Inichi Matsuka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I have a quick question for anyone who could possibly answer it. I was going to try and learn/master Kenjutsu, but I looked at the list of techniques and saw something that confused me. There were only two S-Rank Kenjutsu techniques to learn; however, one was bio restricted to Killer Bee, while the other was bio restricted to Chojuro and Mangetsu. This, to me, seems problematic seeing as if you wanted to submit an S Rank Kenjutsu technique, you would need to learn all of the S Rank Kenjutsu techniques. Is there a way around this? If not, can it be changed or can some S Rank Kenjutsu Techniques be added to the official list that aren't bio restricted? Or do you just master all of Kenjutsu at A Rank without these bios, and can then submit up to S Rank? Informational and valid answers will be appreciated ^_^

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I have a quick question for anyone who could possibly answer it. I was going to try and learn/master Kenjutsu, but I looked at the list of techniques and saw something that confused me. There were only two S-Rank Kenjutsu techniques to learn; however, one was bio restricted to Killer Bee, while the other was bio restricted to Chojuro and Mangetsu. This, to me, seems problematic seeing as if you wanted to submit an S Rank Kenjutsu technique, you would need to learn all of the S Rank Kenjutsu techniques. Is there a way around this? If not, can it be changed or can some S Rank Kenjutsu Techniques be added to the official list that aren't bio restricted? Or do you just master all of Kenjutsu at A Rank without these bios, and can then submit up to S Rank? Informational and valid answers will be appreciated ^_^
after mastering Kenjutsu you can submit S-ranked Kenjutsu techniques

Reactions: Inichi Matsuka

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I haven't started my bio yet, but I was going to ask about Kenjutsu when I did. This makes me want to do in now!!!

But I lack the post count and testicular fortitude to do so.... XDXDXD

Inichi Matsuka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After mastering Kenjutsu you can submit S-ranked Kenjutsu techniques
Thanks for the answer! I hope it was just me, and that it doesn't confuse anyone else in the future o-o

I haven't started my bio yet, but I was going to ask about Kenjutsu when I did. This makes me want to do in now!!!

I would suggest starting when you're a Jonin or S-Jonin (more fun that way), and if you ever need a basic reference, you can look at my character bio (in my sig) :)

Last edited:

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

i started RPing actively as S-jounin like you are, so, it is possible to start RPing as S-jounin which imho is the best time to start as you can learn like 3 elements and up to B-rank techniques, which by the time you learn B-ranked techniques you might be Jounin already

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmmmmm. I will take your words and raise them one excuse...

I need 1500 for Sharingan... And I'm almost a Jonin, which means I can get a Summon in my bio. I wanted to do something special, and while I am not an expert in Bio making I have gave the rules a quick skim, but I want my bio to made the way I see my character, instead of adding details as I am able to.

I know a bit nit picky, but that's me to a T. XD

Inichi Matsuka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmmmm. I will take your words and raise them one excuse...

I need 1500 for Sharingan... And I'm almost a Jonin, which means I can get a Summon in my bio. I wanted to do something special, and while I am not an expert in Bio making I have gave the rules a quick skim, but I want my bio to made the way I see my character, instead of adding details as I am able to.

I know a bit nit picky, but that's me to a T. XD
The exact reason I waited. :sweat:
Anywho, this is becoming spam now so if a staff sees this I request it be closed. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.