Question about Edo tensei and 6th coffin.

TotallyAlex

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I ran a search for the 6th coffin and there wasnt a very clear answer in them so i decided to make a new topic.

Ive long believed that madara was in the 6th coffin, however i recently did some think and ive come to a conclusion, and id like any input on this because im a little unsure if my logic checks out or if all my facts are correct.

So what we know about edo tensei is that a human sacrifice is necessary as well as DNA from the desired SOUL.
This being said, i have heard a lot of people say(me included) that madaras REAL body is in the 6th coffin, and the madara we know is simply a zetsu clone or something else. However if what i said above about edo tensei is true, then Kabutos 6th coffin CAN NOT be Madaras body because that is not how the jutsu works. Furthermore, it is my opinion that whatever the madara we know is made of, he definitely has the sould of madara within him. Therefore using you couldnt use edo tensei to revive madara because his soul is already resting in a vessel.

Please give input, its appreciated.

TotallyAlex

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you actually read the thread...because i ran a search like everyone always whines about, and i didnt find anything pertaining to the specifics i was getting at, i was merely trying to get either affirmation or denial of the logic i used to disprove a theory that I have noticed is widely accepted as the truth.

Hipster Madara

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not another thread about this.... -.-''

love to, but who's gonna hold me back?!
i hate these threads now!! :mad::mad:

BTW
ask on an already created thread PLZ (not a really old one tho) then u can discuss there
more threads like these should just be deleted
There are a lot of threads that are still going, plus there are so many of these im sure someone has mentioned this! i could have sworn i've seen this same thing on another thread (dont remember which)

Last edited:

TotallyAlex

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well last i checked the mods didnt want people bumping old threads, more importantly if you dont like these threads then dont open them and dont read them simple as that move on.

Kuromori Tora

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i hate these threads now!! :mad::mad:

BTW
ask on an already created thread PLZ then u can discuss there
more threads like these should just be deleted
I know right? I actually have a lot of theories about that coffin myself but I ain't bothering you guys with it, neh? I know it's not apreciated xD
and Im already getting anoyed when I think about how many threads there will appear after we find out who was in there xD

(sorry about any spelling mistakes... ^^)

Reactions: Hipster Madara

TotallyAlex

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He actually makes a pretty good point guys.
Thank you, jeez i was hoping to have a nice discussion about this, because despite it being a highly talked about subject Im prety sure its a new idea, but apparently im just going to get flamed and have to defend myself, oh well... trolls smh

ekettune

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i can have a nice discussion about it. Your theory is somewhat relatively new and fresh to my eyes so i won't flame you. I'm always trying not to think too much about things that i need to wait to see so this one is not an exception. No matter who's in the coffin, we all just need to wait and see. (maybe it's Kishi himself)

TotallyAlex

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i can have a nice discussion about it. Your theory is somewhat relatively new and fresh to my eyes so i won't flame you. I'm always trying not to think too much about things that i need to wait to see so this one is not an exception. No matter who's in the coffin, we all just need to wait and see. (maybe it's Kishi himself)
I know what you mean I sort of gave up on trying to figure out who it is, I love kishis writing and I'm sure whoever it is will make me gasp like a school girl lol

Jinsei Lee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you, jeez i was hoping to have a nice discussion about this, because despite it being a highly talked about subject Im prety sure its a new idea, but apparently im just going to get flamed and have to defend myself, oh well... trolls smh
It's easier to just freak out than take part in conversation.

I'm honestly not sure who's in the coffin and I'm sure Kishimoto wasn't sure himself. It could be Minato, it could be Madara's brother, or perhaps even Konoha's White Fang. It could even be the original SO6P himself. For all we know, maybe it's someone completely different - some ancient monsterous warrior that would cause The Alliance and Madara to join the same side to take out... long shot, but hey it could happen.

Personally, I'm hoping it's Madara's brother or the original SO6P.

DarkPhoenix

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I ran a search for the 6th coffin and there wasnt a very clear answer in them so i decided to make a new topic.

Ive long believed that madara was in the 6th coffin, however i recently did some think and ive come to a conclusion, and id like any input on this because im a little unsure if my logic checks out or if all my facts are correct.

So what we know about edo tensei is that a human sacrifice is necessary as well as DNA from the desired SOUL.
This being said, i have heard a lot of people say(me included) that madaras REAL body is in the 6th coffin, and the madara we know is simply a zetsu clone or something else. However if what i said above about edo tensei is true, then Kabutos 6th coffin CAN NOT be Madaras body because that is not how the jutsu works. Furthermore, it is my opinion that whatever the madara we know is made of, he definitely has the sould of madara within him. Therefore using you couldnt use edo tensei to revive madara because his soul is already resting in a vessel.

Please give input, its appreciated.
this has been answered before.
some people believe that it is only someone acting like madara and not the real madara. hence madara's real body is still an allowable possibility.
and what the mods don't like is bumping threads that are super old. not those that has just been created like a week ago and is still a topic for discussion.