Obito

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I have loved reptiles since I first learned their names.Pythons are my favourite, especially carpet and black headed pythons (these are Australia natives), i also have an affinity with the blood pythons, unfortunately i can't keep any as it is illegal in Australia to keep exotic reptiles. :(. im getting a centralian carpet python for my birthday on the 14 of December they are truely magnificant looking animals, im really excited as this is my first snake ( I have had a blue-tongue lizard for around 3 year but she died and I never knew why).
What are your preferences?Do you keep any pythons or other snakes?

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
527๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hm, I am not sure I would like to have a snake in my bedroom even in a cage xD
Reptiles scare me a bit. But since you say you have an affinity, you should get one; I believe that each person is somewhat connected to an animal, like you say you are with snakes.
I read somewhere, don't remember where, that Ball Pythons and Corn Snakes are the best to start with, easy to care for and perfect for beginners-snake owners.
So, good luck and post a picture when you get your snake :D

harshit188

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
hey! i had a pet snake about 4 years ago........that was a Ghudpachad (means-one who can beat even horse in race),.i don't know what's the English name for that but that was a water & land snake, less poisonous, yellow colored(black lines)...& we used to call that Munna (means small baby)...........:T_T:i still can't forgot him,:confused:

Big Jutsu

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i didnt mind snakes. was a little cautious around them cuz the only snakes i really encountered were the rattlesnakes, copper heads, and cotton mouths that i would encounter while rock climbing in kentucky. but this year one of my new roommates has a ball python and she is a gorgeous little snake. 3.5 feet long and one of the nicest animals ive met(this coming from a huge dog person). everyone who has met her has come away liking snakes. they are incredibly misunderstood and feared more out of ignorance than legitmate fear. you respect them and they will respect you. spiderson the other hand are bitches(got bitten by a brown recluse while taking a pee in kentucky). but i have come to love snakes.

roguenin

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Probably the most beautiful, intriguing and fascinating creatures in this world, from my point of view, are the reptiles and more specific, snakes. (Maybe it has something to do with the fact that in the Japanese zodiac, I am this sign *thinking* No! I don't think so :D)

I don't really have a favorite kind, but,above all,I love constrictors with a madly passion and the only one that thicks me off is the...bu-ha-ha "King" O.0

Honestly, I don't find anything fascinating about a cobra. (OK, maybe I found it a little interesting when it bit that guys *beep* xd You guys surely saw that video.At least, I think it was a cobra :| )

But on the other hand...owning a snake... HELL NO! :| I love them, but from afar.