tfgabe1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay this has been on mi mind for a while...and maybe its been on yours to...
Pein iz not Nagato...
You must be registered for see images
DOes this look anything like pein???

SOoo i Think wHoever Nagato iz he iz still out there...
BUt i think pein iz the other boy that was with Nagato and Konan...

*Yahiko*
he looks alot more like pein then Nagato does...
BUt idk so tell mi wat u think

WHO IZ PEIn???

Reactions: Faceless

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yahiko is pain's god realm, alot of people think that nagato controlls the bodies from a distance, and has 6 different bodies each with a different ability for example yahiko is nagato's god realm which is controlled from a distance.

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is EXACTLY what I thought too. Where is Nagato? But we all know through Jiraiya's flashback that it was in fact Nagato who had the rineggan. So I'm just curious... Could it be possible that all those bodies of Pein attacking Konoha right now is not actually him? Could there be another person out there actually controlling them back at the rain village?

Reactions: tfgabe1

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but what I am saying is maybe yahiko's body somehow became enslaved or something and yahiko's body is controlled from a distance by the real pain(nagato) that is what most people think.

tfgabe1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is EXACTLY what I thought too. Where is Nagato? But we all know through Jiraiya's flashback that it was in fact Nagato who had the rineggan. So I'm just curious... Could it be possible that all those bodies of Pein attacking Konoha right now is not actually him? Could there be another person out there actually controlling them back at the rain village?
I DOnt KNow BRO...I Think WEN Yahiko unlocked his rinegan...(which we never saw) Nagato noticed and MAnn i dont know maybe ran outta fear or just left...
BUt i think Nagato iz out there somewhere way more powerful then Pein*Yahiko*

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
BUt Nagato ANd Yahiko and two different ppl, iz wat im sayin and they both have rinngen, and have tha same abilties
Lets say Nagato has the real Rinnegan. And it is also said that Pein can divide his chakra throughout his six bodies by the use of his piercings. Cant it be possible that he can share rinnegan with them as well?

tfgabe1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets say Nagato has the real Rinnegan. And it is also said that Pein can divide his chakra throughout his six bodies by the use of his piercings. Cant it be possible that he can share rinnegan with them as well?
YEs!
and i think the real rinnegan *Nagato* has it...and has the 6 realms(maybe More) and has ordered Yahiko aka Pein to rule akaski, and go against konoha.

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pein iz not Nagato...

*Yahiko*

WHO IZ PEIn???
dude nagato is the real pein yahiko is the leader of the 6 and nagato controls yahiko look here
here he says theyres a rumor that the real pein is in there while he awready knows who pein is and he has seen him so that means that nagato is the real pein and yahiko is in the control of nagato

-sHawTy-

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nagato & Yahiko

Those two confuse the heck outtah meh. I always switch them for some reason. *scratches head

I thot Nagato was the one with Rinnegan, and that he killed Yahiko and that he is Pain... ehh, i dunno!

Doesnt matter, i'll wait till they find out who the real Pain is.

plopez87

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that correct, nagato is the original pain, the other pains we have seen are nothing else then a body control by chakra, as is explain in the manga...

and as well maybe there is nothis remain of the original body of nagato and is just a soul, or we will see nagato when the other 5 pains be destroy

tfgabe1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that correct, nagato is the original pain, the other pains we have seen are nothing else then a body control by chakra, as is explain in the manga...

and as well maybe there is nothis remain of the original body of nagato and is just a soul, or we will see nagato when the other 5 pains be destroy
SO basically...tha realms are yagihto(or wateva)....annd...pein tha real one iz nagato..???:confused::confused::confused:

NarutoWind

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, It is said and thought that Nagato is hiding in that statue with the Rinnegan eyes in the Hidden Rain. It is unknown why Yahiko is the leader of the 6 and Konan is not in the 6. Yahiko is thought to be dead and under the jutsu of the Rinnegan

tfgabe1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, It is said and thought that Nagato is hiding in that statue with the Rinnegan eyes in the Hidden Rain. It is unknown why Yahiko is the leader of the 6 and Konan is not in the 6. Yahiko is thought to be dead and under the jutsu of the Rinnegan
wat statue?

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pein iz not Nagato...

*Yahiko*

WHO IZ PEIn???
This is a prediction I came up with a while ago.

Possesing the Rin'negan is probably an enormous gift but more of a burden. It's power, said to be a tool from the gods, most likely affected Nagato in a bad way, causing him to lose use of his physical body. Later on he killed Yahiko for some odd reason and Yahiko became the first Realm, the God Realm. The Realms are in full control of Nagato. Most likely Nagato was taken into Akatsuki and controlled into killing Yahiko. The same probably happened to Konan.

Now, Jiraiya mentioned in the Manga that all of the Realms were people he has encountered before in battle.

The God Realm was probably ordered to follow Jiraiya to take his body when he died. On the way he took the bodies of the people Jiraiya killed and "Pein-ifyed" them. After many years Nagato saw that Jiraiya wouldn't die any time soon so he called God Realm back to join the other realms.

This would explain why all of the bodies were people Jiraiya killed before in combat.

He soon gained control of the Rain Village in search of more power.

I doubt his real goal is the one mentioned in the manga. That's probably just something to hide his true intentions.

Later on, Jiraiya met up with Pein and ended up getting killed while also putting up a great fight.

So if one of Nagato's goals was to obtain Jiraiya's body he now has it. The "Pein-ification" most likely takes a long time to occur and I personally think Jiraiya will end up replacing one of the Realms (maybe the one that just died in the manga) and Naruto will end up fighting him.

I honestly think this is what's going to happen even if I may not like it that much. Again, this is just a short prediction. Rep would be appreciated. :p