone like Naruto to love him and be devoted to him to bring him out of his shell :)

comment 30#
Naruto is definitely the 'seme'

Sasuke uses a tough exterior to hide his true self, which is emotional, insecure, and sensitive. He needs someone like Naruto to love him and be devoted to him to bring him out of his shell :)
comment 31#

The way I see it is- NaruSasu is more realistic and in-character.

I love Naruto as seme for these reasons-

1.) He acts more like the man in the relationship. HE was the one who kissed Sasuke (granted it was accidental), he was the one who hugged him, he held him in his arms at least twice- once after he protected him from Haku and again after he was beaten by Itachi- not to mention cupped his face very tenderly after the Haku incident. Plus he's always worrying about Sasuke such as when Itachi was fighting him. Very seme-like.

He's so possessive of him as well- take for example this line- "I don't know why...but I can't bare the thought of you leaving with a guy like Orochimaru!"- doesn't that sound a lot like something a man would say to a woman? Maybe even, kami forbid...a jealous boyfriend? He's trying to protect him from the bad guys. He doesn't want him to be taken away from him.

He always initiates everything- he's the once trying to protect him, trying to talk to him, trying to reach him, trying to touch him- wouldn't it be natural that he be the one to initiate ***? He's more open with his feelings and affection and he finds it difficult to understand what's going though Sasuke's mind.

The whole thing where Naruto feels hurt because he thinks Sasuke never thought of him as a friend came right out of a man from a love story- the whole "Everything we've been through together...that meant nothing to you?" thing. Sasuke, in a sense controls the relationship, the same way a woman does with a man. Naruto would be the one constantly eager for ***- Sasuke would be the one who says "Not now, I'm tired" or "I don't feel like it right now".

Sasuke would be the one to cave in to his affections eventually and give up. Plus, Naruto would be so sensitive while having *** at first- he'd be all like- "I don't want to hurt you- are you okay?". What a sweet seme. That would be perfect for Sasuke too because he needs warmth and affection, he doesn't need someone whose just going to be ice cold, emotionless and rape him without remorse.

2.) His personality is more stereotypically manly. Hello, he's loud and cocky, never studies or plans ahead, eats as much as he can get, is dumb, can't get enough of women's bodies but doesn't understand them, has no manners, has no fashion sense, is messy as ever and wild and animalistic, has...er...problems related to methane, makes stupid jokes, outgoing...likes...frogs? Is a total rebel who likes playing pranks. Oh yeah, sooo feminine. Not.

Then we have Sasuke- super composed, always neat and well-dressed, gets perfect grades- Mr. "I'm so perfect perfect mr. teachers pet" and also, usually girls end up falling for the gay guy and he ends up being super popular and talented and the opposite happens for the straight guy. He scoffs at Naruto all the time...who's the girlfriend here?

3.) He looks more like the man. He's got the beast inside of him. He's not the "pretty" one in the relationship. Sasuke's the one with the pretty skin and hair, aristocratic features, delicate face and body- not to mention his hair is longer (which in yaoi, is usually the sign of an uke). Naruto is considered "ugly" by the girls in Konoha, he's got the more rugged, rough face, wild short hair, whiskers, elongated canines, predatory expression. Also, his skin is darkly tanned whereas Sasuke's own is pale as Sakura's. Sasuke looks like his MOMMY who's probably the prettiest woman ever in Konoha other than Kurenai. Naruto's voice is husky and raspy- Sasuke's is all smooth and velvet. Yes, he might have a deeper tone to his voice but that's like the only trait of his that's more manly than Naruto.

I think most people like SasuNaru because that's the typical yaoi pairing they're accustomed to- you know, with the cold seme with black hair and dark eyes and the shonen hero uke with lighter hair and eyes. I don't know why girls find that hawter.

I really hate the silly seme/uke "rules"- that in order to be seme you can't cry or show emotion and the uke must always be shorter and more fiery and look a certain way.

But to me, SasuNaru is so OOC for the two of them. Sasuke's not going to RAPE Naruto...he doesn't even like human contact. And yes, it might be somewhat IC for Naruto to cry but I actually like seeing Naruto happy and confident- not in pain- and I definitely don't see him being all, "Oh yeah! Take me I'm yours!".

Whereas with NaruSasu, as I said, Naruto would be the world's sweetest seme (except when Kyuubi takes over) and Sasuke's needs that. He's insecure and he needs someone to give him affection and security.

But I don't only like NaruSasu for the sexual element. In fact, that is the least important part to me.

I mainly like them together because of their deep emotional connection. I see them as probably the deepest relationship in Naruto or at least, Sasuke is the person Naruto cares most about.

I often see debates between Sakura and Hinata fans over which girl is right for Naruto. I myself am in conflict over this but the way I see it is, Naruto likes Sasuke more than any girl in the series. Not to mention their relationship has had some great development.

I know that ultimately, Kishimoto is likely to pair Naruto off in a heterosexual relationship- because he would loose about 95 percent of his straight, male fanbase if he did otherwise and also, let's face it, Naruto has never been confirmed to be homosexual but I still think that NaruSasu is probably the deepest relationship
Just to disscuss or learn perspective of different people..not to flame them..

Last edited:
Reactions: +Kyon+

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm truely disgusted, I read...not even half but I just have a bad image in my head, I don't think NaruHina, NaruSaku or any of the other straight pairngs had this....level of dicussion.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read the title of this thread and then read parts of this and I never though girls were so...freaky. I mean I've met some pretty freaky ones but this is different. It's not so much the gay paring but the conversation and discussion about it...

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry don't mean to offend you if you are gay, but thats just not my type of thing >.>.
lol.. Are you sure I'm a guy in the first place?

read the title of this thread and then read parts of this and I never though girls were so...freaky. I mean I've met some pretty freaky ones but this is different. It's not so much the gay paring but the conversation and discussion about it...
It's educational as well then. :D

Either way.. males are talking about two females making out all the time and Naruto's sexy no jutsu of all the kind in this manga itself. Don't you think it's a little bigotted to call girls freaky about the same thing?

Last edited:

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol.. Are you sure I'm a guy in the first place?

It's educational as well then. :D

Either way.. males are talking about two females making out all the time and Naruto's sexy no jutsu of all the kind in this manga itself. Don't you think it's a little bigotted to call girls freaky about the same thing?
Well yeah but guys are more sexual then girls, or at least that's what the steriotype is. You expect to hear guys talking about them banging a girl or two or more girls doin their thing but, I've never heard this from females before, I mean I don't generally hang around a lot of girls when they start talking that's a red zone for guys, meaning it's either going to get weird like this or they're in trouble.

@reborn-i dont know... I'VE met some pretty freaky girls
I've seen and been with freaky girls before it's just I've never heard this before and certianly not so in depth, guys are never this complicated with their "girl-on-girl" or other sexual fantisies, we're always clear and to the point.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well yeah but guys are more sexual then girls, or at least that's what the steriotype is. You expect to hear guys talking about them banging a girl or two or more girls doin their thing but, I've never heard this from females before, I mean I don't generally hang around a lot of girls when they start talking that's a red zone for guys, meaning it's either going to get weird like this or they're in trouble. .
You are still young and are sterotyping. Secondly, a lot of times yaoi is not about the sexual act itself. But, I doubt many at NB understand yaoi as a genre or if they can handle a disscussion on it.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
While We find NB members disscussing who is better for Naruto Sakura or Hinata or for Sasuke Sakura or Karin in dozens of threads all the time.. I find disscussions at other forums more interesting.. :p

Have fun:

Just to disscuss or learn perspective of different people..not to flame them..
Is that necessary? xd... welll I didn't have the attention span to read all of that so...... ahhh... but I really don't like threads like that I mean who cares which fictional character gets with which fictional character I just want to see them kick each others asses..... this is why I like anime like Yu Yu Hakusho... Yusuke was with Keiko.... and there was a lot of ass kicking no..... will Keiko end up with Kuwabara..... O_O it was straight shot Yusuke and Keiko then ass kicking......

Status
Not open for further replies.