Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*sword breaks into two*

*i block ur slash and hits ur sword out of ur hands then elbow su in the back of the neck*
*front flips out of the way,grabs sword in midiar*

*brings out taged dense wires and throws them around your body traping you**

*activates tags and blows you up in them*U_U

punk365

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*back flips out of the way,grabs sword in midiar*

*brings out taged dense wires and throws them around your body traping you**

*activates tags and blows you up in them*U_U
*backflips as i fall back then i through my swords into the to become one thenn slices u in the left leg,right leg,right arm,left arm,and stabs u in the torso*:cool:

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*backflips as i fall back then i through my swords into the to become one thenn slices u in the left leg,right leg,right arm,left arm,and stabs u in the torso*:cool:
*slahes sword at your sword,clinging them together stoping your session then kicks you in the gut sending you flying in the air,jumps toward you in the air and pulls out kattana,energises both sword and sends fire element wave at you with katana and with the gunblade sends a omega bullet at your torso* :cool: *dead*

punk365

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*slahes sword at your sword,clinging them together stoping your session then kicks you in the gut sending you flying in the air,jumps toward you in the air and pulls out kattana,energises both sword and sends fire element wave at you with katana and with the gunblade sends a omega bullet at your torso* :cool: *dead*
*raises back up* u think that will kill me ur sadly mistaken

*throughs swords into the air and grabs each one at lightning fast spped stabbing u with each one of them in the torso,left arm,right arm,and left leg* now die*slices off ur head*

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*raises back up* u think that will kill me ur sadly mistaken

*throughs swords into the air and grabs each one at lightning fast spped stabbing u with each one of them in the torso,left arm,right arm,and left leg* now die*slices off ur head*
O_O you dead fool >_<

*sends water wave at you pericing your body before you reach me and sends fire wave after it*

*then charges gun blade and sends bullet at you leaving a crater behind* U_U