Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I've stumbled upon this website while surfing the net, I was introduced to mafia by some people and I've looked up mafia forums because we don't really play much irl. I've read some articles on forum mafia from different sites and I want to see how I can perform in an actual game! :p

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I've stumbled upon this website while surfing the net, I was introduced to mafia by some people and I've looked up mafia forums because we don't really play much irl. I've read some articles on forum mafia from different sites and I want to see how I can perform in an actual game! :p
Oh man, glad to have you here! Such neat games in a warm community are always good to test out your capabilities and learn new stuff. Looking forward!

Reactions: Thestatusquo

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nice ^^ the game should start soon and hope you are active.

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️