[Anime] Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren't they?

Kagerou

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Series Name: Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

Year of Serialization: 2013

Author(s): Tarō Tatsunoko

Artist(s): Yū Amano

Genre(s): Action, Comedy, Fantasy, Mystery

Current Status: Hiatus/Completed

Moment of Reviewing: Episode 10

Other Formats: Manga and Light Novel

Series Summary:

"Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren't they?" or "Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?" is about 3 Problem children named "Sakamaki Izayoi", "Kudou Asuka", "Kasukabe You" who are all from parallel worlds, receive a letter and enter a world called "Little Garden." These 3 teenagers all have a special ability called "Gift." Each of them have a unique Gift unique to their own self. When the three teenagers enter Little Garden, They are met by a rabbit-eared girl named "Kurosagi." Kurosagi explains the rules Little Garden and why they are here. Kurosagi also explains something called "Gift Games" which is a competitive contest that make use of Gifts. They can be hosted by anyone and may have a prize within victory. The story continues on with the teenagers competing in different Gift Games that they may discover..

Critical Review:​
This anime may look like a random teenage, lovey-dovey anime at first. But never judge an anime by it's poster. This anime has tons of action, comedy and fantasy..It may have a few moments of softcore appeal but that's about it. The characters are very balanced in development (Though it doesn't have enough episodes to show signs of any). One character that has increasingly sparked by interest in this series is Sakamaki Izayoi, He's not just a badass, but he's very smart aswell, He solves alot of mysteries, aswell as fight very tremendously (He's a little OP if you ask me, But that's why I like him), He shows no signs of defeat and doesn't give up until the very end..The one of the few things that I dislike about this anime is that it ends a little too fast..most anime end 12-13 episodes while this ends at 10..But this also has an OVA along with it so I guess it counts as 11. Another thing I dislike is the amount of characters we have, I understand that it's a cramped anime but more supporting or protagonists would be fine so we can bask in different character's glory, Hopefully that can be fixed in season 2 (If we ever have one). Another con can be that most of the characters aren't too intelligent, Izayoi is probably the only smartest character in this show..there are a few smart ones here and there but having another intelligent peer wouldn't be bad at all. The pro's about this anime is that, It isn't all just supernatural fight this-fight that, a very good back story is put alongside it so we can have "why didn't I think of that" moments. Another pro is the villains..We don't usually get villains that have a huge mystery behind them (You'll see what kind when you watch), Most of the villains relate to real life, This anime also has very good action, the Gifts that they use also come in handy along the road as they fight different villains. The plot is also very well detailed, most of the arcs have a very good back-story and it isn't just a "find this-find that" type anime, this is when the Mystery genre kicks in..When a plot reaches an arm, Different characters (mainly Izayoi) find proof of the reason behind it and eventually use it in play. Overall, You shouldn't underestimate this anime for any genre, because it definitely fits them all, If you're into any of the genre's listed above, you will definitely love this.​

Overall Rating: 8.5/10

Last edited: