Question: Next Generation

Do you care about the next generation achieving their goals?

• Yes! I can't wait for the ending to see them as Adults.

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No! I don't really give a sh*t

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Hagoromo is a *****.

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

NextGenNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ofc, i wanna see them achieve their goals, but that's probably gonna be a long time from now.
I want to see Kurotsuchi to go all out. I need 'dem Jinton back.

The new generation is boring as for now. No one is truly unique. It's just my opinion so let me live guys.
Kishi should've given her Jinton, she'd be the strongest Kunoichi of all time.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The idea of the first Uchiha Hokage has never not excited me. An image of an adult Sarada in the hat is fantastic. Could care less about Boruto, who already had his most interesting development covered in his movie....indifferent to Mitsuki and doubt he'll ever have a motivation or character arc.

Do the others have aspirations?

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The idea of the first Uchiha Hokage has never not excited me. An image of an adult Sarada in the hat is fantastic. Could care less about Boruto, who already had his most interesting development covered in his movie....indifferent to Mitsuki and doubt he'll ever have a motivation or character arc.

Do the others have aspirations?
You really think Boruto's Movie Arc is going to be his highest point? Comparing post-movie Arc Boruto and future Boruto, I don't thinks he's empty yet

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then entertainment wise,they wouldn't be surpassing the the naruto franchise...doesn't it make more sense to just top the last project with something better?

Why would you hope to not have something more interesting to watch, haha.
It would be cool if they could somehow write the characters better than the other one's, but it seems harder to do given that Boruto's generation are kind of pampered.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How long do you think the story will last anyway?
How would I know, I'm just a viewer.

Honestly, do these characters always need some pathetic "i grew up as a foster" or "my dad sealed a jink in body" type stories, just to have great character development. Come on, now.

So many things they can cover, outside of clan massacres and being an orphan.

Last edited:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How would I know, I'm just a viewer.

Honestly, do these characters always need some pathetic "i grew up as a foster" or "my dad sealed a jink in body" type stories, just to have great character development. Come on, now.

So many things they can cover, outside of clan massacres and being an orphan.
Just asking for an estimate.

Probably not in that category, I'm leaning towards more as growing while being tragic. Rather than sad backstories from the start to be good.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then entertainment wise,they wouldn't be surpassing the the naruto franchise...doesn't it make more sense to just top the last project with something better?

Why would you hope to not have something more interesting to watch, haha.
Cus for example the Rinnegan used to be godlike now they have the preta path as a tech jutsu and it feels like it's nothing anymore, it took a lot for the old generation to get to godlike levels I don't want it to be easy for the new generation to reach that status just like that.