Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he trains like 3 people once in a while(even though there is a huge demand for sensei's, madara doesn't really train anybody, hellsbadass trains people water and swords, zanji doesn't really train anybody, and I don't know about that kenpachi charactor guy.

don't know why he was made a sensei though.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Could sb tell me why Bishamon is in the list of the senseis when he doesnt train anybody????
Heeeey, I train 3 elite students U_U

One of them doesn't come on NB anymore, so I might get a new one...

But I'm a leading authority on jutsus; I know all about all of them, and how they work, etc.
A lot more than most others. ...>_>...<_<...

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Heeeey, I train 3 elite students U_U

One of them doesn't come on NB anymore, so I might get a new one...

But I'm a leading authority on jutsus; I know all about all of them, and how they work, etc.
A lot more than most others. ...>_>...<_<...
Ok,and how does that help us,have you realized that there is almost 20 threads i NEED sensei and nobody of you five,the senseis,have answered

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he trains like 3 people once in a while(even though there is a huge demand for sensei's, madara doesn't really train anybody, hellsbadass trains people water and swords, zanji doesn't really train anybody, and I don't know about that kenpachi charactor guy.

don't know why he was made a sensei though.
captain kenpachi is a great sensei :D i mean it

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
See,they maybe are great,but they dont train anybody O_O But they should do it,the are only ppl who could train so they should have much more students,not like bshamon only 3

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See,they maybe are great,but they dont train anybody O_O But they should do it,the are only ppl who could train so they should have much more students,not like bshamon only 3
-___- captain kenpachi has a lot of students so STFU but i kind of agree about bisha and madara bisha trains only 3 madara hardly any 1 WTF o_O?

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-___- captain kenpachi has a lot of students so STFU but i kind of agree about bisha and madara bisha trains only 3 madara hardly any 1 WTF o_O?
ya i think I have seen a few people who were taught by him, but ive never really seen him, but ya he is probably a good sensei. I also agree about madara and bishamon.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think they should

A)make it so the sensei rules are alot simpler and easier so that more people will become sensei

or

B)force the current sensei's against their will(excluding the ones that already train lots) to train as many people as possible.

If you have been paying attention, lack of sensei's has already been a problem, but now it is like 10-20 x worse.

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think they should

A)make it so the sensei rules are alot simpler and easier so that more people will become sensei

or

B)force the current sensei's against their will(excluding the ones that already train lots) to train as many people as possible.

If you have been paying attention, lack of sensei's has already been a problem, but now it is like 10-20 x worse.
true dat dude
there r many noobs and other people who need senseis
b4 this i would b able to help those people find a sensei but with these rules...its a lot harder to help

Nexus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't think i haven't noticed that there aren't many ppl being thought now.....i also know that the curent sensei's can't train lots of students.....i've been a sensei of 22 students

Also note that testers aren't sensei's, testers don't have to teach, just be strong, we only need them for the test fight, don't we...

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't think i haven't noticed that there aren't many ppl being thought now.....i also know that the curent sensei's can't train lots of students.....i've been a sensei of 22 students

Also note that testers aren't sensei's, testers don't have to teach, just be strong, we only need them for the test fight, don't we...
And they are told to be the current senseis,arent they O_O