Questions that are not worth creating a separate thread for!

Rambo200

<div class="bbWrapper">Can u tell after how many posts I will get a rank like jounin or chunin or S-jounin. And how to modify till it. Please help.. me.</div>

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@ON: But Naruto has the whole thing though. Naruto has both Yin/Yang halves of the Kyuubi right? He isn't going to dig up a grave of his dad just to get the other half so he can use it. He's got the whole thing.

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The magatama? That's a neckless bro.
The Rikudou Sennin had that.
It most likely pertains to the Six Paths. Hasn't been explained much. Neither has the seal where it has 3 Uzumaki Clan Symbols.
1 on his gut. 1 on each shoulder.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@ON: But Naruto has the whole thing though. Naruto has both Yin/Yang halves of the Kyuubi right? He isn't going to dig up a grave of his dad just to get the other half so he can use it. He's got the whole thing.
He does not have the whole thing. He was only given half. The scroll seal from the toad only completely released the full HALF of the kyuubi's chakra. It did not release it and give him minato's half as well.

:flaw:

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@ON: Your right, but I reckon he has the whole thing though. Minato grave can't be digged up just for the sole reason of getting the Yin half.

Last edited:

-The Agent-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a question about Kabuto's Edo Tensei. What are your theories about the last coffin he resurrected. Who do you think it was that had Madara so spooked?

-The Agent-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Tobi comes out claiming that he is Uchiha Madara, how come almost everybody acknowledges him as Madara except Zetsu. Zetsu continues to call him Tobi...Why is that?