Questions that are not worth creating a separate thread for!

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There are times when you are just wondering about some little thing that doesn't need much of a discussion. For example, "Where was Tsunade at the time of Kyuubi attack on Konoha" or where is a quote from. In such cases you can post your question here instead of making a thread about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why cant i thank you for this thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post your questions here, don't create stupid threads like: Who is the strongest, who will win.

Post the questions here instead.

If more threads like that are created, they will be trashed and the creator will be warned/infracted.
No worries Hammy. I thanked him for the both of us. lol.

Thx you Mugi. I really got tired of seeing those threads.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
why can't naruto control the full chakra of the nine tails?
You can't control what you don't have. He does not have the full 9 tails locked within him. So he cannot have the full chakra of that which he does not have.

........Thinking. does this mean that even if Akatsuki were to extract the 9 tails from Naruto and 8 tails from Bee, would they still be able to form the Juubi with the missing chakra of the other half of the Kyuubi?

hmmmmmmmm.

PositiveEmotions

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can't control what you don't have. He does not have the full 9 tails locked within him. So he cannot have the full chakra of that which he does not have.

........Thinking. does this mean that even if Akatsuki were to extract the 9 tails from Naruto and 8 tails from Bee, would they still be able to form the Juubi with the missing chakra of the other half of the Kyuubi?

hmmmmmmmm.
but he already has the 9tc.. doesn't that mean he can control some of his new 9tc powers?

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah its hard to understand how Minato sealed the 9t.
But Naruto has both halves of the 9t right now.

Naruto only used the new form for 2 things:
1. Reseal the 9t
2. Punch Kisame

PositiveEmotions

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes but even naruto was smart enough to know he went a little to fast. so meaning that we know that.. doesn't that mean naruto can control the rasengun with his speed?

PositiveEmotions

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well because when he kicked kisame his foot got stock ... so i am wondering how powerfull the rasengun would be along with the speed... like is it possible he would kill a ninja with it?

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IDK I don't have a Sharingan.
jk

Yeah the abilities are actually stronger when the Sharingan changes into an MS.
Part 1 where Sasuke got a beat down from Lee, he body wasn't as fast as his Sharingan.
In Part 2 he got doses of drugs from Oro to increase his overall abilities and was able to counteract at the same time as his Sharingan.
He also got his ass whooped from Kirabi using an MS but it was his 1st time using it in Battle.

I bet he's a lot faster then Naruto atm, even with Naruto's latest power up.

PositiveEmotions

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IDK I don't have a Sharingan.
jk

Yeah the abilities are actually stronger when the Sharingan changes into an MS.
Part 1 where Sasuke got a beat down from Lee, he body wasn't as fast as his Sharingan.
In Part 2 he got doses of drugs from Oro to increase his overall abilities and was able to counteract at the same time as his Sharingan.
He also got his ass whooped from Kirabi using an MS but it was his 1st time using it in Battle.

I bet he's a lot faster then Naruto atm, even with Naruto's latest power up.
lol i think their equal as for speed goes if not naruto allot faster than sasuke bc of the + sm