TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok guys im here to prove to you that hinata is really dead and i have proof now read these key answers that prove shes dead slowly you will understand and realize holy sh*t she really is dead....(by the way im not a naruhina hater or anything)

1)
You must be registered for see images
Hinata is already nearly dead after being blasted by shinra tensei pein prepares his black rod to finish hinata.

2)

ok now notice the silence and how kishi shows the clouds moving therefor showing hinata has been killed now u mays say so what if kishi makes the clouds moves and silence well weve seen kishi show a death through nature. Remember when asuma was killed the moment it happen kishi showed natures way of showing a character died (proof:
notice the nature of how the flower falls down) and ussually after the nature something dramatic happens notice kuranais eyes in fear, now notice narutos eyes in anger

now theres another part that proves pein has killed hinata, is how he states "This is just like...", "How my parents were killed by konoha ninjas, right before my eyes" he would not say that if he just damaged hinata.

and another key sentence is "Love breeds sacrifice...Which breeds hatred..."
and this is just self explanatory...also notice hinatas blood spills all over the ground...which is again self explanatory.

3)

Last is the ultimate transformation of naruto, which kishi shows how naruto expresses his anger at hinatas death.

there you have it...sad..but true..

Reactions: ChaosResonance
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok guys im here to prove to you that hinata is really dead and i have proof now read these key answers that prove shes dead slowly you will understand and realize holy sh*t she really is dead....(by the way im not a naruhina hater or anything)

1)
Hinata is already nearly dead after being blasted by shinra tensei pein prepares his black rod to finish hinata.

2)

ok now notice the silence and how kishi shows the clouds moving therefor showing hinata has been killed now u mays say so what if kishi makes the clouds moves and silence well weve seen kishi show a death through nature. Remember when asuma was killed the moment it happen kishi showed natures way of showing a character died (proof:
notice the nature of how the flower falls down) and ussually after the nature something dramatic happens notice kuranais eyes in fear, now notice narutos eyes in anger

now theres another part that proves pein has killed hinata, is how he states "This is just like...", "How my parents were killed by konoha ninjas, right before my eyes" he would not say that if he just damaged hinata.

and another key sentence is "Love breeds sacrifice...Which breeds hatred..."
and this is just self explanatory...also notice hinatas blood spills all over the ground...which is again self explanatory.

3)

Last is the ultimate transformation of naruto, which kishi shows how naruto expresses his anger at hinatas death.

there you have it...sad..but true..
Have to agree and now we have the proof.
Now we know kishi?s style.
I don?t think he is into the wounded almost dead hero suddenly coming back to life. From what we have seen most of the times, when they get owned that?s pretty much it.

Peace.

Renegade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is a difference between the moving sky and the fallen roses.

The thing with the roses: In Japan, they believe that such a sign is a bad omen. Kishi just showed us that Kurenai was aware that something bad had happened to someone she knew because of the omen.

For the moment, we have no idea that the sky was moving in that picture. It only showed the sky and then the noise of Pain stabbing Hinata.

We don't even know if he even stabbed her. I looked like to me, that Pain was touched by Hinata's last words to Naruto, and he may have faked her death to anger Naruto. Probably so Naruto will release the Kyubi.

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is a difference between the moving sky and the fallen roses.

The thing with the roses: In Japan, they believe that such a sign is a bad omen. Kishi just showed us that Kurenai was aware that something bad had happened to someone she knew because of the omen.

For the moment, we have no idea that the sky was moving in that picture. It only showed the sky and then the noise of Pain stabbing Hinata.

We don't even know if he even stabbed her. I looked like to me, that Pain was touched by Hinata's last words to Naruto, and he may have faked her death to anger Naruto. Probably so Naruto will release the Kyubi.
then how come it showed more blood spilling on the ground after he "stabbed her"

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have to consider the cloud panel as a sign of some unholy happenings. And yes Hinata was stabbed, there is no denying that. Exactly where she was stabbed could be what Renegade meant by 'faked her death'. Why Pein of all people would have a change of heart? Who knows.. he is one jaded bastard.

Renegade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
then how come it showed more blood spilling on the ground after he "stabbed her"
Maybe he did, but he didn't hit any vital organs, she didn't even scream in agony, probably because she was still unconcious from Pain's Shinra Tensai. Giving the readers & Naruto the impression that he has killed her.

Her fate is still unknown.

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know

Damn you Pain !!!

I never liked Hinata, but jeesh thats so cruel to fans ... I dont know how I would feel if Sakura get killed....

I feel same then Jiraya left

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah if it were Sakura, I would be the one spamming "Noooooooo" in every thread. I am trying to ignore pairings though, and predict what Kishi will do next. Nothing he's ever written has ever hinted towards them ending up together so really, I am not seeing a purpose to the plot for Hinata to live.

Kishi though.. he is a tricky one. He may be trying to decieve us until the very end.

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe he did, but he didn't hit any vital organs, she didn't even scream in agony, probably because she was still unconcious from Pain's Shinra Tensai. Giving the readers & Naruto the impression that he has killed her.

Her fate is still unknown.
pa died from one stab from the rod and ma might be dead as well from the blast..now consider hinatas situation she gets hit by shinra tensei+rod=more blood dripping and then on top of all of that he said this is "just like" comparing his parents murder to hinatas murder...i might be wrong but i just think theres to many things that prove shes dead

JustMyself

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Something nice about naruto is that, unlike what happen on dragon ball series, a character's death is irreversible and nothing can bring it back to life (except gaara, but I can't see something like that happening again). But, the poster has a point...
that sfx shown in the sky means something like the sound of blood being splitted, a confirmation that pain indeed stabbed her, but where exactly we don't know. There is where all the theories about her being still alive took place... why kishi wanted to hide the during and the after of this all? Wasn't it simple to show her dead body on the ground after pain's action? Don't know, the chances are 90% against 10% that she's still alive.

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah if it were Sakura, I would be the one spamming "Noooooooo" in every thread. I am trying to ignore pairings though, and predict what Kishi will do next. Nothing he's ever written has ever hinted towards them ending up together so really, I am not seeing a purpose to the plot for Hinata to live.

Kishi though.. he is a tricky one. He may be trying to decieve us until the very end.
You know why i think hinata is dead? because whats interesting is kishi now has a chance to plug up some dead ends. ok so tsunade is nearly out of chakra and is slowely dying or sumthin (ageing jutsu wore off) and now hinata dies after confessing love to naruto....now your gona love this part so what iffffffffffffffffffff tsunade gave up her life to bring hinata back to life and this perfect for tsunade because remember how tsunade lost her bf and now naruto loses her gf and tsunade is about to die, she understand how naruto feels the pain and sadness so she bring her back which lets danzo become hokage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You know why i think hinata is dead? because whats interesting is kishi now has a chance to plug up some dead ends. ok so tsunade is nearly out of chakra and is slowely dying or sumthin (ageing jutsu wore off) and now hinata dies after confessing love to naruto....now your gona love this part so what iffffffffffffffffffff tsunade gave up her life to bring hinata back to life and this perfect for tsunade because remember how tsunade lost her bf and now naruto loses her gf and tsunade is about to die, she understand how naruto feels the pain and sadness so she bring her back which lets danzo become hokage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
Who said Tsunade is about to die ? :confused:

Chakra

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if kakashi is dead I think Tsunade would rather give her life to save him. and then kakashi will become the next hokage. if he isn't dead, then maybe this scenario could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.