Project Natal Microsoft FTW (this is the most amazing thing ever)

gamerelite2008

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Project Natal is a new Motion Sensing camera by Microsoft in which it captures every movement you make and instantly recognizes your face and voice speach and pattern. There was even a demo that was kinda scary as it was cool because they showed a character named Milo running on the system talking to a real life person through a camera. It recognized her and had an AI that was o life like it reminded me of the terminator movies and SkyNet it was like an early stage of Actual AI characters!!!

There is many many uses for this type of system. It is considered to be the next Microsoft console exept it's on the 360. But this project will pretty much take over the 360. Also the major part of this was that you no longer need a controller ever. Everypart of your body is the controller. And I mean litterally every part of your body. Fingers, Arms, head, Ect. It senses everypart of your body instantly and puts it on screen. It is even said to be very cheap to buy... Even though i would pay anything for this And I mean anything. It is that advanced. Welcome to the new style of gaming.

As soon as I saw this I was freaking out. I was like holy crap this is amazing and It needs to come out soon because I will buy it no matter how much it costs. I can see some extremely big things come out of this. I mean imagine playing an MMORPG that would kinda be like your exact movements brought to life with your online character kinda like how an MMO is portrade in .Hack games. Imagine the possibilities. Also imagine a First person shooter where you hold you hands up with a device that you could get for cheap that is exactly like a gun and you feel the gun in your hands and then BAM every movement like you walking around and looking around with your gun is portrayed on the screen. This thing will be epic and I will own one the day it comes out.

When it comes out I will stand in line for this and I will pay for it. Microsoft FTW!!!

parampam

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
wow that's cool!!

I checked it out on youtube an it's amazing!!!! here's the vid for those who haven't seen it

Last edited:

gamerelite2008

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love this thing like I said before but Sony's conference blew Microsoft out of the water. So I take back My MICROSOFT FTW and add this
SONY FTW!!!!

Shogun

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was pretty much impressed with Project Natal, though i think most of us are also anxious at now much it will cost us in the future, when Microsoft releases Project Natal and related items. Though E3 seems to have gotten some heavyweight competition between Sony and Microsoft and i wish i could have gone to this years E3:(

gamerelite2008

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was pretty much impressed with Project Natal, though i think most of us are also anxious at now much it will cost us in the future, when Microsoft releases Project Natal and related items. Though E3 seems to have gotten some heavyweight competition between Sony and Microsoft and i wish i could have gone to this years E3:(
Yeah E3 was awsome this year. I cant wait to go back next year :)