Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok is it just me or is naruto power scaling just too confusing ???

I mean don't get me wrong I understand it but Kishi just keep upping and upping the power scaling for a few characters and leaving the others in the dust ... Like I know it's his manga but did he really just have to end madara like tht ? We had like 2 chapters of madara trying to get his second rinnigan to fight sasuke and naruto and he finally gets it could he not have had a proper fight with the duo b4 he revives kagura who has more chakra then the jubbi+ a jubbi junjurchi combined .....

I'm just saying narutos power levels r becoming too much and is inconsistent.

A lot of ppl say DBz power levels r the same and tht isn't true every arc all the DBz fighters became stronger in their own way u can check there is offical power levels for each arc because of how dramatic the power increase is

And that's what Kishi needs to do put out a power level list and lists pols power levels cuz it's too confusing to me
If I had to put it in DBz terms (as in how weak or strong ppl r in terms of the DBz arcs)
Like it's like naruto sasuke jubbito jubbidara edo madara is like buu saga

While rest of ppl like Kage edo Kage shinobi alliance bee akatsuki itachi etc r like Sayian saga lol

And kaguya just jumped to like GT saga (I say this because of the amount chakra she has like how is tht possible .-.)

When u have a manga out for this long and constant changing of power levels for no reason there should be some explanation on where the main characters and other characters stand on power scaling like everyone was saying how naruto and sasuke r god tier so... What does tht make kaguya u broke the power scaling (yet again) with her >jubbi + chakra reserves and isn't the jubbi chakra it's self like the definition of it ?
Anyway what do y'all think of the current power levels of naruto cuz tbh everything was fine until naruto sasuke woke up from there nap U_U

cptenn94

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is certainly confuseing.

Bijuu has exponential amount of chakra.
Kakashi has above average chakra levels(after timeskip)
Kurama has approx 100-200. Half of kurama has 100 times kakashi chakra(kakashis actual estimate).
Certain kage level ninjas have bijuu level chakra. I do not think they actually have the same amount though.(though hashirama seems to be a exception)
So lets put them at 50-150 times kakashi chakra.
V1 juubi(incomplete version 1), has approx 1000-5000 times kakashi chakra(maybe understatement)
Juubi jin just focuses that power.
V2 Juubi(Incomplete juubi 2, missing yin kurama, and little bits of bijuus) Should have approx 1500-7000 kakashi chakra.

Kaguya absorbing the chakra of all the ninjas in the world, should have approx 15,000-50,000 kakashi chakra. That would fit the statement, of kaguya absorbing way more chakra. This would require there to be 50,000 ninjas who have kakashi level chakra. Most ninjas probably have less. As all people are affected, there are many people(who are not ninjas), who have miniscule amounts of chakra, due to zero training.

Simply though, it would be nice if kishi could invent a chakra measurement unit, and introduce that in the next databook. Because you are correct, we can only speculate.