Question about Sharingan.

Baka

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Been thinking bout this for a while now. How is the Sharingan able to allow the wielder to use different element types? e.g. Kakashi can copy anyone he fights. From what I can gather, Kakashi just copies his enemies hand signs and then recreate the techniques. It was mentioned that a Ninja can only use techniques related to their element types. That's why Kakashi said he couldn't teach Naruto his Raikiri technique cos he was not a Lightning type.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i don´t know but it may be something with the power of the rinnengan which is the original eye that made the user able to master all elemental techniques, so that might be it.

EDIT: All jutsu except kekkei genkai´s (bloodline traits) I meant

Hope this helps

Last edited:

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
well he was a genius and started chakra manipulation quite young, he could have learnt to manipulate all five elements after the gaiden period... or maybe that's a unique trait of his that kishimoto will reveal later :D

anyway, i remember from the anime that mastering up to 2 elements was quite a feat... but was it said that a shinobi was limited to mastering only 2 elements? Is it a rule? :confused:

Itachi65

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One can have more than 2 elements, but it takes very much time to achieve it. Kakashi's affinity is Lightning. He copies the seals of other elements and just uses the techniques this way.

Waqas Naseem

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well its only kakashi who can copy any element...i guess he has learned to perform all jutsus...in case of sasuke and itachi they also had sharingen but they can only perform fire... water...lightening...they were never shown to have wind and earth elements...although itachi was a genius ninja himself...but only kakashi can perform all elements...and yup its true that sharingen just helps in copying body movements e.g hand seals

Lord of Kaos.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Been thinking bout this for a while now. How is the Sharingan able to allow the wielder to use different element types? e.g. Kakashi can copy anyone he fights. From what I can gather, Kakashi just copies his enemies hand signs and then recreate the techniques. It was mentioned that a Ninja can only use techniques related to their element types. That's why Kakashi said he couldn't teach Naruto his Raikiri technique cos he was not a Lightning type.
I dont think kakashi copys only the handseals, HE copyes the entire jutsu, because If he copyed just the handseals he wouldnt be able to copy th Rasengan which requires no hand seals.

DMX

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi could perform a rasengan but that without fuuton affinity because he didnt have it.
Kakashi has copied over 1.000 jutsu it has been stated. And because Sharingan have foresight, He could use the jutsu before Zabuza could.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no he didn't..

but about the Sharingan i think it's like this, when Naruto trains with Yamato and Kakashi, they talk ALOT about the elements, apparently people have an element which their chakra is based on, and then they have another element, which is called the secondary, and if you're real good, you can have a third.

mituan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yamato saying that his wood reacts to it just means that nature reacts on his lifeforce, apart from that elemental control is about channeling your own chakra from your inside to the outside, not using chakra from the outside and channel it to the inside. so no, he wont be able to use all of the five elements.

Rovald

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I always thought at most a ninja can have 2 elements, hence yamato's rare earth-water chakra. So having all 5 would be outstanding. (I'm not saying any combo element user has a special chakra like wood)

dlloyd1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I always thought at most a ninja can have 2 elements, hence yamato's rare earth-water chakra. So having all 5 would be outstanding. (I'm not saying any combo element user has a special chakra like wood)
yea but do u remember that yamato was an experiment of orochimaru's. so thats why he had the wood element.

StealthShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Sharingan enables its user to copy any jutsu(entire jutsu not just hand signs)except K.G jutsus.
Kakashi copied the rasengan from Minato and he tried to copy the FRS but he couldnt because it had a high frequency...

Modaro

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakashi can ony copy elements that he already posses like earth, lightning water, fire and earth.

remember kakashi at jounin level most ninja has at least three elements, he also said it take years to master them. I think thst is where the sharingan came into play, allowing him to mimic master of other elements.

However kakashi cannot copy wind release jutsu and he has never used fire in manga so according to manga it is 3 elements he posses.