Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just a couple of things i want to point out:

1. Obito working with Sakura at that point was hardly unexpected when they were already seen working together trying to keep Naruto alive. And most ppl probably already figured they were going to work together again when Kakashi saved his body from falling into the lava.

2. Contrary to some of the "mind readers'" opinions around here like Mikeuhsomething36's, my problem isn't with Madara being replaced by someone as a villain. My problem was in him being replaced by someone who wasn't at least as interesting a character. If that dude ever paid any real attention to most folks' beef, the dude would actually know that it wasn't just Madara fans that had a problem being interested in that fight or Kaguya. The woman was one dimensional as hell.

And on top of that, there was no earthly explanation being offered as to how someone could possibly be given powers from ghosts that weren't in the Impure World.

There really shouldn't be any surprise that someone would dislike that part of the story. It's always know-it-all hipsters that think someone has no right to dislike it.

King El Bridgett

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was rushed and too sudden. Lacked a lot of development wich made Kaguya look blank and boring. I didn't hate it tough.
If kishi actually took the time to give kaguya a good backstory and showed us her true goals this arc would be alright.
Pretty much these. There were virtually no suspenseful moments that kept you on the edge of your seat because it seemed as if Kaguya was just a stall until the final Naruto/Sasuke battle, imo.