Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok I don't know from where to start but I think it much better for me to get the dirty situation I'm currently inside to clear first. I mean the previous player of this slot already collecting 2 votes.

@Thestatusquo
@Ansatsuken

It no use to declare this slot a green slot. Claiming like that is not sufficient. It going to take a mental that having strong belief power to allow such claim to be acceptable as true claim.

Can you tell me what makes my previous slot looked suspicious to you@Thestatusquo

Same with you @Ansatsuken
Tbh there's less suspicion on Red from me compared to the suspicion I have on TSQ which very high. In DP1 I changed my vote from Best to Red because I found a contradiction inside one of Red post that looked very suspicious. This one,

As of the moment, no one pings me as suspicious. Which is a bad thing. I have a feeling scum is already up and active. Reason being: when I'm scum I super into the game, earliest poster. So I'm assuming scum already played their cards already.
What I want to explain here this post looked very suspicious because it got clear contradiction in it. Red said no one pings her as suspicious but she already voted TSQ long before she commented that. Why voted TSQ if no one looked suspicious to her? It not really RVS because she voted TSQ because she doesn't believe TSQ's claim to be town. She had the reason to vote him. While RVS comes with no reason.

But in DP2 my suspicion on Red dropped very low while my suspicion on TSQ went up.

I voted Red for the reason to test TSQ. To see how precise is TSQ in catching scum. To see whether he end up right or wrong. Like a betting.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok I don't know from where to start but I think it much better for me to get the dirty situation I'm currently inside to clear first. I mean the previous player of this slot already collecting 2 votes.

@Thestatusquo
@Ansatsuken

It no use to declare this slot a green slot. Claiming like that is not sufficient. It going to take a mental that having strong belief power to allow such claim to be acceptable as true claim.

Can you tell me what makes my previous slot looked suspicious to you@Thestatusquo

Same with you @Ansatsuken
You have a case laid out.

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh there's less suspicion on Red from me compared to the suspicion I have on TSQ which very high. In DP1 I changed my vote from Best to Red because I found a contradiction inside one of Red post that looked very suspicious. This one,

What I want to explain here this post looked very suspicious because it got clear contradiction in it. Red said no one pings her as suspicious but she already voted TSQ long before she commented that. Why voted TSQ if no one looked suspicious to her? It not really RVS because she voted TSQ because she doesn't believe TSQ's claim to be town. She had the reason to vote him. While RVS comes with no reason.

But in DP2 my suspicion on Red dropped very low while my suspicion on TSQ went up.

I voted Red for the reason to test TSQ. To see how precise is TSQ in catching scum. To see whether he end up right or wrong. Like a betting.

Hmm I agree. There a mistake in part of her game. She should said "many players that have started posting not looking really suspicious except TSQ". I know she has made a mistake in posting but that's still not enough to warrant her a vote. Even scum reading her.

But if you can understand the situation correctly,

RVS is just a vote to push the target player to be more active to engage. There's no inherently suspicious with people claiming to be town. So when Red say "no one pings her a suspicious" she's not wrong actually. Claiming to be town/scum is a psychological game/trick. If someone vote a player because of claim from that player they actually just wanted to test that player. See how that player react to the vote and read that player.

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have a case laid out.
This slot could having a real life problem that's why she was unable to give her best attention. Only she can give an answer. But I tell you one thing, you going to regret lynching this slot if you're town. I can confirm you the reality will going to sided with Ansatsuken.

I'm not looking for you to outposting every people or having the highest post. I want you to do something. Oh wow playing with champion. Ok I'm voting Red and have your champion pedigree on the table hahaha. To be shame or to be admire.
Focus on Bold part.

Only one person strongly believe that Red is scum, TSQ. Eventhough I have voted Red I'm still 50/50 about it. I don't like experimenting but this dude TSQ seems want to test me. So I feel like wanting to Test him too. How good he is this time in catching scum. Or exposing his real identity if mislynch happened. Seriously, if Red flipped town TSQ is a must lynch next round.
Ansatsuken's Test on you going to be the right one.

I really believe that Ansatsuken believe Red is not Scummy.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This slot could having a real life problem that's why she was unable to give her best attention. Only she can give an answer. But I tell you one thing, you going to regret lynching this slot if you're town. I can confirm you the reality will going to sided with Ansatsuken.

Focus on Bold part.

Ansatsuken's Test on you going to be the right one.

I really believe that Ansatsuken believe Red is not Scummy.
This post could tell something. Hmmm...

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, have you voted anyone? Have you tried to interact with your sus? You seem disinterested in finding scum

This is my problem with you @Rej from my perspective, it seems you're posting in a way that makes you look town, when you're not. I could be wrong though, but for now it's between you and Luk this DP. I'm still not convinced by TSQ, but that'll be next DP
:score:but I wanna look town when I am town, I also never aim to look like a powertown when town because then I will get shot, so it is hard to play unscummy when town. Town just makes natural mistakes and natural mistakes, make you look flawful = scummy as most people like to interpret.
If you look at my posts closer you should find a TMI-less playstyle nevertheless....atleast I hope it so lol

Status
Not open for further replies.