Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly feel there is no need for a thread creation to occur just for the purpose of answering one question, but since Nexus refuses to reply to RP questions on his profile without punishment; it must be done. Is it possible for one individual to drop their Custom Element or just give up all complete rights/ownership?

Of course after giving up said ownership, I will construct some more Custom Elements. So, Nexus old pal how about it? How come we barely talk anymore?

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And how about you use this thread: ? Someone would reply...
Appreciate the suggestion, but I am good with using this old fashion method. :noc:

Soon enough, I'll contact Nexus personally if he doesn't answer.

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
I believe they can be dropped
Though im not sure if it would be easier to give the element to another in a similar style that exists with in the custom summoning
A contract is never deleted it must have an owner at all times maybe that would apply to CE also?

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
I honestly feel there is no need for a thread creation to occur just for the purpose of answering one question, but since Nexus refuses to reply to RP questions on his profile without punishment; it must be done. Is it possible for one individual to drop their Custom Element or just give up all complete rights/ownership?

Of course after giving up said ownership, I will construct some more Custom Elements. So, Nexus old pal how about it? How come we barely talk anymore?
Appreciate the suggestion, but I am good with using this old fashion method. :noc:

Soon enough, I'll contact Nexus personally if he doesn't answer.
Irrelevant.

You know there are other admins/mods who can answer that question? Nexus isn't the end all-be all (not meant to offend). But if you are insistent on having one person answer your question (which did) then it is a personal problem and something not worth making a thread to get attention. Next time you want someone specific to answer your question leave a PM and wait until they answer. If they don't then forget about it. Simple.

Reactions: Nexus

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Irrelevant.

You know there are other admins/mods who can answer that question? Nexus isn't the end all-be all (not meant to offend). But if you are insistent on having one person answer your question (which did) then it is a personal problem and something not worth making a thread to get attention. Next time you want someone specific to answer your question leave a PM and wait until they answer. If they don't then forget about it. Simple.

It's a question and suggestion forum, he posted a question... he got his answer xd

It's like people asking any rp question, they could ask a mod, but not get an answer. This forum exists for a reason..

And if someone drops an element, do the people who learnt it still have it?

Reactions: JojocIaw

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Irrelevant.

really, you come in here and try to flame an older member? feel like a big boy now?

smh, if a questions been answered.. don't post.. Simple.

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems the noobs are feisty these days. I posed a question in this thread because I wasn't sure if Nexus would punish me on a RP question in his PM box. I appreciate all who didn't have a hissy fit over such an activity today. God knows there aren't worse thread out there.

P.S: I have Repped Minato. O^O

P.S: I'm giving up ownership of my K.E Custom Element to Pervy and Grimm as long as Zanji remains an user of the element on his free will. As for my Light Element, I just give complete ownership to Roku

Last edited:
Reactions: JojocIaw

'Kurapika

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Irrelevant.

if you think about it for a sec, you will find out that
1. he seems to know nexus
2. he is an old member
3. he is inactive on this forum
from that you can conclude that he probably doesn't know that the population of NB has surpassed a number of countries and that the tolerance of such threads has been decreased, and he made this thread because nexus says on his profile nor to VM him about RP, which he must of misunderstood and thought he shouldn't even PM him
and you accusing him doesn't make sense, since he wants to give away/drop his c.e he probably isn't planning on staying here for long

really, you come in here and try to flame an older member? feel like a big boy now?

smh, if a questions been answered.. don't post.. Simple.
flaming any member is against the rules, it doesn't matter their joining date
and they way you say that is as if older members are special, are you suggesting that there aren't any retarded members within the older members, or are older members just harder to flame?
i'm sorry but you really need to get over your self.

Status
Not open for further replies.