Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Qingshui

Qingshui saw increased activity following the Cataclysm, one of the few places in the region to experience this. Being located next to Castle Black offered the area near constant security and the Lake to it’s east combined with the rare flora and fauna found in the area led to the area becoming a hot center for farmers and tourists seeking exotic foods or to see the Hangurian Hall of Fame, the renamed sculpture park with marble likenesses of past commanders and Konoe’s fallen brothers during the First Days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards

Arriving at the new area, Aurelius would create a clone and give him a viel of blood and a piece of the Garb of Achlyss which the clone would fashion to his own version. The two would then separate, each with different objectives in mind. The main would then head off to a new location.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.
Main leaving to Keishi (007)

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here.

This place had Isoka working up a sweat. The heat wasn't the dry heat of his home desert, but a humid and muggy one, similar to the Crimson State Island. He kept a movin' and a groovin'.

-LLM

You must be registered for see medias

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Fengchong

The pair had covered a surprising amount of distance, given that the King of Magic is a naturally lazy man. The journey had left them in Qingshui, in the heart of the Land of Fire. It was the perfect halcyonic image: the rolling hills sprawling out in the distance with the beautiful architectural wonders in the heart of the valley. In the distance the two could hear the laughter of children from a village. It was truly blissful, without a single disruptive sight anywhere. Perhaps your Demon God form will disturb some of these villagers... The Mage King pondered in his mind.

"Perhaps they will likely notice your freakishly long hair first, my lord." Goetia quipped, responding to the king's mental insult out loud.

"Hold on! Wait a second..! My hair has never disturbed a human like you have!" Despite their philosophical differences, Solomon could still appreciate Goetia's humor, as robotic as it was at times.

"And who's fault is that, fool!?!"

Solomon simply smiled and sat down in the warm grass near the crest of a hill overlooking a village. Their banter subsided, but the bliss of Qingshui did not. Solomon took a deep breath in, and let out a long sigh.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Alas in a bright flash of light and the crackling of the space time rift opening, Hokusai landed onto a random hill side. Her breath was immediately taken by the dazzling flora that decorated the fields, the many village land markings that spread across the terrain. She was in true paradise, a place where she heard many local aspiring and talented artist have come from. She swiftly gained her tools as she sat crossed legged. Her scroll out, she began by dipping her brush into the ink pot, and swiftly began to start her draft of the landscape. "This is perfect!" she said, but something she noted in the distance.

It was a tall humanoid figure, one she’s never seen before – it was a distraction considering its out of world appearance. "What in heavens is that blasted creature…" she said to herself as she kept drawing but awkwardly threw a glance at the creature as well as the individual sitting next to him. She wanted to say something but it be in polite to simply request a stranger whose mind his own business to move. She signed, not knowing exactly what to do but carried on her project, occasionally glancing at the duo.

Came from: https://animebase.me/threads/fuging-030.755847/post-21894497

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alas in a bright flash of light and the crackling of the space time rift opening, Hokusai landed onto a random hill side. Her breath was immediately taken by the dazzling flora that decorated the fields, the many village land markings that spread across the terrain. She was in true paradise, a place where she heard many local aspiring and talented artist have come from. She swiftly gained her tools as she sat crossed legged. Her scroll out, she began by dipping her brush into the ink pot, and swiftly began to start her draft of the landscape. "This is perfect!" she said, but something she noted in the distance.

It was a tall humanoid figure, one she’s never seen before – it was a distraction considering its out of world appearance. "What in heavens is that blasted creature…" she said to herself as she kept drawing but awkwardly threw a glance at the creature as well as the individual sitting next to him. She wanted to say something but it be in polite to simply request a stranger whose mind his own business to move. She signed, not knowing exactly what to do but carried on her project, occasionally glancing at the duo.

Came from: https://animebase.me/threads/fuging-030.755847/post-21894497
Solomon couldn't help but notice the crackle and blue flash of light nearby, becoming aware of a rather familiar presence. "One of Galahad's...." The Mage King thought to himself, with Goetia taking note of it. Her presence was unmistakable; a technique with a flashy entrance only fitting to those of the Knights Radiant. She was a knight he hadn't met yet, but he couldn't help but feel a tinge of sadness at her presence. She was, in many ways, the product of that worthless magus; and while members of the Knights Radiant were intended to inspire goodness, they only served to remind him of that painful reality. It was a strange paradox indeed. On one hand Solomon appreciated Galahad's work, building something beautiful and giving meaning to his life despite the tragedy that he had suffered through for so many centuries. But on the other hand he is reminded of the thousands that had died in Mordred's rebellion, a direct consequence of Sir Lancelot's actions so long ago. Solomon couldn't help but let a small frown spread across his countenance. "That damned Merlin."

"My king, she is staring." Goetia had ignored Solomon's emotional turmoil that had wrought his soul. For too long the Demon God King was subjected to his master's inner ramblings about Merlin's interference, the twin's tragedy, and the Great Hunt. He had become attuned to it, and skilled at ignoring the issues that plagued Solomon's conscience. But Goetia's comment had ripped Solomon back to reality, pulling his mind back to the present bliss of the hills of Qingshui.

"Oh? Are you shy of pretty girls, my Demon God King?" Solomon teased, leading Goetia to only scowl in return.

"Fool! I'm sure she's wondering why such a long haired drifter is ruining her scenery," he snapped back, leaning over toward the Mage King quite visibly, causing a small ruckus that many would be sure to notice. "Hmph. Why do you always go after my hair?" The Mage King mentally inquired, show visible disappointment as he ran his left hand through the locks of unkempt hair at the top of his head. Even his wife Sheba had loved his long hair back then....

"Come now, my familiar, my greatest creation! Let's go meet this beautiful youth." Solomon was careful to speak the first half of his words relatively quietly, not wanting to immediately reveal the nature of the Demon God King. It was typical introverted behavior around those he had yet to truly become acquainted to on a deeper personal level. He stood up from his wonderful lounge in the grassy hill, and began walking toward Hokusai. Goetia was visibly displeased, a small scowl forming on his pale Demon face. But nonetheless he followed Solomon, his gigantic towering form stomping slowly behind the King of Magic.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Crap crap crap, the artist thought. Her curiosity drew attention to her, ironically. Hokusai noticed the long haired man standing up and approaching, which she now saw the front of the creature. She swallowed hard, not wanting to appear as though she was frightened of them. On the contrary, she was fascinated by its existence more than anything. "What…are you? her eyes glanced at Goetia passionately, but her attention drifted towards the long haired male. He was handsome, that was certain but nothing about him was as intriguing as the familiar.

"Of all the days I chose to come to this part of the country, I’m greeted with the presence of this magnificent…thing. I apologize but I simply must come to admire it. What’s he a byproduct off? Ink Ninjutsu? Perhaps an advanced clay molding technique? I must know your secret to achieve so a realistic formation of a familiar in artistry, considering you seem to be a man of arts."

She said to Solomon as she came closer, tunring a new leaf of her scroll and began to sketch out Goetia onto the page. It was so life like, so believable it had to be some sort of new jutsu she hadn’t heard off. It seems coming to this continent did had it’s benefits.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Crap crap crap, the artist thought. Her curiosity drew attention to her, ironically. Hokusai noticed the long haired man standing up and approaching, which she now saw the front of the creature. She swallowed hard, not wanting to appear as though she was frightened of them. On the contrary, she was fascinated by its existence more than anything. "What…are you? her eyes glanced at Goetia passionately, but her attention drifted towards the long haired male. He was handsome, that was certain but nothing about him was as intriguing as the familiar.

"Of all the days I chose to come to this part of the country, I’m greeted with the presence of this magnificent…thing. I apologize but I simply must come to admire it. What’s he a byproduct off? Ink Ninjutsu? Perhaps an advanced clay molding technique? I must know your secret to achieve so a realistic formation of a familiar in artistry, considering you seem to be a man of arts."

She said to Solomon as she came closer, tunring a new leaf of her scroll and began to sketch out Goetia onto the page. It was so life like, so believable it had to be some sort of new jutsu she hadn’t heard off. It seems coming to this continent did had it’s benefits.
"A-ah...him? Well he's my companion. I don't fancy myself an artist or anything, but he's travelled with me for some time now--" Solomon was immediately interrupted, Hokusai's inquiries doing nothing other than stoking the flames of Goetia's frustrations. He visibly clenched his fist in anger at her suggestions, "I, a being of higher existence than these humans, A MERE CREATION OF CLAY?! These simple humans know nothing!" The familiar roared in the mental connection between him and Solomon, causing the King of Magic to visibly grimace, as if someone had shouted in his ears at the very top of their lungs. It interrupted his train of thought, leading Solomon's head to snap back toward Goetia and give him a look of disapproval. He sighed, turning his head back toward Hokusai as she began her drawing. "You must make very beautiful art. Look at all these tools...!" He began to fidget with some of Hokusai's equipment, it was clear she took her art very seriously. Even her clothing had a certain artistic flair to them. Solomon then peered at Hokusai's canvas, taking a sneak peek at her drawing as she began to progress on it. "I'm Romani Archaman, I travel between villages to help people with medicine and the likes...hah" He said scratching his head, still trying to relieve the pain that Goetia's internal rage had inflicted upon him.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
"A-ah...him? Well he's my companion. I don't fancy myself an artist or anything, but he's travelled with me for some time now--" Solomon was immediately interrupted, Hokusai's inquiries doing nothing other than stoking the flames of Goetia's frustrations. He visibly clenched his fist in anger at her suggestions, "I, a being of higher existence than these humans, A MERE CREATION OF CLAY?! These simple humans know nothing!" The familiar roared in the mental connection between him and Solomon, causing the King of Magic to visibly grimace, as if someone had shouted in his ears at the very top of their lungs. It interrupted his train of thought, leading Solomon's head to snap back toward Goetia and give him a look of disapproval. He sighed, turning his head back toward Hokusai as she began her drawing. "You must make very beautiful art. Look at all these tools...!" He began to fidget with some of Hokusai's equipment, it was clear she took her art very seriously. Even her clothing had a certain artistic flair to them. Solomon then peered at Hokusai's canvas, taking a sneak peek at her drawing as she began to progress on it. "I'm Romani Archaman, I travel between villages to help people with medicine and the likes...hah" He said scratching his head, still trying to relieve the pain that Goetia's internal rage had inflicted upon him.
Hokusai was quite observant to detail, noting the familiar beginning to clench it’s fist. Perhaps she angered it…wait…it had sentience too? She thought more into it and wondered just what kind of ninjutsu allowed for its conception. However she was disappointed in hearing he wasn’t an artist but rather a person who excels in the medical profession. She took has been self-taught in medical ninjutsu…but due to her abilities as Surgebinder - it practically made her an impractical doctor. She released a sigh of frustration having to be reminded of it but alas she turned towards Romani. "It’s a pleasure of meeting you. I am Inoui Hokusai, I’m an artist who travels the world to appreciate all forms of art. Your familiar here peaked my interest originally but if he isn’t what I think he was then it saddens me to learn such truth. Still it was impressive to see up close. As for my art…"

She said as she turned the canvas out towards the two, showing an exact and detailed inked portrait of the Demon God King himself. She would however make a sole hand seal, and with it the creation lifted off the page – as she created her own version of the Demon God King of the exact same size and structure. "It’s got nothing on the original but it still is a close second I might add. Romani –kun, would you like a portrait? I normally charge others for this but consider it free for allowing me to meet such a magnificent familiar." she said as her ink creation returns back to the page in an unanimated state. She turned a leaf, waiting for Romani’s permission if he insisted.

(Inkupo: Kaiga Natsu ) Ink Arts: Painting Summer
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 10 (-5 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: Usually used as a means for teaching other’s how to paint with ink, Painting Summer allows the user to manipulate their ink in various forms for different reasons such as demonstrating the applications of the ninjutsu. The range of this technique starts from short range as usual, painting the work of art into life such as furniture to sit on due to ink techniques having been known to sustain themselves, small animals for entertainment etc. The vast possibilities are endless, leaving it up to the user’s own imagination – though this technique has no offensive applications inherently though they may draw things such as weapons for demonstrations. These creations cannot be no bigger than five meters in height.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hokusai was quite observant to detail, noting the familiar beginning to clench it’s fist. Perhaps she angered it…wait…it had sentience too? She thought more into it and wondered just what kind of ninjutsu allowed for its conception. However she was disappointed in hearing he wasn’t an artist but rather a person who excels in the medical profession. She took has been self-taught in medical ninjutsu…but due to her abilities as Surgebinder - it practically made her an impractical doctor. She released a sigh of frustration having to be reminded of it but alas she turned towards Romani. "It’s a pleasure of meeting you. I am Inoui Hokusai, I’m an artist who travels the world to appreciate all forms of art. Your familiar here peaked my interest originally but if he isn’t what I think he was then it saddens me to learn such truth. Still it was impressive to see up close. As for my art…"

She said as she turned the canvas out towards the two, showing an exact and detailed inked portrait of the Demon God King himself. She would however make a sole hand seal, and with it the creation lifted off the page – as she created her own version of the Demon God King of the exact same size and structure. "It’s got nothing on the original but it still is a close second I might add. Romani –kun, would you like a portrait? I normally charge others for this but consider it free for allowing me to meet such a magnificent familiar." she said as her ink creation returns back to the page in an unanimated state. She turned a leaf, waiting for Romani’s permission if he insisted.

(Inkupo: Kaiga Natsu ) Ink Arts: Painting Summer
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 10 (-5 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: Usually used as a means for teaching other’s how to paint with ink, Painting Summer allows the user to manipulate their ink in various forms for different reasons such as demonstrating the applications of the ninjutsu. The range of this technique starts from short range as usual, painting the work of art into life such as furniture to sit on due to ink techniques having been known to sustain themselves, small animals for entertainment etc. The vast possibilities are endless, leaving it up to the user’s own imagination – though this technique has no offensive applications inherently though they may draw things such as weapons for demonstrations. These creations cannot be no bigger than five meters in height.
"A-ah. Well...sorry for the disappointment Miss Hokusai!" Goetia's head had turned away in disgust, but Solomon kept his gaze on the girl and her artwork. Yet as she turned the canvas, Goetia couldn't help but be curious. The violet eye lodged in his chest slowly turned toward Hokusai's canvas, gazing as the ink creation practically jumped off the page itself while he kept his head turned away in his previous disgust. Goetia was largely unimpressed by the animated ink, but was nonetheless surprised by the likeness. Solomon, on the other hand... "Oh Miss Hokusai! That was so cool! How did you do that!?" His excitement was genuine, impressed by the likeness of the animated ink, unlike Goetia. However, he feigned his ignorance; being acutely aware of the nature of her techniques, his awareness made for simple analysis in the back of the Mage King's mind. "Oh yes! I would love that!" Solomon was clearly enjoying himself in Hokusai presence, perhaps a symptom of the peaceful bliss inducing hills of Qingshui.

Meanwhile, as the ink creation leapt back onto the canvas, Goetia turned toward her and leaned over slightly to take the canvas between his thumb and index finger of his massive hand. He curiously examined it, clearly unfamiliar with modern art.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
"A-ah. Well...sorry for the disappointment Miss Hokusai!" Goetia's head had turned away in disgust, but Solomon kept his gaze on the girl and her artwork. Yet as she turned the canvas, Goetia couldn't help but be curious. The violet eye lodged in his chest slowly turned toward Hokusai's canvas, gazing as the ink creation practically jumped off the page itself while he kept his head turned away in his previous disgust. Goetia was largely unimpressed by the animated ink, but was nonetheless surprised by the likeness. Solomon, on the other hand... "Oh Miss Hokusai! That was so cool! How did you do that!?" His excitement was genuine, impressed by the likeness of the animated ink, unlike Goetia. However, he feigned his ignorance; being acutely aware of the nature of her techniques, his awareness made for simple analysis in the back of the Mage King's mind. "Oh yes! I would love that!" Solomon was clearly enjoying himself in Hokusai presence, perhaps a symptom of the peaceful bliss inducing hills of Qingshui.

Meanwhile, as the ink creation leapt back onto the canvas, Goetia turned toward her and leaned over slightly to take the canvas between his thumb and index finger of his massive hand. He curiously examined it, clearly unfamiliar with modern art.

Was the familiar a tsundere? She amused herself mentally as it took the canvas and examined it. "You can keep it if you want, consider it a gift to from me." she told Goetia as she removed another scroll from her tool set. She would take her brush and examined Romani’s face, and silently began to draw. She would swiftly capture his facial tones, his expression and most importantly his long dazzling hair. Once the portrait was complete, she would turn the canvas to show it to Romani. "Tada! How do you like it?" she curiously asked him.

You must be registered for see images

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Was the familiar a tsundere? She amused herself mentally as it took the canvas and examined it. "You can keep it if you want, consider it a gift to from me." she told Goetia as she removed another scroll from her tool set. She would take her brush and examined Romani’s face, and silently began to draw. She would swiftly capture his facial tones, his expression and most importantly his long dazzling hair. Once the portrait was complete, she would turn the canvas to show it to Romani. "Tada! How do you like it?" she curiously asked him.
"Ahhh! Miss Hokusai it looks fantastic!" He reveled in the detail of the artwork, if even somewhat obnoxiously to Goetia's chagrin. As the moments passed, his excitement began to dim. After all, there were only a finite number of aspects that he could fully enjoy from artwork - no matter how realistic and beautiful. But no doubt she was perhaps one of the most skilled artists of all time. Even the great sculptors and painters in the Kingdom of Israel could match her works. Those artists portrayed only the greatness that they could perceive with their eyes. But there was something different about Inoui's artwork; she captured the beauty in reality, not mere fantasy. It was like the perfect mixture of the two. Solomon placed the portrait down next to his side, and took a seat in the grass. Using the standard sealing technique he seals the portrait in his consciousness, for safe keeping. It was a strange display, but he felt oddly comfortable around Hokusai.

Meanwhile, ignoring all the commotion, Goetia noticed that an individual had posted something new on the noticeboard. The keen observer that the Demon God King was designed to be noticed the signature on the poster, marked as "???." He silently approached the noticeboard of Qingshui to investigate, without arousing the attention of Hokusai. But through their mental link, Solomon was aware that the Timeless Observer was concerned. "Inoui, why do you paint?" He asked with genuine curiosity in his voice. Her answer clearly mattering to him.

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
"Ahhh! Miss Hokusai it looks fantastic!" He reveled in the detail of the artwork, if even somewhat obnoxiously to Goetia's chagrin. As the moments passed, his excitement began to dim. After all, there were only a finite number of aspects that he could fully enjoy from artwork - no matter how realistic and beautiful. But no doubt she was perhaps one of the most skilled artists of all time. Even the great sculptors and painters in the Kingdom of Israel could match her works. Those artists portrayed only the greatness that they could perceive with their eyes. But there was something different about Inoui's artwork; she captured the beauty in reality, not mere fantasy. It was like the perfect mixture of the two. Solomon placed the portrait down next to his side, and took a seat in the grass. Using the standard sealing technique he seals the portrait in his consciousness, for safe keeping. It was a strange display, but he felt oddly comfortable around Hokusai.

Meanwhile, ignoring all the commotion, Goetia noticed that an individual had posted something new on the noticeboard. The keen observer that the Demon God King was designed to be noticed the signature on the poster, marked as "???." He silently approached the noticeboard of Qingshui to investigate, without arousing the attention of Hokusai. But through their mental link, Solomon was aware that the Timeless Observer was concerned. "Inoui, why do you paint?" He asked with genuine curiosity in his voice. Her answer clearly mattering to him.

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.
Hokusai smiled from the genuine response from the traveller, making here quite happy he was pleased with it. She ideally looked into the skies as her drifted in the winds of the hills, brushing her short bangs out of her eyes, she noted the man sitting down on the grassy hillside. She couldn’t help but feel comfort in his presence as well, as she took a sit to his right as she glanced into the direction the sun was beaming over as it was high noon. Romani would then ask a rather particular question, which is something she’s always had a direct answer for. "Because it makes me happy. I was always fascinated by my father’s work ever since I started to understand more about it. What makes me different from him, was while his appreciation was in painting, I spread my love towards all forms of art. Music, opera, dance, clay sculpting…you name it and I love it! However, painting and using ink has always been special to me because it acts as an avenue for creativity. It allows me to show the world just how wide my imagination can be and that a how a human is only limited by their own mental restraints. I…at times wonder if Im ever good enough, but my father and friends always remind me that if I don’t love my art first, then who will? " she said without looking at him, twirling the brush in her hand.

"And why are you a travelling doctor? Wouldn’t it be better to stay in one place and specialize in your craft, Romani? Or are you as adventurous as I am and try to find new things to supplement your own studies? I tend to draw ero…aerodynamic based pictures too…" she paused for a moment having realized how much of fool she was saying that, her face turning red immediately. *Damn you Father for not hiding your ero magazines and indirectly corrupting me!*she said mentally.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hokusai smiled from the genuine response from the traveller, making here quite happy he was pleased with it. She ideally looked into the skies as her drifted in the winds of the hills, brushing her short bangs out of her eyes, she noted the man sitting down on the grassy hillside. She couldn’t help but feel comfort in his presence as well, as she took a sit to his right as she glanced into the direction the sun was beaming over as it was high noon. Romani would then ask a rather particular question, which is something she’s always had a direct answer for. "Because it makes me happy. I was always fascinated by my father’s work ever since I started to understand more about it. What makes me different from him, was while his appreciation was in painting, I spread my love towards all forms of art. Music, opera, dance, clay sculpting…you name it and I love it! However, painting and using ink has always been special to me because it acts as an avenue for creativity. It allows me to show the world just how wide my imagination can be and that a how a human is only limited by their own mental restraints. I…at times wonder if Im ever good enough, but my father and friends always remind me that if I don’t love my art first, then who will? " she said without looking at him, twirling the brush in her hand.

"And why are you a travelling doctor? Wouldn’t it be better to stay in one place and specialize in your craft, Romani? Or are you as adventurous as I am and try to find new things to supplement your own studies? I tend to draw ero…aerodynamic based pictures too…" she paused for a moment having realized how much of fool she was saying that, her face turning red immediately. *Damn you Father for not hiding your ero magazines and indirectly corrupting me!*she said mentally.
Humans limited only by their mental restraints. It was a beautiful response to his question, and clearly showed how she derived meaning to her life. She was, almost certainly, the perfect manifestation of Galahad's paradigm; a wonderful choice to carry on his ideal. "It sounds like you had a wise and loving father," he smiled warmly, then looking away momentarily as he reflected on his own childhood, something he rarely did. He had no loving memories of David, his father. At least nothing in particular stood out to him. Solomon's life as a child was only born to be king. And his childhood only forged him to be a vessel for the will of God and his people. His smile wavered slightly, turning to a nostalgic glare as he looked at the grass.

Solomon's drifting nostalgia was broken as she followed up with her own question, with Solomon giggling at her blushing face. "Hah, well, aerodynamic pictures sure do sound interesting. They must make for great aerial advertisements!" He joked, his giggle evolving into laughter. "Well Inoui, I find that by travelling I can enjoy humanity better. There are so many different facets of life throughout the world. So many different experiences to try. It would be hard to just settle down in one place." It was true, at least for him. For over 700 years he has traveled, bouncing from village to village absorbing different human experiences, and learning about his own human emotions. He had been so shackled in Israel. But after taking off those bindings, he never once felt the urge to settle down.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Humans limited only by their mental restraints. It was a beautiful response to his question, and clearly showed how she derived meaning to her life. She was, almost certainly, the perfect manifestation of Galahad's paradigm; a wonderful choice to carry on his ideal. "It sounds like you had a wise and loving father," he smiled warmly, then looking away momentarily as he reflected on his own childhood, something he rarely did. He had no loving memories of David, his father. At least nothing in particular stood out to him. Solomon's life as a child was only born to be king. And his childhood only forged him to be a vessel for the will of God and his people. His smile wavered slightly, turning to a nostalgic glare as he looked at the grass.

Solomon's drifting nostalgia was broken as she followed up with her own question, with Solomon giggling at her blushing face. "Hah, well, aerodynamic pictures sure do sound interesting. They must make for great aerial advertisements!" He joked, his giggle evolving into laughter. "Well Inoui, I find that by travelling I can enjoy humanity better. There are so many different facets of life throughout the world. So many different experiences to try. It would be hard to just settle down in one place." It was true, at least for him. For over 700 years he has traveled, bouncing from village to village absorbing different human experiences, and learning about his own human emotions. He had been so shackled in Israel. But after taking off those bindings, he never once felt the urge to settle down.
Wise…I wouldn’t exactly say that. Momma had to be his leash for most of the time, else we’d end up being broke…but yea he is a wonder dad I’ll admit. I’m literally his favorite, as said by him. I spent most of my time being raised by him cause mother was too busy fawning over my brother and hating me because I didn’t want to be a part of this…establishment from our home. It’s kind our local militant forces, and considering my elder sister ran away from home before she could have been made a member, I was both unfortunately and fortunately born with the power. The former because it’s what caused the rift between me and mother and later because it truly is a useful ability.” she took a moment, having taken in all the information Romani told her.

She sighed as she continued. “Well that’s true, my original purpose wasn’t to become a member but to go out and tour the world for myself – become a world known artist but to also see more of the western continent and it’s amazing people and cultures! I’ve come to Qingshui to see the park that was made her and possibly sketch some of the art to be used as basis for my own ink ninjutsu. Speaking of that, would you care to join me for a walk there? I’d like to know more about your birthland and the other places you’ve traveled. Then ill tell you mine, fair trade no?” she said to Romani.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wise…I wouldn’t exactly say that. Momma had to be his leash for most of the time, else we’d end up being broke…but yea he is a wonder dad I’ll admit. I’m literally his favorite, as said by him. I spent most of my time being raised by him cause mother was too busy fawning over my brother and hating me because I didn’t want to be a part of this…establishment from our home. It’s kind our local militant forces, and considering my elder sister ran away from home before she could have been made a member, I was both unfortunately and fortunately born with the power. The former because it’s what caused the rift between me and mother and later because it truly is a useful ability.” she took a moment, having taken in all the information Romani told her.

She sighed as she continued. “Well that’s true, my original purpose wasn’t to become a member but to go out and tour the world for myself – become a world known artist but to also see more of the western continent and it’s amazing people and cultures! I’ve come to Qingshui to see the park that was made her and possibly sketch some of the art to be used as basis for my own ink ninjutsu. Speaking of that, would you care to join me for a walk there? I’d like to know more about your birthland and the other places you’ve traveled. Then ill tell you mine, fair trade no?” she said to Romani.
Israel was his homeland, but Solomon's birthplace was Jerusalem, its capital. He considered her offer, taking a momentary glance over his shoulder toward where Goetia had wandered off to. He couldn't shake the pit of concern welling up in his stomach though; the King of Magic's familiar had been gone for some time now. He knew precisely where Goetia was, and what he was doing, but he couldn't help but know exactly what was bothering the Demon God King: he had found another poster. The same marked by the enigmatic being that had set a bounty on those fighting at Tazuma. Solomon's brow furrowed; he needed to consider his options. Time was seemingly running out as events continued to advance at a faster and faster pace. "That sounds lovely, Inoui." He turned his back toward Hokusai, a forced smile spread across his face. Goetia, bring whatever you've found. We'll address it, in time.

My king, the events you foresaw have accelerated beyond what we originally thought. The Sunlit Forge is operating normally again after all these years. This poster speaks of weapon cores, as well as darkness and light. Goetia's mental voice was alarmed; clearly the poster held significant details. But the Sunlit Forge? Surely it couldn't be true....

"Well, I'll let you take the lead Miss Hokusai," he stood up, and motioned that he would follow her. "I am from a place called Israel. Do you know of it?" He asked frankly, his most shocking truth being revealed so simply.

Reactions: Alyx

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Israel was his homeland, but Solomon's birthplace was Jerusalem, its capital. He considered her offer, taking a momentary glance over his shoulder toward where Goetia had wandered off to. He couldn't shake the pit of concern welling up in his stomach though; the King of Magic's familiar had been gone for some time now. He knew precisely where Goetia was, and what he was doing, but he couldn't help but know exactly what was bothering the Demon God King: he had found another poster. The same marked by the enigmatic being that had set a bounty on those fighting at Tazuma. Solomon's brow furrowed; he needed to consider his options. Time was seemingly running out as events continued to advance at a faster and faster pace. "That sounds lovely, Inoui." He turned his back toward Hokusai, a forced smile spread across his face. Goetia, bring whatever you've found. We'll address it, in time.

My king, the events you foresaw have accelerated beyond what we originally thought. The Sunlit Forge is operating normally again after all these years. This poster speaks of weapon cores, as well as darkness and light. Goetia's mental voice was alarmed; clearly the poster held significant details. But the Sunlit Forge? Surely it couldn't be true....

"Well, I'll let you take the lead Miss Hokusai," he stood up, and motioned that he would follow her. "I am from a place called Israel. Do you know of it?" He asked frankly, his most shocking truth being revealed so simply.
Taking the offer as the lead, Hokusai gleefully grabbed Romani by his hand and wondered off towards the park, pondering on the question he asked. Hmm…Papa might have mentioned it before but I honestly don’t know much about it, but im sure you’ll tell me right? she said smiling. She released him the moment they came into the park, with Hokusai running up to the statue. Oh oh I know this woman! This Leonardo Da Vinci! She is one of the few artists from the western continent whose work Im well aware off. Maybe one day my statue will be placed her, don’t you agree Romani haha. she said as she started to sketch out the statue.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Taking the offer as the lead, Hokusai gleefully grabbed Romani by his hand and wondered off towards the park, pondering on the question he asked. Hmm…Papa might have mentioned it before but I honestly don’t know much about it, but im sure you’ll tell me right? she said smiling. She released him the moment they came into the park, with Hokusai running up to the statue. Oh oh I know this woman! This Leonardo Da Vinci! She is one of the few artists from the western continent whose work Im well aware off. Maybe one day my statue will be placed her, don’t you agree Romani haha. she said as she started to sketch out the statue.
"...Inoui!" Solomon's face lit up in surprise by Hokusai's eager, and aggressive, movement; but despite his surprise he truly did enjoy her innocence and happiness. It was like a breath of fresh air being around her, reminding him of his late wife Sheba. Perhaps less so for her appearance, but for her behavior. Happily following Hokusai, the King of Magic closed his eyes to reminisce on this moment. The sensations triggered a particular scene from his past that he was fond of, causing a smile to spread across his face. He rarely let his mind linger on his late wife, it pained his heart too much knowing the years that he had wasted with her before he left Jerusalem and she passed away. But nonetheless his mind's eye could see her clearly, as if she was right there in front of him in that moment.

There he was, sitting on his throne in the palace at the heart of Jerusalem. It was a scene that, when he was feeling down, he would revisit for the warmth it brought his heart. A much younger Solomon sat atop the throne, built from the finest oak wood and erected at the top of a steep set of marble stairs in the throne room. Back then Solomon was a much colder monarch, and he wasn't even known as the King of Magic. But it was a stark difference between the Solomon of today, a warm and human King of Magic, than the Solomon of ancient times, the emotionless ruler. He sat on the throne with his chin in hand, staring off into space. The throne room was silent, not a soul in sight, when suddenly the doors burst open. But the sudden commotion didn't break Solomon's concentration, he just continued his day dreaming undisturbed by what was happening around him.

His concentration was soon broken by Sheba, his wife. He was yanked from the throne as she grabbed his hand, as the same look of surprise spread across his face. "...Sheba! What is going on?" Were the only words that the King of Israel could muster. "Ufufu, I'm so happy~! Come my king, come see your son!" He couldn't help but smile, her warm hand wrapped around his perfectly as she pulled him from his throne. "W-What happened, Sheba?" It was all he could muster in the moment, stuttering over his own words like he often did with various incantations when he practiced his magic. "There's no need for words my love~!" She chimed in response, happily skipping down the hall while maintaining her tight grip on Solomon's hand.

It wasn't long until they arrived in Rehoboam's nursery. There he was surrounded by Sheba's three handmaidens. They were surrounding Rehoboam, all smiling and clapping for the child. Once they heard Solomon and the queen enter the room, they made way for them and spread out around the first born son of the King of Israel. In that moment, as Solomon's gaze met his son's, he saw him taking his first steps. "All by himself, my king. Isn't it beautiful?" Sheba asked, resting her head on Solomon's shoulder as the couple looked at their son. Solomon couldn't help but smile, and shed a single tear as the cold fortifications that surrounded his heart thawed ever so slightly. He let his own head tilt toward the right, to nestle against Sheba's as she cuddled with him.

"Israel...huh?" His vision returned to the present as he listened to Inoui's question. Solomon wasn't entirely surprised that she hadn't heard of the ancient kingdom. It had been long forgotten in history, with only certain groups in Tobusekai recalling its existence, a kingdom that he had ruled nearly 800 years ago. It was both beautiful and sad that Israel's name had been forgotten to history, but in its own way it proved Solomon's philosophical ideology. When he abdicated centuries ago, leaving the throne to his son, he made the decision to not intervene in the kingdom's affairs. His time, after all, had come to an end. It was no longer his place to rule it or interfere in its destiny. It was a kingdom that was eventually driven to ruin after Rehoboam's reign. "Well...you see.... I was it's king. It was a beautiful place...."

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
"...Inoui!" Solomon's face lit up in surprise by Hokusai's eager, and aggressive, movement; but despite his surprise he truly did enjoy her innocence and happiness. It was like a breath of fresh air being around her, reminding him of his late wife Sheba. Perhaps less so for her appearance, but for her behavior. Happily following Hokusai, the King of Magic closed his eyes to reminisce on this moment. The sensations triggered a particular scene from his past that he was fond of, causing a smile to spread across his face. He rarely let his mind linger on his late wife, it pained his heart too much knowing the years that he had wasted with her before he left Jerusalem and she passed away. But nonetheless his mind's eye could see her clearly, as if she was right there in front of him in that moment.

There he was, sitting on his throne in the palace at the heart of Jerusalem. It was a scene that, when he was feeling down, he would revisit for the warmth it brought his heart. A much younger Solomon sat atop the throne, built from the finest oak wood and erected at the top of a steep set of marble stairs in the throne room. Back then Solomon was a much colder monarch, and he wasn't even known as the King of Magic. But it was a stark difference between the Solomon of today, a warm and human King of Magic, than the Solomon of ancient times, the emotionless ruler. He sat on the throne with his chin in hand, staring off into space. The throne room was silent, not a soul in sight, when suddenly the doors burst open. But the sudden commotion didn't break Solomon's concentration, he just continued his day dreaming undisturbed by what was happening around him.

His concentration was soon broken by Sheba, his wife. He was yanked from the throne as she grabbed his hand, as the same look of surprise spread across his face. "...Sheba! What is going on?" Were the only words that the King of Israel could muster. "Ufufu, I'm so happy~! Come my king, come see your son!" He couldn't help but smile, her warm hand wrapped around his perfectly as she pulled him from his throne. "W-What happened, Sheba?" It was all he could muster in the moment, stuttering over his own words like he often did with various incantations when he practiced his magic. "There's no need for words my love~!" She chimed in response, happily skipping down the hall while maintaining her tight grip on Solomon's hand.

It wasn't long until they arrived in Rehoboam's nursery. There he was surrounded by Sheba's three handmaidens. They were surrounding Rehoboam, all smiling and clapping for the child. Once they heard Solomon and the queen enter the room, they made way for them and spread out around the first born son of the King of Israel. In that moment, as Solomon's gaze met his son's, he saw him taking his first steps. "All by himself, my king. Isn't it beautiful?" Sheba asked, resting her head on Solomon's shoulder as the couple looked at their son. Solomon couldn't help but smile, and shed a single tear as the cold fortifications that surrounded his heart thawed ever so slightly. He let his own head tilt toward the right, to nestle against Sheba's as she cuddled with him.

"Israel...huh?" His vision returned to the present as he listened to Inoui's question. Solomon wasn't entirely surprised that she hadn't heard of the ancient kingdom. It had been long forgotten in history, with only certain groups in Tobusekai recalling its existence, a kingdom that he had ruled nearly 800 years ago. It was both beautiful and sad that Israel's name had been forgotten to history, but in its own way it proved Solomon's philosophical ideology. When he abdicated centuries ago, leaving the throne to his son, he made the decision to not intervene in the kingdom's affairs. His time, after all, had come to an end. It was no longer his place to rule it or interfere in its destiny. It was a kingdom that was eventually driven to ruin after Rehoboam's reign. "Well...you see.... I was it's king. It was a beautiful place...."
Ki…king? Hokusai’s eyes widened as she heard Romani speak. Her attention from the statue was diverted towards the man, his body posture suggested he was within his thoughts – causing the young artist a bit of angst. She didn’t know what was on his mind, but she would make certain that she wouldn’t try to pry too much into the subject as it may harbor some lingering feelings. "That’s…amazing. I never sketched the portrait of royalty before…but yet it doesn’t feel right." she said scratching her head with her ink brush. Well it was only fair now that she’d share some of her knowledge of her home as well. "I suppose its only fair…but I wish I could tell you about my ‘home’, as there isn’t exactly a location. My mother gave birth to me outside of village while on vacation one day but the village was burnt down from a raid of bandits…so I never learnt where I was born but I was raised in a small country called Avalon. It’s located in the eastern continent but I cant exactly give its location due to secrecy ya know? It’s dumb but also makes sense I guess…but none the less that’s pretty much it. I’m no queen or princess, just a commoner of mankind…and borderline a bum if you think about it haha." she joked, though not entirely false considering how careless her father is with money, a trait she too adopted from him.