Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rej assuming you're right, and poison is scum, great! You've voted, but you should be trying to get her buddies, or pushing for a lunch, and you're not really trying to
Because I dont know what we look for. I already said I tend to find her mate between Luku and TSQ.

I also want more reads from @Just_Red at some point she needs to feedback the fact she is being defended plus such a talk objective.

@Rej @TheLukundo @SoulKiller @Raunix

I feel there's at least one scum here
If we both go with gut, then it is Luku?
Rej scum
Ansa town
Poison town
Since Luku has a harder time to elaborate cases than us townies. This makes him scummier.
Plus another poison defender.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At first I didn't see your claim as town as suspicious so I have you as null there. Then Red brought the issue of you role claiming to Michelle and Michelle didn't say anything about it which mean the claim wasn't illegal. So there when I'm looking at you again and again I think you can be anything. You can be town or scum.

In that post I said "I don't feel like scum is here yet. But I could be wrong"

There I've said "But I could be wrong" that means I'm not 100% ruled out the possibility of scum already inside the game yet. Scum could already active in the game but I'm just couldn't feel their presence yet. That's why I could be wrong.

The post(from Red) that talking about your claiming issue came after that post of mine. So after this post that I'm starting to have a suspicion on you. The suspicion building up thanks to your activity that's very low. You contributed nothing significant.

And what you spitting out here not based on great understanding of people nor some kind of high level psychological study being applied nor great reading skill but just a feeling. So don't take your thinking based on feeling for granted. You may think because you have played 1000 mafia games for example makes your reading skill perfect. It never true.

And yes when I'm town I don't really care about people's impression on me. I only looking for people's comment, contribution, information, hint, sharing an opinion with people, interacting, and creating theory on the go.

WHAT IS THIS??

ok this the post you're addressing,

First, was there any people voting you other than Red in the 1DP? No right?? It because people find there's not enough evidence to form to suspect you and voting you. So people focus on other player.

Second, Look At @bold

And then please read the underline statement inside my post and understand it.

I said that is my reasoning for why Red is scum. So all the points is about why Red is scum. That's unpopular vote. Red decided to put her vote on you. Again, its an unpopular vote, a safe vote hence why Red is scum for me.

You also have a fare share of suspiciousness. So don't blame me if I can't decide properly which one is the right one.

If I'm her partner why I should voting her in DP1 to kill my own partner when there's no real danger? What is the need for me to make the vote counts 2 and put my partner in a dangerous situation? For what purpose??? Are you for real TSQ? Where's your logic???

This is the time for you to understand Ansatsuken properly. I post many times and most of the post act as opinion sharing and can be also a theory to share. I will type out my thoughts every chance possible. It can be my reference. I will check them back to look into the possibility of situation, finding the right reality and decision making.

Again don't blame me because you're not in the good position either.

IT BECAUSE YOU ONLY HAVE ONE SUSPECT. AND ALSO YOU ARE NOT ACTIVE A LOT LIKE YOU REALLY WANT TO HIDE. I FOUND THAT MORE SCUMMY THAN RED.

Yes if you want me to play by Meta Red game play really fit into one of aspects of scum in my book. But you also not that far apart.

But good you start talking now. I slowly getting the good vibes from you.
Why this wallpost got edited after being posted? :lok:

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

How much time left for the end of this DP? I actually woke up early in the morning. This must be a miracle and maybe a sign for me to address the people who have a shadow of a doubt of me being mafia. But before I embarrass people I need to get some shit done first. If the DP is still open by the time I am done, I will have fun with ya lads.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Alright, let's start off from the scratch when I say scum could be in a list of individuals that does not necessarily mean the others who were left out are townies by any means. Anyone who played with me knows that I view everyone as scum. Some might be more than others. In that day and time I gave my thoughts that i potentially see scum to be among specific players, now that caused a chain reaction as poison chan went for my ass (can't blame her) and started saying that I am being secretive and also, adding some nonsense of me viewing elmage as townie for some reason. She accused me of twisting my words when I never did. Matter of fact, she is the one twisting my words claiming that i view elmage as townie etc when I never stated that. She used big words to make her case look better. Her case never held a candle to begin with. So I don't want anyone to even try.

She also, threw the fact that me surviving NP1 means that I could potentially be mafia. For that I have nothing to say, if every game I am gonna play people gonna view me as scum cause i managed to survive past NP1 then might as well just retire.

Poison also made a post that made me uncomfortable, and the fact that she did not get mod killed for it. Makes me wary of her. She either lied about what she just stated and will use any means necessarily to make herself look townie, but I don't think she plays like that. Now, don't ask me what post I am referring to, if you payed attention to the game then you know what I am talking about. I will not discuss this further just wanted to throw my two cents on the situation.

Another point thanks to ansa summary is I am secretive etc. Sorry, but if i have to hold your hands and feed you answers and information that is revealed in the thread 24/7 then maybe you should reconsider reevaluating your playstyle. First, I don't think i am being secretive. I might not reveal as much or not go into details about something but that's because I want to see players reaction and what they do. If i reveal my thoughts from the get go scum could possibly counter and switch their game plans. Can't be bothered with that.

I won't elaborate or reveal information for people whenever they want me to. I reveal whenever I feel the right time to do it. For example the case for rej. I did state he made a post that made me view him as town. I revealed that post earlier today after he made a similar post to it this DP. If i revealed that post when requested there might of been a chance of him not making similar post to it this DP. But after seeing that he did, I went on and revealed that post. Because I see that as a townie pattern.

I have my vote right now on TSQ for multiple reasons. He is fixated on an afk, I prefer red to be subbed out or mod killed, and this does not look good on him. Secondly, the dude mentioned that he does not care if he gets voted off or whatever at one point, and then he started making more detailed posts about his situation and being more active. Showing signs that he does actually care and wanna clear his situation. Trying to give us the image that he does not care could just be him making people feel like "yea lynch me idc i am townie and it will be your loss" but then he gave me the impression that he actually wants to survive later on. Not necessarily because he is townie but maybe because he is a scum who actually wanna stay alive.

My stance on Poison and Ansa is that I don't view both of them as part of scum as of now. Not clearing any of them do not be mistaken, especially ansa cause he did something that I do not like DP1 which I will mention later in this wallie. But as of right now I don't think either are scum. I don't think rej is scum either and I explained why above, I don't think raunix is scum, and if red won't be mod killed then frankly I don't mind her lynch. This leaves me with TSQ, Elmage, Luke. Before I go on, keep in mind that I AM not clearing anyone, my reads changes over time and those are MY CURRENT stance of the situation. I could very well be wrong or off the point. You could not be in my list for now, but if you do something that looks scummy, or something gets brought up to my attention or for whatever reason I change my mind about you, then you know damn well I will have you at the execution table.

Elmage, is finally contributing but honestly, I am not really sold on his reasons on rej. I feel he can do much more but isn't, I still need to keep an eye on him.

Luk comes in make short posts and state his reads opinion about players. He also mentioned that he view rej as scum but if my memory serves me right he never really gave a reason. I don't think scum would buddy buddy one another and place their vote on a rej who let's assume is townie at the moment. So if one of them flips scum I highly doubt the other is scum. Unless they have balls of steel.

As of how this lynching process should go. I prefer to just get rid off TSQ at the moment, I explained why above but if that's not happening then I will be switching my vote to red later on. If she flips red then cool. If she flips green tho TSQ ass will be hanging the following day. Might as well give the dude a chance for redemption for red if I things stay the way they are cause I won't let a no lynch go by this time. We need to extract information.

Want to also mention that ansa trying to get rid of best at DP1 does not look good on him. Yes, the dude might of said sketchy stuff but he clearly seemed new and does not know what's going on. From a scum perspective it was an easy innocent new townie to get rid off without looking to suspicious. For that, he is still at my radar.

I know that if rej gets lynched and he flips red it will look bad on me since he and red are currently tied. But I will stick to my guts for now about what I stated about him. I think it's very reasonable why I view him as townie for now.

That's it for now, I will go back and do some important stuff I been putting aside lol, my name was brought up in multiple occasions so I will be addressing those when I am back. But for now, SK is out.

Reactions: Elmage G Ace

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok I don't know from where to start but I think it much better for me to get the dirty situation I'm currently inside to clear first. I mean the previous player of this slot already collecting 2 votes.

@Thestatusquo
@Ansatsuken

It no use to declare this slot a green slot. Claiming like that is not sufficient. It going to take a mental that having strong belief power to allow such claim to be acceptable as true claim.

Can you tell me what makes my previous slot looked suspicious to you@Thestatusquo

Same with you @Ansatsuken

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rej scum
Ansa town
Poison town
So, have you voted anyone? Have you tried to interact with your sus? You seem disinterested in finding scum
Just stop defending poison chan with 0 base and lets move on, then you would look more townier and people would work up together on your cases. :lok:
This is my problem with you @Rej from my perspective, it seems you're posting in a way that makes you look town, when you're not. I could be wrong though, but for now it's between you and Luk this DP. I'm still not convinced by TSQ, but that'll be next DP

Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Matter of fact, she is the one twisting my words claiming that i view elmage as townie etc when I never stated that.
Funny how you never read my posts
i tell you what is exactly wrong with you right now -
1. you said 5 out of 8 people could be scum. 1 (elmage; you kept neutral or town read, you didn't even told that).
"You didn't even told that"
read the bold statement.

Poison also made a post that made me uncomfortable, and the fact that she did not get mod killed for it. Makes me wary of her. She either lied about what she just stated and will use any means necessarily to make herself look townie, but I don't think she plays like that. Now, don't ask me what post I am referring to, if you payed attention to the game then you know what I am talking about. I will not discuss this further just wanted to throw my two cents on the situation.
a point to notice, indeed i did not get mod-killed, don't you think a person who hasn't done a thing wouldn't get modkilled.
about the post you are referring to Soulkiller, there is one basically which can be controversial , about me Asking for "2 phase" time and saying Ansa being town , funny how you think only "ROLE Abilities" can solve things, i think there's more to a Mafia game than the abilities, am I wrong?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Funny how you never read my posts

"You didn't even told that"
read the bold statement.
Funny, how you ignore stuff and only focus on the stuff you wanna focus, It feels like you only read what you wanna read, and yes you are the one who twists words here. Let me show you your quote princess.

you had put more than half the living players in it. what's the point exactly? you left out only Elmage, Raunix, and yourself. now, Raunix is probablly pretty clear as town if we look at the thread, which leavesonly elmage, so how are you different than me when I only town read ansa and gave no other contribution? at least give me one reason why you town read Elmage who rarely posted anything

^ see this shit? "atleast give me one reason why you town read elmage" you assumed i town read him and everyone who was not in the list. You are just paranoid and don't even know what you are talking about. You mentioned the "you didn't even told that" in your future posts after i told you i do not view the guy as townie. Who is twisting who's words now? you literally put words in my mouth and made it seem like it's fact. But truth is you are just paranoid and want to make a reason in your head to view me as scum even tho that reason you make in your head is just nonsense. Now, i will not bother any further with you. This quote I showed right here shows how your head is not in the game at all and should discredit your reasoning. Take care now poison, im out for real.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Funny, how you ignore stuff and only focus on the stuff you wanna focus, It feels like you only read what you wanna read, and yes you are the one who twists words here. Let me show you your quote princess.

^ see this shit? "atleast give me one reason why you town read elmage" you assumed i town read him and everyone who was not in the list. You are just paranoid and don't even know what you are talking about. You mentioned the "you didn't even told that" in your future posts after i told you i do not view the guy as townie. Who is twisting who's words now? you literally put words in my mouth and made it seem like it's fact. But truth is you are just paranoid and want to make a reason in your head to view me as scum even tho that reason you make in your head is just nonsense. Now, i will not bother any further with you. This quote I showed right here shows how your head is not in the game at all and should discredit your reasoning. Take care now poison, im out for real.
See, SoulKiller, the point of mentioning and re writing is 'correction'. I even forgot to mention Rej before, I even read mich's post wronv and thought Raunix a scum. But I corrected all those and made further posts what else can one do?

Status
Not open for further replies.