Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:lok:you became suddenly active after I voted and SK suspected you, yeah, still suspicious
why are people shading Red, I don't like it, she is obviously busy.

@TheLukundo you have other suspects or will this be an all out tunnel thing?
I think I am active both before and after.. Excluding my 'sleep like the dead' hours.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With 84% certainty I'm Town reading Ansa, now it's a bold statement, controversial ofc. it's basically my ' gut' feeling and a little observation from meta, I need two more phases to confirm my statement.
:lok:
let's dissect that one
The green sentence could be interpretated as you want Ansa to be town, as the execuse follows up covering this unsure play.
So you were feeling uncomfortable making this read. Players do it for 2 reasons. You have a pre established in game relationship with Ansatsuken, for example you guys are scum mates. Let's say this is bad distancing and parroting. Or you really try to make a read, you can't do it and drop a halfgutted read here.

The blue part is interesting as you ask to be proved basically and you throw in the random phases you need for it. Do you want to setup buying time for yourself and your scum partner? Or are you TMIing a possible rolehunt here related to your own abilities.

:lok:
What's for sure is that you can't be a clear town.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Next one, who wanna dance the dance. :hs:
Lemme take you for another dance then, darling. As my fellow ex mafia member in my last game, you are well aware of the strategies or the behaviour of me playing mafia or how I interact with my partners. Anyways it's always fun to see people riled up.

I'll state again, I need two phases to confirm my statement but boi, Ansa is town this time. (84% certainity)

I don't town read easily, if you know me by meta that is.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you want to setup buying time for yourself and your scum partner? Or are you TMIing a possible rolehunt here related to your own abilities.
Sometimes you gotta use some normal keen eye, here and there.

Why would I bother town reading ansa and getting myself into some trouble when I never town read first, like ever?

Why would I even ask for two phases to prove stuffs and draw attention of the demons, indicating my role? I might not be the dumb you think I am 😒

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is using anecdotal evidence that there must be a scum, although what the post is actually saying is that there isn't a scum read she has yet. This is just busy work and is virtually saying nothing of importance, and quite frankly I see it as a justification for her pursuit on me "There must be a scum so I'll sit on TSQ and do nothing with it" although the post implies there's nothing scummy about anyone. It's cognitive dissonance, she is arguing there must be a scum in order to keep her vote on me and "figure me out" (which she isn't doing) while arguing there's nobody scummy, therefore, I'm not scum. Fine and all, but there's no engagement with her read on me, she's not asking me anything, she's not asking anyone anything.

Red has not hunted at all, she's looking for a modkill on me rather than figuring my alignment out. I wonder why :unsure:
You must be registered for see images

or maybe she placed a vote on you to get a reaction from you. Usually when you don't have much of a lead especially in the beginning of the DP a person tend to pressure vote someone.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Since I got like 3 minutes left.
Leme just say my piece:
I overestimated what 76 hours is. My time management abilities didn't work in my favor when I saw I had 3 days to respond. So I waited till last day. Here it us and I'm clearly underprepared and misread. My mistake. If I suvrive this day, I won't make the same mistake. I haven't even read up. Smh. Thats all. Hope you all survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.