question about sakura and her haters

hazelnut703

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
could someone please explain to me why the hell everyone hates sakura? and i want real answers. i just read some thread where someone said they hope she gets her head rubbed in shit. thts a little extreme if you ask me. i realize people don't like her rite now because she is crying, but think about wht she is going through. her whole village just got crushed, they're planning on killing one of her best friends/love interest or whatever he is to her now, and her teacher/hokage is very close to dying. wht kind of stone wall are u to not be crying after all tht crap happened to you. she's only sixteen and could probably kick the ass of all of the entire rookie nine, she only looks weak compared to naruto and sasuke. give her a break would you im tired of reading all these stupid flames.

Deidara Akatsuki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She Bring's nothing to the manga...

Things she has done to piss me and probably everyone off.

When there is something funny about to happen to do with naruto she attacks him.

Ie. when he is showing konoamaru his sexy jutsu, which we would find very very funny, she attacks him.

- When he met jiraiya in shipuuden 118, he was about to show him his latest jutsu, and as they were walking out about to bond, yet again she attacks him.. ruining any possible chance of fun and bonding with jiraiya and naruto which us at NB would have loved to see.

- She aswell as Chiyo killed sasori which was completely bollox that one of the coolest guys in Naruto ( sasori ) was killed by 2 bitches. and im sorry but its bollox none of the poisen needles hit her at the start of the fight.Realistically, noneone would ave been able to kill sasori... Including Naruto.

She allways crys, never does anything remotely funny and is just boring and usless.

thanks.

zenron

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
could someone please explain to me why the hell everyone hates sakura? and i want real answers. i just read some thread where someone said they hope she gets her head rubbed in shit. thts a little extreme if you ask me. i realize people don't like her rite now because she is crying, but think about wht she is going through. her whole village just got crushed, they're planning on killing one of her best friends/love interest or whatever he is to her now, and her teacher/hokage is very close to dying. wht kind of stone wall are u to not be crying after all tht crap happened to you. she's only sixteen and could probably kick the ass of all of the entire rookie nine, she only looks weak compared to naruto and sasuke. give her a break would you im tired of reading all these stupid flames.
People hate her because she always seems weak and feeble, a liability to everyone else. That was before the timeskip anyway. People forged hatred of her annoying personality then. She is strong after the timeskip, but she still cries too much and it is a bit annoying.

Anyway, I don't hate sakura. But I do hate duplicate threads. There are loads of these threads about the same thing, use the search button.

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well she's the one that make naruto weak on the manga. she make naruto look bad in every way. naruto come back to the villages. she punch him. naruto save the village she punch him. i mean what kind aperson who does that?she nothing but a brain wash. CREEP!

hazelnut703

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
her hitting naruto is supposed to be comedy and u sound like a pervert if u ask me. as for another thread i don't have time to start from the beginning of a thread most of the time they go off subject into fights between people using the thread and how stupid the other one is. it's a lot simpler to start from the beginning

hazelnut703

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well she's the one that make naruto weak on the manga. she make naruto look bad in every way. naruto come back to the villages. she punch him. naruto save the village she punch him. i mean what kind aperson who does that?she nothing but a brain wash. CREEP!
its a brother/sister thing, your brother does something stupid and u hit him to point out its wrong girls do it all the time. all the other grls besides hinata hit their teammates when they say or do something stupid

zureikat

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i guess she is punching him because she care and worry about naruto
nthn more
and btw not every1 hate sakura , im 1 of the biggest sakura fans :)
sakura ftw11111

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For what i see in the latest chapter i think she has change somehow. i dont think she's gonna be the same old sakura again CREEP!

UzumakiGirlx

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

when she's hitting Naruto it's meant to be funny. but some of you guys are just taking it the wrong way because you can't let go of the Sakura in Part I and almost expect her to be the same pathetic girl. U_U i don't wanna start an argument but i mean really? c'mon. :x

there's a lot going on too! when Sai gave her that huge wake-up call she was probably thinking back to all the times she's been such a bitch to Naruto and how he endured it all and loves her. that's why he called her a fool to love her because she knows she's hasn't done much for Naruto & relied on him too much. she even says that all the things she can do for Naruto are small. you can tell she really cares. :]

Edit:
and judging from the latest chapter i really do think she's going to change; like Vengeance said. =D

Last edited:

hazelnut703

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
idk if i like the whole narusaku thing i think hinata would be better for him. i don't think i've ever thought of her being a bitch to him except before she knew him. i think everyone teasing each other on the team is just part of their relationship. they don't really mean it, they just like messing with each other like most friends.

UzumakiGirlx

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
idk if i like the whole narusaku thing i think hinata would be better for him. i don't think i've ever thought of her being a bitch to him except before she knew him. i think everyone teasing each other on the team is just part of their relationship. they don't really mean it, they just like messing with each other like most friends.
Hinata has never hurt him she's really sweet. ^^ n she liked Naruto from the start too.
i agree about the teasing-but Sakura does go a little overboard at times. :rolleyes:

Omoilol

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
could someone please explain to me why the hell everyone hates sakura? and i want real answers. i just read some thread where someone said they hope she gets her head rubbed in shit. thts a little extreme if you ask me. i realize pe
LOL!!!!!!
omg sorry i stopped reading after that .. whoever said that deserves some reps. xd

uzmarvel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She is not crying because the village is crushed or Tsunade is in trouble, she is crying because of Sasuke. She was burden in the first part of Naruto, still burden I can say. As sb said, she doesn't need to be in manga, she makes manga complicated and brings only trouble and nuisance. I don't understand why she gets cocky against Naruto, I mean what does she have to be cocky, just because she is friend of Naruto, whatever, just forget it. Its just manga, its just standard procedure that has to be in all manga. You must have girl things in all manga.

chopsy16

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I don't hate her.. but never liked her either.. but since the beginning she has been going after sasuke who has never shown interest in her? naruto on the other hand always praises her n likes her.. still it took the 459th chapter and Sai for her to realize that naru likes her.. yet she still has heart for sasuke who not only made oro his mentor... to piss everyone off in konoha.. but now has joined akatsuki (watever the circumstances he went through).. in my eyes.. she has a weak heart.. n her choice for deciding whom she wants to love is annoying too!!

Degrees

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:another sakura definding thread to counter a Sakura hating thread there should just be 1 thread to talk about each character if you like them or hate them anyway I hate Sakura but I think this arc might make me like her just a bit & understand her she just annoying but Ino even worse so let's flame her instead :D btw basic reason & ofcourse rip Sasori I will never forget you :(