+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Um not much just a lazy ninja that has passionate for battle. Been training on and off cuz of other things. Learned all Basic 5 elements as well as ninjutsu, tai all to A rank, gen to C rank. Wanted to learn about snake to cooperate them into different reason in battle. If they are for offensive reasons, sensory or other purposes. Thanks again for the time to teach me as well.

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ninjutsu one of three basic all ninja most learn to grow. There are different types of Ninjutsu that are based of natural and transformation depending on the use of the chakra and jutsu. Medical, cursed ninjutsu, space-time, reanimated etc. It was adopted by ninja from the ridoku to teach originally the love and connection of ninja through chakra. But through the ages the teachings of ninshú it was branch down to control the chakra and energy around one through nature to manipulate objects or elements.

Summoning is using specific space-time ninjutsu to transport a animal or creature from far away or other realm through a certain amount of blood need for sumomoning.
Some summoning have respect and loyalties to certain ninja or villages that have learn to summoning certain allies for battle and support in battle reasons.

Summoning contract is a scroll that the ninja uses to put their own blood, in order to make a agree through your blood and Chakra and instructor. This contract is between you and the creature that is based on the type of animal or fighting support needed through molded Chakra synching the blood and contract signer.

Snake summoning is the direct contract seal with the snakes and of other snakes that come from ryúchi cave were the snake sage lives. Depending on the Chakra used and strength of the ninjutsu. This contract is special because of the bond and usage the snake have and different support and task they can manage will in battle and for sensory purposes.

Summoning rites Imy not to sure but from what I believe it is the different limiters and movement to the snakes when summoned and the time frames there able to move dependent or on command. But like I said not to sure needs your help with that explanation before you hit ,enter with the training.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everything is okay except the summoning rites. Summoning rites is just the normal proceedures you need to take before you can summon. These are

Sacrificing your own blood which you used to sign the contract in the first place. You either smear the blood on a sealing scroll meant specifically for the summoning or across a tattoo mean for the summoning. You can also smear it on your palm.

The handseals, I think six of them

The pressing your palms on a surface. This can be slamming and pressing your hands against the floor, clapping your hands together or pressing your palms against air itself.

Then spending chakra to cause a large sealing scripting to spread outwards from your palm

Then comes the summon in a puff of smoke.

So basically the above are the rites one needed to perform to summon an animal.

Next I want you to tell me about the characteristics of a snake, their behaviour and what not.

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok understood basically the how to on the snake summon.

Snake are cold blood reptiles that don't seem like most animals or move like them. They sense through there tongue and heat radiate around them, different snakes have some abilities to kill there prey with posion from the own saliva or the crushing of there prey with there muscles which there whole body is made of. Snakes are still and patience and quiet killers. They can constrict and paralysis there prey and some can adjust to there habitat where its underground, water, and some climbing trees they are stealth and like I said before killer with no mercy.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good one.

I summoned a small snake carrying a scroll from Ryuchi cave and as he appears, opens the scroll with your name already written on it.

I want you to smear blood on all your fingers and imprint it over your name. This is you signing the contract.

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*kneels down to takes the scroll from the little snake*
*pricks my thumb and rubs blood from my thumb to all tips of that same hand on my fingers*
*uses the blood on my fingers like a marker and cross through my name on scroll*
*reravels scroll and hands it back to Priest*

Just like the toad mountain...

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The snakes swallows the scroll and poofs back to RYuchi cave.

Now that you have signed the contract, I want you to do the summoning ritual I told you about before and summon a generic snake.

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes sensei

*channels chakra into my hands a d palms
*kneels down and opeens a empty scroll*
*I reach for a Kunai and again make a small cut on my thumb*
*I preform the seals (boar,dog,bird,monkey,ram)
*slam my palm on the scroll*
*releasing the chakra into the scroll*

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You summoned a worm.

You cannot just say you performing a summoning rite without thinking of imaging the kind of summoning you want to call forth. You can essentially be summoning anything at all since you are not defining clearly what you want to summon.

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh ok I see define what you summon

*channeling chakra into my body I pull out a scroll
Kneeling down and opening the scroll I bite my left thumb and perform the five seal (boar,dog,bird,money,ram)
*touches the scroll with my left hand with the blood
I channel my chakra into the scroll to summon a black boa constrictor.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Better

SO one more time but this time, I want you to put in more chakra as you'll be summoning something so big.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodalja) - Summoning Technique: Giant Snakes
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description:
The user will summon a generic Giant Snake whose size can vary from a 10 meter long snake to ones the size of a boss summon, rivaling 100 meters long. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and, when big enough (about 50 meters long) they can take up to B-Rank damage.
Note: requires snake contract.
Note: can only be summoned once

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok sensei

Takes scroll out and nips my thumb to get blood
*does several hand seals*
Gathering large amount of chakra into my body and hands
*after last seal i slam both hands on scroll*
Releasing the large chakra into the scroll to summoning a 25-30 meter large brown generic snake that slithers through the smoke and lays around me like a half crescent looking straight at you.

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm...
*kneels down towards snake*
Well snakes have great sensory skills can identify other enemy or friendly ninja.
Find traps and some seals.

They can engulf and hold tools and info.
As well as depending on the snake can do poisonous damage or paralysis opponent's.

They're are many other skills they have but I think certain training has to be done by the summoner.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
20-35 meter large snake and kneel towards it like it was a dancing cobra?

Now once again, focus more chakra after doing the rites to summon something even biger than the first one.

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Something bigger I can do that..

I pull a scroll out and bit my thumb
after covering blood on scroll I channel raw chakra into my body and perform the several hand seals(boar,dog,bird,monkey,ram).
While performing hands seals I gather large amount of chakra then before.

channeling that chakra to summon a greater snake of size and power twice the size as the last snake. I slam both hands on ground releasing my chakra.

A poof of large smoke appears in front of me.
The smoke starts to faded and a giant black snake appears in front of me.
Looking up towards the snake his body as heigh as my head.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the late reply.

And its way higher than you.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) - Summoning Technique:
Dual Headed Snakes
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user summons a double-headed, snake to attack his
enemies. The snake is not big but is very fast and dangerous.
Its bite carries a B-Rank physical damage and its body is
small and slippery. Its mass is somewhat larger than the
user but not by much.
Note: Requires signing of the Snake Contract
Note: Can only be summoned once

Now tell me ways you can take advantage of this offensively and defensively. Also try for supplementary.