chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
129๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
How the hell is Queen blonde? I know I'm probably late to this since I haven't been keeping up with the anime and must have missed the cover he was colored on but how the hell is he blonde? His B&W pages clearly have colored in hair which almost always ='s black or dark hair. I say almost becuase there may be an exception but I sure don't know what it is. Can anyone show me one other One Piece character who had dark hair in the B&W's but light colored hair in color?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
129๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's not a design flaw it's perfect. Oda doesn't make design flaws
Dumbass
Coloring in hair that's not meant to be dark is a design flaw. But have fun with your stan like mentality. Oda either intended it to be light color hair but colored it in or intended it to be dark hence coloring it but changed his mind or forgot come coloring.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,569๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
50โš”๏ธ
Coloring in hair that's not meant to be dark is a design flaw. But have fun with your stan like mentality. Oda either intended it to be light color hair but colored it in or intended it to be dark hence coloring it but changed his mind or forgot come coloring.
First one that came to mind was Ginrummy.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Not a flaw. Nothing Oda does is a flaw peasant

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
330๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Oda can make his hair whatever color he wants. Just because its black in the manga doesn't mean its black in the anime. For example in Seven Deadly Sins ( I know not One Piece but its what came to my mind ) there are 2 characters named Chandler and Cusack who both have black hair in the manga but Chandler has light green and Cusack has pink. So it's just up to the mangaka to find out what hair color the characters are going to have and if Oda wanted to change it when the anime comes then he has the right to do so.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
129๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
First one that came to mind was Ginrummy.
Ok so there may be some precedent but for what it's worth Shanks who also has red hair(albeit a bit darker than Rummy) also has his hair slightly shaded in the manga.
Post automatically merged:

Oda can make his hair whatever color he wants. Just because its black in the manga doesn't mean its black in the anime. For example in Seven Deadly Sins ( I know not One Piece but its what came to my mind ) there are 2 characters named Chandler and Cusack who both have black hair in the manga but Chandler has light green and Cusack has pink. So it's just up to the mangaka to find out what hair color the characters are going to have and if Oda wanted to change it when the anime comes then he has the right to do so.
I didn't say he couldn't I said it didn't make sense given the precedent among most manga. You'll find less instances of dark color manga hair equaling light color in the anime than the opposite.

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
330๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok so there may be some precedent but for what it's worth Shanks who also has red hair(albeit a bit darker than Rummy) also has his hair slightly shaded in the manga.
Post automatically merged:

I didn't say he couldn't I said it didn't make sense given the precedent among most manga. You'll find less instances of dark color manga hair equaling light color in the anime than the opposite.
And I never said you said that. I just said that Oda can do that if he wanted to. Well, whatever.