Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What will happen? Is Queen going to get the Cracker treatment? Or will Queen torture the **** out of Luffy?
Or some are saying Big Mom will arrive and fodder stomp Queen?

Or will Oda be Oda and off panel Queen vs Luffy?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Will be so disappointed if Queen turns out to be a scorpion lol
I guess he'll look cool being a cyborg scorpion but still...

Wouldn't mind Queen being a komodo dragon tbh
I know it's baselss since we've only seen him twice but he's sitting each time, I started thinking what if he's in a wheel chair. Have we seen a bad ass cripple besides Zeff?

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Will be so disappointed if Queen turns out to be a scorpion lol
I guess he'll look cool being a cyborg scorpion but still...

Wouldn't mind Queen being a komodo dragon tbh
so you don't think it would be sick to let's say kid comes with a giant arm of steel like he does. Swings it at queen and boom this giant scorpion claw comes out and grabs his arm pinching it in half, seeing a giant scorpion with huge claws and tail and all the legs and hes crawling half way on buildings and half way on the ground than he scales the building leaps off etc. Just a bunch of cool ways to make a giant scorpion especially a awakened one would be cool, kinda think the scorpion king

Along with most likely the side abilities of a super strong armor for skin and venoumous spray etc.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so you don't think it would be sick to let's say kid comes with a giant arm of steel like he does. Swings it at queen and boom this giant scorpion claw comes out and grabs his arm pinching it in half, seeing a giant scorpion with huge claws and tail and all the legs and hes crawling half way on buildings and half way on the ground than he scales the building leaps off etc. Just a bunch of cool ways to make a giant scorpion especially a awakened one would be cool, kinda think the scorpion king

Along with most likely the side abilities of a super strong armor for skin and venoumous spray etc.
Damn I was gonna post a picture of the Rock as a joke but you beat me to it in the description lol

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn I was gonna post a picture of the Rock as a joke but you beat me to it in the description lol
XD . That's a badass scorpion though fr. I'm sure queen won't have the upper body centaur thing going on if he is a scorpion, I think he will be like those two giant scorpions on clash of the Titans I think when they're going through the desert
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

King's zoan has nothing to do with an actual wildfire (That fire seems to come from another source)
Jack's zoan has nothing to do with an actual drought (Jack destroy's surroundings which make it look like a drought has passed through)

So Queen wont be any different. He'll be some animal that has nothing to do with an actual plague.

Also I maybe wrong but aren't Plague and Poison two different things? Isn't plague supposed to mean "disease" or "infestation"
A scorpion doesn't really fit the plague theme.

Also if Oda really wants to make Queen directly connected to a plague then he'll probably make him a Rat or a Flea (Google Black Plague)

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
King's zoan has nothing to do with an actual wildfire (That fire seems to come from another source)
Jack's zoan has nothing to do with an actual drought (Jack destroy's surroundings which make it look like a drought has passed through)

So Queen wont be any different. He'll be some animal that has nothing to do with an actual plague.

Also I maybe wrong but aren't Plague and Poison two different things? Isn't plague supposed to mean "disease" or "infestation"
A scorpion doesn't really fit the plague theme.

Also if Oda really wants to make Queen directly connected to a plague then he'll probably make him a Rat or a Flea (Google Black Plague)
You're kind of arguing both points here. You say Queen won't be a scorpion because the epithet doesn't deal with the animal in the case of Jack and King but then say plagues and scorpions aren't connected so then Queen could be a scorpion.

Also a scorpion would fit the model you showed;
King uses his fires to affect the lands like a "wildflower"
Jack uses his size to affect the lands like a drought

so Queen would use his poison to affect the lands like a plague.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sakazuki

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're kind of arguing both points here. You say Queen won't be a scorpion because the epithet doesn't deal with the animal in the case of Jack and King but then say plagues and scorpions aren't connected so then Queen could be a scorpion.

Low-key makes a shit load of sense. I bet queen is who poisoned the rivers of wano etc.

That's awesome if that turns out true. New theory

And if that is true than queen should definitely have some poison abilities

So queen is a scorpion and is who poisoned the lands of wano(maybe) two theories in one let's see if they come true

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

But poison is not a plague!

Low-key makes a shit load of sense. I bet queen is who poisoned the rivers of wano etc.

That's awesome if that turns out true. New theory

And if that is true than queen should definitely have some poison abilities

So queen is a scorpion and is who poisoned the lands of wano(maybe) two theories in one let's see if they come true
It was the factories that poisoned the waters. They mentioned it somewhere.

Reactions: Sakazuki

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But poison is not a plague!

It was the factories that poisoned the waters. They mentioned it somewhere.
I know and fire on a wing isn't wildfire but how it's used may lead to the epithet. King is the wild fire because he uses his fire to burn a lot, Jack is the drought because he leaves towns barren i.e. Queen is the "plague" because his poison kills towns. A plague is an outbreak of disease and sickness and poison makes people sick see what I'm getting at?

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know and fire on a wing isn't wildfire but how it's used may lead to the epithet. King is the wild fire because he uses his fire to burn a lot, Jack is the drought because he leaves towns barren i.e. Queen is the "plague" because his poison kills towns. A plague is an outbreak of disease and sickness and poison makes people sick see what I'm getting at?
If Queen does indeed turn out to be a scorpion then he better be either ancient or mythical.