Profile page contest

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">Master Versuvio,I was beefing up my profile page and i was thinking we should have a profile page contest, we were customize our profile and get judged on . Winner gets like 100 reputation points or something. it could profile page of the week.<br /> plez think abot it.<br /> <br /> what do u guys think?<br /> and by the way here is the link to my newly created profile page, if it is good feel free to rep me.</div>

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=57371" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-57371">Sasuke Uchiha said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> can i be in the contest </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>there isnt a contest yet,i was asking Versusivo to make it.</div>

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=57375" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-57375">Sasuke Uchiha said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> oh...<br /> <br /> but when there is a contest can i be in it </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>if there is one made, anyone can be in it.</div>

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Master Versuvio,I was beefing up my profile page and i was thinking we should have a profile page contest, we were customize our profile and get judged on . Winner gets like 100 reputation points or something. it could profile page of the week.
plez think abot it.

what do u guys think?
and by the way here is the link to my newly created profile page, if it is good feel free to rep me.
i already asked before but i got no reply.:(

I have already sujusted it a couple of days ago on the mod forum and it has been aproved.
I will set it up shortly :)
yeah, i suggested it like 3 weeks ago but no od replie to the idea.:(

Last edited: