..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So i haven't really seen much around NB about these three new anime's, but they're quite popular atm:

07-Ghost.
You must be registered for see images

Set in a gothic fantasy world, this is the story of Teito Klein, an orphaned slave who became the top military academy student. However, an unexpected turn of events left him pursued by the forces of the Barsburg Empire. Now an escaping convict, Teito's sheltered by the church and it?s law of sanctuary. Here, he discovered many mysteries surrounding himself, the church, and the Empire itself. The fact that he might be connected to a dethroned king and the mystical stone of god, 'The Eye of Mikhael' made him the target of the empire more than ever. Fortunately the church is under the mythical 7 Ghost protection. But who are the Ghosts really. Will Teito be free from the military's clutch, And what of his said mission to uncover the history. And who is the military's Chief-of-Staff Ayanami exactly. Teito's future seems to have spiraled into an unexpectedly perilous path.

Dattebayo are currently subbing this, so the obvious place to get it is:

K-ON!.

Adaption of Kakifly's Seinen Yonkoma manga series K-ON! (pronounced ?kei on?). The story about four high school girls that try to sustain their school?s popular music club despite being unable to read music or play instruments has been serialized in Manga Time Kirara magazine since 2007.

I struggled to find a decent place to DL K-ON!, but this place is good:

Eden Of The East.

On November 22, 2010 ten missiles strike Japan. However, this unprecedented terrorist act, later to be called as "Careless Monday," does not result in any apparent victims, and is soon forgotten by almost everyone. Then, 3 months later... Saki Morimi is a young woman currently in the United States of America on her graduation trip. But just when she is in front of the White House, Washington DC, she gets into trouble, and only the unexpected intervention of one of her fellow countrymen saves her. However, this man, who introduces himself as Akira Takizawa, is a complete mystery. He appears to have lost his memory. and he is stark naked, except for the gun he holds in one hand, and the mobile phone he's holding with the other hand. A phone that is charged with 8,200,000,000 yen in digital cash.

There are loads of subbing groups doing EOTE atm, so your spoilt for choice really, the current fastest is GG:

However they only make MKV's, if you prefer avi's, then i'd go for the slightly slower Lunar:

If anyone else know's of other promising new series let me know yeah.

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
?? I feel stupid, what owns the who? lol .. :D pls explain to the
unenlightened ... cause "Lunar" sounds promising, I'm cheking it in wikia now
Lunar and ggkthx(or just GG) are both subbing groups, Xero is saying that Lunar are better, and they are really.

doesnt look like my cup of tea

its funny how ppl will watch nethin DB subs xD
DB aren't the only one's subbing 07-Ghost, they just happen to be subbing it, and are one of the best subbing groups, if you can deal with their trolls and spontaneous banning.

ReyUchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the names piss me off
im german
and the three guys of the curch are called
castor wich is similar ro pastor
pastor is german for priest ...-.-
labrador is a germany dog
and frau means wife
and the little boy is called teito klein... klein means small in german
damn it that sucks sooo baaaddd
if you got questions for the names just ask me ill translate them =)

ReyUchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well damn it
i want to watch the rest so bad but theres no nr 6 :(
and the manga is pretty hard to understand because its a really confusing style of painting ...

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well damn it
i want to watch the rest so bad but theres no nr 6 :(
and the manga is pretty hard to understand because its a really confusing style of painting ...
6 come's out today

check in about 4 hours, it should be up by then.

And i wouldn't know about the manga, i don't like reading the manga for ongoing anime that i'm watching, cause otherwise i get sucked into them, and end up never being surprised by the anime, i've already be taken in by Bleach and Naruto manga, so i'm gonna leave it at that.

On that note, for manga lovers, this isn't new, but it's ongoing, and it's awesome

Felt it deserved it's own thread

Last edited: