Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ki…king? Hokusai’s eyes widened as she heard Romani speak. Her attention from the statue was diverted towards the man, his body posture suggested he was within his thoughts – causing the young artist a bit of angst. She didn’t know what was on his mind, but she would make certain that she wouldn’t try to pry too much into the subject as it may harbor some lingering feelings. "That’s…amazing. I never sketched the portrait of royalty before…but yet it doesn’t feel right." she said scratching her head with her ink brush. Well it was only fair now that she’d share some of her knowledge of her home as well. "I suppose its only fair…but I wish I could tell you about my ‘home’, as there isn’t exactly a location. My mother gave birth to me outside of village while on vacation one day but the village was burnt down from a raid of bandits…so I never learnt where I was born but I was raised in a small country called Avalon. It’s located in the eastern continent but I cant exactly give its location due to secrecy ya know? It’s dumb but also makes sense I guess…but none the less that’s pretty much it. I’m no queen or princess, just a commoner of mankind…and borderline a bum if you think about it haha." she joked, though not entirely false considering how careless her father is with money, a trait she too adopted from him.
"A-ah well...you see.... I have not been what you call royalty for some time now. Israel has long since been forgotten. But Avalon! I've been there before!" He exclaimed, feigning some level of ignorance that he already knew everything there was to know about the Knights Radiant. "I'm glad you're not a queen Miss Inoui. You're far too much of a sweet person for that." Solomon finished, flashing a sincere smile.,

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
The artists brow curved inward at the apparent attempt to dodge speaking about his kingdom, one key phrase alone peaked her interest. She continued to listen to him and smiled, turn away with a sense of pride on her shoulders. "Well, I am a queen. I’m the best there is among the artists in the world, and I sit at the top of the world! Haha, at least that’s what ive been told…but I appreciate the compliment." she said. Her smiled however didn’t last, as it turned into a rather puzzled look in her eyes." You said you know of Avalon, which has been around for several centuries…how long ago has this kingdom of yours been “forgotten”? I’ve never even heard of it during my world history class back home, surely I’d have known about it to some extent, including when I researched some of the more famous artists in the world "she said.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The artists brow curved inward at the apparent attempt to dodge speaking about his kingdom, one key phrase alone peaked her interest. She continued to listen to him and smiled, turn away with a sense of pride on her shoulders. "Well, I am a queen. I’m the best there is among the artists in the world, and I sit at the top of the world! Haha, at least that’s what ive been told…but I appreciate the compliment." she said. Her smiled however didn’t last, as it turned into a rather puzzled look in her eyes." You said you know of Avalon, which has been around for several centuries…how long ago has this kingdom of yours been “forgotten”? I’ve never even heard of it during my world history class back home, surely I’d have known about it to some extent, including when I researched some of the more famous artists in the world "she said.
"Well, Inoui, the Kingdom of Israel collapsed around 650 years ago. Human collective memory is interesting; pan-humanism erases the which is considered the defeated, or vanquished, in greater human history. Jerusalem was sacked and then likely a century thereafter society began to stop remembering it existed. At least among the laymen. My true name is Solomon, the third king of Ancient Israel." The end of his statement was almost whispered, so silently that only Hokusai could possibly hear it. He wasn't worried about others learning his identity, because most would probably not recognize him anyway. But he felt guilty claiming his old title; as if he had played a direct role in the collapse of the kingdom. Even though its demise was perfectly in line with his own philosophy.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Huh..? Oui paused for a moment…did she hear him right? This man, who now claims to be someone named “Solomon” has been around for nearly six or more centuries? The young artist was at first at awe – but a wave of doubt came onto her shoulders to this information. She wasn’t going to down right disbelieve him but it was far to good to be true…but then it hit her. Galahad himself has been alive for roughly the same amount of time…so perhaps he wasn’t lying. She needed more answers to this, as she reached into her pouch and noticed the time on her communicator but she sighed. Well…I don’t know what to believe right now, but I wanted to verify it with my leader – which I assume you are acquainted with as you said you’ve been to Avalon before. Am I permitted to ask of Galahad for verification? she said with a look in her eyes which shown she did want to believe but this was too sudden to be true. And I guess since we’re dropping information out like this, my real name is Oui Katsushika. Inoui is nothing more of an alias of mine, with Hokusai being my father’s first name rather an a last one. she said as she opened out her real identity as well.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Huh..? Oui paused for a moment…did she hear him right? This man, who now claims to be someone named “Solomon” has been around for nearly six or more centuries? The young artist was at first at awe – but a wave of doubt came onto her shoulders to this information. She wasn’t going to down right disbelieve him but it was far to good to be true…but then it hit her. Galahad himself has been alive for roughly the same amount of time…so perhaps he wasn’t lying. She needed more answers to this, as she reached into her pouch and noticed the time on her communicator but she sighed. Well…I don’t know what to believe right now, but I wanted to verify it with my leader – which I assume you are acquainted with as you said you’ve been to Avalon before. Am I permitted to ask of Galahad for verification? she said with a look in her eyes which shown she did want to believe but this was too sudden to be true. And I guess since we’re dropping information out like this, my real name is Oui Katsushika. Inoui is nothing more of an alias of mine, with Hokusai being my father’s first name rather an a last one. she said as she opened out her real identity as well.
"It has been lovely to meet you, Oui Katsushika. But...." He could sense Goetia returning to him now, clearly concerned over whatever he had discovered. Yet his familiar Demon God King did not speak to him mentally, he could feel his emotions - a product of their age-old bond. "Miss Oui, I suspect my time with you is about to be cut short. I hope I shall see you again." Solomon spoke warmly, tranquility resonating in his voice. He knew that they would meet again, it wasn't a matter of hope or doubt. Perhaps it would be some time until they did, but they ultimately would.

He took a few steps toward her, displaying only kindness and gentleness in his movements and, once within a small step away, leaned forward and kissed Katsushika on the forehead. "Did you know that angels don't have wings?" He spoke softly, and from experience. Solomon has, after all, communed and controlled angels in the form of his Seventy-Two familiars. "But I think the wings are the most beautiful part of them." The Yang chakra he dispersed into Oui's body would concentrate in her back, leading to the growth of a set of beautiful feathered wings. The change, while they would only last for a brief time, would serve her well in the trials that Solomon knew were to come. "They aren't perfect. But I know you will use them wisely. I look forward to when we can meet again to continue our discussion." He didn't feel the same guilt he did 800 years ago when he performed his first miracle. He was a free man now, after all.

( Yoton: Jigoku no Enjin ) - Yang Release: Ring of Hell
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 80 for touch based version/100 for ranged version
Damage: N/A
Description: By channeling copious amounts of Yang energy, the user is able to infuse others with this, temporarily enhancing their physical attributes. This is achieved in two ways, either by direct touch or proximity. The first is more limited to a single person but has greater benefits; those channeled directly into will be able to reduce 35 damage from physical contact and gain physical alterations to their body that the Yang energy 'breathes' into life, such as twice the height or width of their body, additional arms or legs, etc as long as within reason and used solely for physical purposes. Should the user use the alternative release, then he is able to release Yang energy from his body up to Long range away, affecting all allies in the range. This variant allows the user to augment all allies with the same type of changes, ranging from all gaining wings to more. These changes only last a limited time, however; after 3 turns pass, the grown appendages or changes fall and revert back to normal. Depending on the alteration, one of a few benefits might be obtained.
Note: If additional arms, stronger arms or alterations related to the arm are made, then the target will gain an additional +20 to Taijutsu. If the changes target the head, the user is able to grant a 2x tracking. If leg based alterations are made, then the target will gain either +4 levels to his base speed or +20 damage to leg based tai. If changes target the torso, then an universal durability boost of B rank Ninjutsu immunity is obtained and if wings or similar is created, then the user is able to fly at thrice their speed.
Note: The damage and speed boosts are considered Passive and Base Speed increases. The values listed in the techniques are if the touch based variant is used. If the ranged variant is used, then these benefits are reduced by gained on a lesser scale ( +15 to Tai instead of +20, +2 Speed Levels, 1.5x Tracking, or -15 from all physical clashes).
Note: Touch based variant can only affect up to two people per event. Ranged variant creates a wave of Yang energy that affects up to 3 allies and lasts up to 4 turns.
Note: Can only be used three times in total.
This alteration will last you for the duration of Arc 7 and will increase your flight speed by 3x.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
With Solomon avoiding the question proposed by Oui, she started to puff her cheeks as she didn’t like being ignored like that. However before she would even answer, Solomon approached her talking about angels – and all of a sudden…a kiss? Her face became flushed immediately, but felt a surge of chakra coursing through her. Immediately after this sensation, she felt the force of something being crafted on her back as feathers began to grow out, ripping through her clothing to which she releases from a seal on her body via one of her tattoo to unleash an exact replica of her outfit. Using the same wings to cover herself as she changed into them swiftly, she revealed herself as she cut out some of the material in the back, ruining her outfit again but now has space for the wings as she tucked them in. Please…don’t do that again without a warning… she said pinching his cheeks but with a smile on her face. This slowly grew into a face of sadness, as she reached into her tool pouch and removed a special scroll and gave it to Solomon. Well…fine, this scroll will be connected to mine – so when im ready to see you again, I expect you to tell me where you are, got it? she said placing it in his hands. She would then move over to bulletin board as she noticed another male post something on the wall. “Witchwood”, a place she’s avoided for some time. She was always wondering the world without a care for conflict, but if she intends to keep pushing forward as a kunochi, she wouldn’t let her skills become dull. Seems like fun…too bad you wont be able to be my partner, Solomon. she said throwing the crumbled flyer to him to read. She then approached him, having flew from point a to b in swift speeds.

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.
(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique
Range: N/A
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Immediately after this sensation, she felt the force of something being crafted on her back as feathers began to grow out, ripping through her clothing to which she releases from a seal on her body via one of her tattoo to unleash an exact replica of her outfit. Using the same wings to cover herself as she changed into them swiftly, she revealed herself as she cut out some of the material in the back, ruining her outfit again but now has space for the wings as she tucked them in. Please…don’t do that again without a warning… she said pinching his cheeks but with a smile on her face. This slowly grew into a face of sadness, as she reached into her tool pouch and removed a special scroll and gave it to Solomon. Well…fine, this scroll will be connected to mine – so when im ready to see you again, I expect you to tell me where you are, got it? she said placing it in his hands. She would then move over to bulletin board as she noticed another male post something on the wall. “Witchwood”, a place she’s avoided for some time. She was always wondering the world without a care for conflict, but if she intends to keep pushing forward as a kunochi, she wouldn’t let her skills become dull. Seems like fun…too bad you wont be able to be my partner, Solomon. she said throwing the crumbled flyer to him to read. She then approached him, having flew from point a to b in swift speeds.
"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!" Solomon's cries in pain as Hokusai pinched him were mixed in with laughter. As the commotion died down he could notice the sadness in her face, and he responded with a warm smile with flushed cheeks because of her pinching. "Of course." He took the scroll from her and hid it underneath his robes for safe keeping. But then, as the crumpled flyer reached his feet he simply looked at her. "You can win this one. I believe in you." Solomon hadn't even read the flyer that she had tossed toward him, a cryptic gesture. He winked at her one last time as she engaged her new found flight.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Flying higher into the sky above, Hokusai decided she wanted to possibly scare him once before she left, as she immediately stopped flapping her wings, and descended towards Solomon at high speeds. "I’ll try my best, see ya!" she said just several meters above him, and just moments before impact, she disappeared in a bright flash – having teleported herself to the throne, then to reappear immediately after at the Witchwood Arena.

(Kanki: Jidai no Pendoragon) – Surge of Evocation: Epoch of the Pendragons
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30-40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Considered the sibling of the Era of Gods and Dynasty of Kings, the Majesty of the Pendragon involves surging a large amount of Prana throughout the user’s body in order to enter the Throne. Their body, and everything on their person, will disappear instantly in a flash of light reflecting the color of their Prana. The user will then reappear amidst another flash of light at a location of their choosing; despite its nature, this process takes a few moments. Reappearing is accompanied by a crackling sound, creating both an audible and visual queue. This is enabled by the fact that the ethereal energy constantly exists within their chakra systems. Twice per battle the user can utilize a stronger version of this ability to prolong their stay in the Throne. This allows them to exist within the alternate dimension as Prana, which effectively places their body in a stasis. This halts blood loss, the propagation of poisons, the duration of active techniques/abilities, and any other aliments or conditions. This will happen for as long as the user is within the Throne. The user can only remain there for a maximum of four turns per usage. As long as the user re-appears on the battlefield on in the same landmark, then using this technique will not count toward escaping battle. If the user opts to re-appear in a different landmark then they will effectively forfeit the battle and the event. This only applies if the user utilizes Majesty while engaged in battle and not travel purposes. The first application, considered A-Rank, can only be used once every four turns. It can also only be used four times per battle. The second application, considered S-Rank, can only be used twice per battle and operates on the same cooldown as the A-Rank version. S-Rank applications render the user unable to use S-Rank or higher Prana for the next turn, if the user remains in the Throne for longer than a turn.

Leaving Landmark towards --> https://animebase.me/threads/witchwood-arena-208.757248/

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arriving from here. Cancelling mission (or pausing, if that's possible).

As Tabris explored the hilly terrain that was Qinshui his mind was set to bringing peace to those innocent people he just met. He wasn't sure why, for they were human and he wasn't, their problems should not be his own. But it was the cruelty... the injustice of it all. It was wrong to subjugate anything. He wanted to make this right for them, and to make sure they never had to live in fear ever again, and he was willing to kill to bring them that comfort. So yea, this was a beautiful place with a breathtaking view, but there was only vengeance on the young alien's mind.

He stopped atop a small hill and stared into the belly of the valley below. There was nothing out of the ordinary there, no bandits and murderers in sight. But of course, it would never be so easy would it. He would have to sniff them out like rats in a den. Vicious, uncaring rats. As he made way down the slope he felt a warm touch press against his hip. At first he thought it to be some benign injury he picked up during the hike, but the more he ignored it the more intense it felt. He had to stop mid-dway and find the cause. A bug bite maybe? Had he been poisoned?

No. It was the core. Its light had returned but it was black once more and seemed to have a malevolent glow. "What could you possibly want now? Haven't you gotten your one hundred sacrifices?" he groaned to himself.

I am borne of Betrayal.
A whisper to him. From him. Inside him. A voice had somehow managed to rattle the very bones of his skull, allowing him to both feel and hear it. It was one laden with grief and... contempt. Was this his own voice? It sounded like it. He had now completely stopped moving. "W-What was that just now?"

This prison cannot hold me. I am incorrigible. IMMUTABLE.

The voice came from within. It was like a dark conscience he never knew he had. Was it even his own consciousness? Tabris stared at the core and its wicked shine. Something was definitely up with this thing ever since he rescued it from the glass shores a few weeks ago. He cupped it in both hands and stared into its black infinity, enthralled.

She was pure. Mother gave and never took. But I am not like my mother. I want what is not appointed onto me. I take, forevermore.

A slew of emotions both genuine and conduced flowed through Tabris. On one hand he felt unexplained grief and loss--both of which were not his own feelings. And on the other hand he felt fear and pity. Whatever this thing was, it was obviously hurting, and he could sense it. Maybe this weapon core was alive, or maybe someone was trapped within. "What is this? Who are you?"

And YOU. You are Betrayed, just like She was. You will be chained and made quiet, like She was.

A faint tugging began to pull on his nerve. It was like a suggestion and an undeniable urge all at once. Suddenly Tabris felt like leaving and marching East. What for? He wasn't sure. He didn't even know Earth that well yet. He was still that sorry Outsider, after all. He now faced a dilemma; finish this worthless criminal syndicate or answer the beckon of this strange Core's call? The answer was made clear in his mind as something began thinking for him. Somehow, a call for obeisance was all he could feel and in that moment nothing else mattered. It could not be ignored nor denied. Something was changing in Tabris, and even though he could feel it, he allowed the darkness to pass through him. "Why should I trust you, a disembodied voice in a core?"

Somehow, he could feel the voice smirk. You shouldn't.
"And so I won't, then." He attempted to stow the core back into its pouch only to have his own hand disobey him. He instead held the orb up at arm's length, it's shape eclipsing the sun's shine, and within it faintly he saw a single eye beholding him.
You will! I am power unbound by mortality, and you are my lesser construct. I will not be denied.
Tabris' eyes suddenly became washed with black until no white remained while he doubled over in agony. His body had been abducted. He was now... something else. When he arose he release the orb to have it float beside him like a third eye while a crooked smile etched itself across his lips. "How may I serve?"

LLM back to Kamisutari (049).

Last edited:

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!" Solomon's cries in pain as Hokusai pinched him were mixed in with laughter. As the commotion died down he could notice the sadness in her face, and he responded with a warm smile with flushed cheeks because of her pinching. "Of course." He took the scroll from her and hid it underneath his robes for safe keeping. But then, as the crumpled flyer reached his feet he simply looked at her. "You can win this one. I believe in you." Solomon hadn't even read the flyer that she had tossed toward him, a cryptic gesture. He winked at her one last time as she engaged her new found flight.
Solomon, having spent the better part of a year relaxing in Qingshui, departs for his homeland for the first time in 700 years - Tobusekai.

LLM

Last edited:

GodItachi

Kin
227💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spawn Location for the first time with GodItachi

God Itachi steps outside of his home. His mother had him on a task. He is going on his first official mission by himself for his clan and his mother. He leaves this landmark to go to another to continue to his final destination. He is going to be going to the following places(I seen some people do this and seems legit let me know if its not, I'm sorry)

Xuanguan (44): 5:30 PM
Ansong(45): 6:30 PM
Pingshu(119): 7:30 PM
Kusasogen(90): 8:30 PM

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Nacht continued on to the power source ready for whatever. This world is just to vile. Making sure to summon his Anubis so he have company as he traveled.

(Anubisu Kuchiyose: Bamyūda) Anubis Summoning : Bermuda
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/a
Description: Bermuda is one of the Anubis trio of the Anubis summoning. Bermuda is also the only male and physically the strongest. Bermuda sits roughly eight feet high and very muscular. Have three sets of wing making a total of 6 individual wings. Two sets of wings resembling bug wings while the other set resemble bird like wings, in which he is able to take flight. He wears typical pharaoh clothing with bandages with human like legs and animal type feet with very sharp claws. Normally all Anubis has staff due to their nature of necromancer but Bermuda has a dual side weapon that resembles the edge of an axe on both sides in which he holds in the middle. This weapon is extremely heavy, weighing well over 500 lbs. Bermuda, unlike his other trio, has mastered the art of brute force. Using his weapon he is able to cut through almost any and everything be it energy, spiritual, or physical up to S rank, and can do this once per battle at Forbidden Rank. The cutting ability itself has a range of Short - Mid, counts as one of the user's 3 Jutsu per turn, and has a 1 turn cooldown. He is a master of Taijutsu and Kenjutsu and is able to use all Taijutsu and Kenjutsu related techniques that their master knows. Once per battle, Bermuda will utilize his Necromancer skill, slamming his weapon into the ground controlling the dead through the soil and earth on the ground. By doing this, he will cause the ground to cave in, sinking in the opponent(s). This is not an Earth technique so lightning will not negate this technique. Upon being sunk into the ground, the opponent will eventually suffocate and be dragged into the core of the earth by the dead that resides in the soil, which takes one full turn to achieve. This ability is S-Rank in strength, counts as one of the user's 3 Jutsu per turn, can affect an area up to Long Range away from Bermuda himself, and has a radius of 5m.

Note: Can only summon once per battle
Note: Due to his physical nature, he has S rank durability
Note: Last a max of four turns on the field

Travel Itinerary: #042 -> #048 -> #047 -> #056 -> #089 -> #088-> #092 -> #093

Departing current landmark
#042: 11:55am - 12:55pm (Feb , 21 2021)
#048: 12:55pm - 1:55pm
#047: 1:55pm - 2:55pm
#056: 2:55pm - 3:55pm
#089: 3:55pm - 4:55pm
#088: 4:55pm - 5:55pm
#092: 5:55pm - 6:55pm
Arriving at #092 The Threshold at 6:55am (Feb , 21 2021)

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
EDIT: Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/kamisutari-049.755866/#post-22074646

This post encompasses a B-rank mission containing the following storyboard elements:
  • (custom) Steal an important monument (3)
“So anyway, I hope all you boys are in good shape, ‘cause these statues are heavier than sin.”

Hawke finished his pep talk with a clap of his hands and a flourish, and then unceremoniously marched back over to join his Brothers in the center of the sculpture park. The baker’s dozen men plus Hawke himself watched from the cool shade while the local volunteers began the laborious work of preparing the Hangurian sculptures for transportation. It turned out that watching soft-handed artists and artisans fumble and hurt themselves in trying to handle the much larger, coarser tools of stonework was quite amusing.

The whole thing had been Misk’s idea. Hawke was old enough to remember the Freehold well, even if its heydays were long past when he came into the world, so the idea of disturbing one of the few remnants of its existence did not much appeal to him. Dirty Misk and his boys made a good case for conservation however, in so many words, and then shared some very compelling numbers about the value of these statues on the open market. Thinking back on it, Hawke saw no reason why every Dom, Rick and Barry should be free to put their greasy fingers on such important historical works of art. Better to let a private collector take proper care of them.

There were, however, a lot of statues and not a lot of Brothers to prepare them for transport, and Hawke’s mere suggestion of back-breaking manual labor was met with actual, honest-to-the-Gods boos. He could have come up with some intricate way to move the lot using chakra, but where was the fun in that? Instead, the Brothers went from village to village and enlisted volunteers among the local snobs who knew and appreciated the sculpture park. At first their recruitment efforts met some resistance; it seemed the idea of moving the sculpture park did not appeal to everyone and willing workmen were hard to come by. When Hawke exempted the first conscientious objector from work by beating him half to death and severing his dominant hand at the wrist, however, morale took a turn for the better. But, just to be on the safe side, the beatings continued until morale improved to satisfactory levels.

“Put your back into it!” Hawke bellowed from his position under a statue of Ieyasu Nobunaga, and felt in that moment like the man’s diplomatic equal. Wagons had been confiscated from the local villages for use in the conservation effort, along with enough hay to fill a small lake and the horses needed to pull it all to market. It was a significant undertaking, but one that Hawke felt good about committing to as he ate another grape from the vine he was holding. Misk, allowed more leash by virtue of his annual good idea, was drawing a purple moustache on a statue of Sai Inuzuka using the juice from his own grapes. The action agitated a few of the volunteers, but after Hawke personally beat the man to death over the course of the workmen’s thirty minute lunch break, things seemed to calm down once again.

It took the volunteers most of the daylight hours to prepare the statues for transport. They had to be arranged just so in the wagons, and secured so as not to slide or shift during the journey to come. But as the sun set over the valley Hawke looked over his caravan and felt immensely pleased with his efforts. The statue of Sai Nobunaga had been too large to fit, but Hawke had agreed to carry it himself. He needed the exercise anyway.

Soon everything was ready for the Brothers to depart, so all the volunteers were gathered in the now empty sculpture park and thanked for their services in true Brotherhood fashion.

“We appreciate the hard work, boys,” Hawke told them while adjusting the statue he was carrying on his back. “Now you’ve got all this space to put your own statues in, yeah? Better do it fast, too, because if folks start asking too many questions about where the sculptures have gone, then I’m gonna come back here and kill all of your families. Understood?”

The chorus of affirmatives that followed brought a smile to Hawke’s face. It was always nice when things worked out.

And with that the Brothers departed. They would need to find a place close to the nearest marketplace to set up camp. It would not do to march the entire collection into town, so a buyer would have to be found first.

- Leaving for LM 41

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lili-Chwan