Sanzen

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In lieu of recent threads in this section, I am suggestion a name change to this section.
Considering no one reads the description of this section it would really help people choose which section to post in.
It would also help out the staff as they would not need to move as many threads as they might have to. Threads wouldn't be reported for the wrong section, therefore less reports to deal with.
Current Section Name: Questions and Suggestions
New Name for the Section: Questions and Suggestions about the Site or Site Questions and Suggestions

Last edited:

Sanzen

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be completely honest I wasn't look for opinions, just hoping the staff would see this an consider this. No offense to anyone but lets say we had 800 votes from the members approving this; the staff might not take that into consideration and they might over look that fact as they have the final say.

Sublime

<div class="bbWrapper">I have to agree with people that say it wont work.<br /> Some men never seem to care. They just scan the forum,find the word question and post in there not reading full title nor description.</div>

Nova.

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm actually for the idea. If it decreases the idiocy by just a little, it will shorten the extra work for the staff.

Bigfoot34501

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Although people are saying it wouldn't work, I think it would be fine to change the name to "Site Questions and Suggestions" if we can reduce the amount of people who unintentionally spam this section. Adding one word to the section's name isn't that big of a deal

Sanzen

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now we just wait on the staff to see this.
There really aren't that many threads that need to be moved and if people would just use common sense we wouldn't need a change but people don't have common sense. Sometimes I get the feeling people on here don't know how to read either.