Question: Next Generation

Do you care about the next generation achieving their goals?

• Yes! I can't wait for the ending to see them as Adults.

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No! I don't really give a sh*t

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Hagoromo is a *****.

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Has anyone gotten to the point where they care about these characters reaching their goals, and get really excited thinking about Hokage Sarada, Shadow Boruto, and etc?

I know that not a lot of them have dignified roles yet. Outside of those two, Shinki's DB said something about Gaara wanting him to become the Kazekage. In total I think there's only three with solidified goals, but the original series didn't really have much end game goals other than Team 7's and a few minor characters who didn't even achieve them.

Granted the series is just now starting to take off, but do you feel written wise that you actually can't wait for this to happen? Or are you not sold yet? Like absolutely not giving a shit, because you care more about Naruto's generation.

Greatness23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want Sarada to get op and be written to make up for what kishi made her mom lack, seemingly. I want Boruto to become solo king 2.0 Like his uncle. As far as wishing goes, I just want to see Naruto and Sauce go all out against some op enemies, even if they both die. Tbh, its the only way to usher in the era and give the series that 'it' factor

ReBoot

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
-220💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Has anyone gotten to the point where they care about these characters reaching their goals, and get really excited thinking about Hokage Sarada, Shadow Boruto, and etc?

I know that not a lot of them have dignified roles yet. Outside of those two, Shinki's DB said something about Gaara wanting him to become the Kazekage. In total I think there's only three with solidified goals, but the original series didn't really have much end game goals other than Team 7's and a few minor characters who didn't even achieve them.

Granted the series is just now starting to take off, but do you feel written wise that you actually can't wait for this to happen? Or are you not sold yet? Like absolutely not giving a shit, because you care more about Naruto's generation.
I want to see them as adults, and I'm interested to see their progress, but I do not want to watch the show for 10 years and then watch their children for another 10 years

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want to see Kurotsuchi to go all out. I need 'dem Jinton back.

The new generation is boring as for now. No one is truly unique. It's just my opinion so let me live guys.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to see Kurotsuchi to go all out. I need 'dem Jinton back.

The new generation is boring as for now. No one is truly unique. It's just my opinion so let me live guys.
^ this, it's watchable and readable and interesting but nothing other than the preview of kawaki vs boruto has really made me care what's gonna happen to them. Plus I wanna see saradas ms design when they change it on everybody :Sparks:

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im invested into the dark turn honestly, I love tragedy.

I think I'll really connect when shit hits the fan a little. Like with Naruto, I didn't really start caring until the zabuza haku bridge battle. Kakashi vs Zabuza was a great fight both times, Sasuke almost dying to save Naruto, Narutos 1st kyuubi rage, RAIKIRI, Haku's connection with Naruto, Haku dying for Zabuza, Zabuza acting like Haku was a tool, the 1st time Naruto used Talk no Jutsu, Zabuza realizing his feelings then going out like a G, Zabuza and Haku dying next to eachother :'(

That flash forward was like a security deposit investment.

Last edited:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes i'm interested in the new generation . Especially Sarada. I want her to have mangekyou and strong lightning jutsus. I'm also very interested In Kawaki's character and his reasons for destruction. We need more konohamaru development in the new gen. That's why i hope he fights that enemy in the next chapter. Oh and Shinki forshadowing rivarly between him and Boruto that's somehing i'm also lookinh forward to! In conclusion BORUTO HYPE

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm actually more interested in seeing how the Ninja world politics evolve more than anything. They made mention of the 5 Great Nations Daimyo, and more importantly, Our main protagonist has befriended the Fire Daimyo and his son.

I feel like we are moving beyond the political atmosphere of just Kage villages and moving into the affairs of the country as a whole.

Perhaps that is what Kara represents; a change/end of the Ninja Era. As far as individual goals of the characters.... As you stated, other than Sarada and Boruto, I'm not really that interested any of the other's goals...probably because none of them actually have declared any at the moment aside the aforementioned.

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be blunt, I care little about the new characters goals. Only reason there's even an element of interest as I put it quantifying "care little," is because Boruto and Sarada decided to go down a different route as opposed to their fathers.

The only thing I care about is how the story plays out. I really want it to surpass Naruto, in that same department and have better fleshed out characters.