123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see alot of People hating this arc and complaining about it. I liked it alot its good to see Obito and sakura teamwork which is sooo unexpected and to see team 7 Teamwork! Those are amazing events plus , who doesn't want to see The Great Godess Kaguya? A FEMALE Final Villain!

You alway say you want female villains .

Plus the fight was new , dimensions and stuff and even funny at times like when Black Zetsu said to Obito rubbish and talked shit about him and when BZ always telling Kaguya what to do , like a child nagging to his mother ,, in the anime it will be very funny, plus when Naruto Killed BZ that was soo funny too , and not to forget the Sexy Jutsu hahahahahaha.

To me i really liked that arc ., i want to know why people hated it so much.

Explain

Soloist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just wasn't feeling kaguya as a villain and she was too sudden IMO plus the final fight would've been way better if it was madara

Mad Titan Thanos

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
bro naruto and sasuke fans hate every character that is stronger than their favorite.

Madara and Kaguya are the only one so their hate is biggest factor here.

SaiyajinSenin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Copied Dbz in alot of ways. Kaguya had NO character development and we had no idea what her goals were. Madara was hyped up and replaced last minute. Naruto and Sasuke didn't really struggle against her. The whole arc seems lazy to me. Honestly the so6p bro would be a better villain or even Madara for that matter since Naruto generally talks to his villains and didn't even say one word to her. Honestly alot of things wrong with it.

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaguya haters aren't even really true haters, they are just salty Madara fanboys that can't help the fact that their fave got solo'd in such a disgraceful way. I agree Kaguya was refreshing as a villain people expected more out of her skill wise due to their expectations of madara and high expectation+saltiness is not a good flavor at all as they just set impossible standards for kaguya and would still be rustled. You can tell because people still believe any incarnation of madara remotely fazes kaguya :coffee:, this thread speaks the truth I loved kaguya arc, those who argue otherwise always bring up madara :coffee: very few have legitimate reasons to hate kaguya or her arc.

SaiyajinSenin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaguya haters aren't even really true haters, they are just salty Madara fanboys that can't help the fact that their fave got solo'd in such a disgraceful way. I agree Kaguya was refreshing as a villain people expected more out of her skill wise due to their expectations of madara and high expectation+saltiness is not a good flavor at all as they just set impossible standards for kaguya and would still be rustled. You can tell because people still believe any incarnation of madara remotely fazes kaguya :coffee:, this thread speaks the truth I loved kaguya arc, those who argue otherwise always bring up madara :coffee: very few have legitimate reasons to hate kaguya or her arc.
To be fair Madara actually raised the stakes by Killing Naruto and Sasuke and had been talked about since part 1 kaguya was brought up like 5 chapters before she actually appears. And still we didn't get her talking about her view of the world so we had no idea if she had a good reason for doing the things she did. The most we got is her sadness

Instead of Kaguya what if Orchid are had stolen Madara Body? and then at the end Madara gets redeemed by allowing Naruto and Sasuke to defeat him

Last edited by a moderator:

straightup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't like the arc because it seemed to take a turn out of nowhere. Like everything that was told to us over the past year or so was a complete waste. Kagyua had no character development and her "goal" was to raise an army....raise an army for what?? You already have everyone's chakra. So they ended the series with questions left unanswered. I think it would have been better to give madara a couple of more chapters then focused the remaining chapters on naruto and sasukes fight. I think kagyua was to random for me.

PureSkillz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She was boring like a DBZ villian.

However I liked that she was so strong they had to go
back to basics with her. Ninja tactics rather than nuke
everything and hope it gets her

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People only think Kaguya was a bad final villain because they think She was final villain. It was Black Zetsu who did everything, Kaguya was just his muscle, No matter how much you say it is the other way around.