Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first one I have recently have used against me, and I honestly hated the combination that was done. I felt it was difficult to handle, but essentially the barrier that is made, makes you unable to move at all, unless you have some sort of strength enhancing skill as said. The chakra that is extracted, is it given to the user or just leaves the opponents body. and them being unable to mold chakra above A-rank techniques makes the target enter a difficult position. Not much else to say about this one.

Second one simple enough you can cause any sort of fuuinjutsu technique to break of up to B-rank unless you are a uzumaki or a medical sealing master. Btw i am learning Medical Ninjutsu as well currently, will there be any fuuinjutsu in this training pertaining to that at all? and how will my medical training affect upon this techniques use. The second thing about it, is a seal can be broken as long as you are within short range of it, unless it is placed on living creatures, then you must touch it.

The last one wait hold up, so it says it seals away 50 percent of the targets chakra, after you have crossed two blades, while limiting them to A-rank techniques. What i get from the notes is that the method lasts 2 turns yes, and as soon as they leave short-range they regain their abilities, does this also count towards them regaining their chakra or what exactly is this?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. You gain the chakra extracted

2. It means you need medical fuinjutsu which also means advanced fuinjutsu.

3. It seals off the chakra, like freezing 50% of your chakra until you leave short range or it expires. it's not removing the chakra from you, just sealing it off so you only have access to half of it. After you are free from the jutsu, the ban on half of your chakra is lifted.

( Keiyaku Fūin ) – Contract Seal
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user, after having obtained some of the opponent's blood, touches a summoning that the opponent is controlling, causing a kanji formula to generate which forces the summoner to lose control of that summon. The summon does not fight for the user, but instead disappears back to its summon realm.
Note: Can only be used twice by regular sealing users while medical sealing masters can use it indefinitely.

( Suji Haji Fūin ) - Muscle Restriction Seal
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilized by taking a tag that bears the symbol for "Restrict". When placed upon the opponent it generates an electrical current that is not physically harmful. However this flows through the nervous system and restricts the movement of muscles. This slows down the opponent and prevents him from using A-rank Tai and above for three turns.
Note: If applied by a medical ninja with sealing mastery, the effect will last until released.

( Shishienjin ) - Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn to sustain)
Damage Points: N/A ( 60 if the opponent makes physical contact with the barrier )
Description: This technique requires four people or clones to use. The people must be standing forming a square, they will then make the snake handseal and clasp their hands. A barrier forms around them on all sides, stopping anyone from outside from coming into the square. If they touch the walls, they will be burnt by violet flames. The casters can add a secondary barrier outside to prevent them from being attacked by enemies on the outside of the square; although by doing so, they are unable to attack as well. Each barrier can sustain any A-Rank technique.
Note: Requires 4 ninjas or 4 clones to use.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thanks for clarifying.

1. alright so a very simple technique, though you require the enemys' blood it seems, but then you can simply touch a summon and send them back to where the came from. I presume then that the enemy cant summon it again.

2. alright so you place a seal upon a target which causes their movements and such to be slower and they are incapable of performing certain techniques. Can and how is this broken free from?

3. alright so you can make 1-2 barriers to trap a target and protect yourself. Requires a total of 4 entities essentially to be able to be utilized. This technique however, after having formed it can you move around or do you have to stand still and sustain it. Additionally, the barrier can be breached with enough force or do they have to cause the person(s) to loose focus?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You use Sealing Release to release the seal

You can not move around. Yea with an appropriate technique.

( Fuuinjutsu: Bunshin Torappu ) - Sealing Arts: Clone Trap
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: When an opponents is prepared to land a physical blow, the user quickly creates an earth clone to take the hit instead. The earth clone will then revert back to mud, which uniquely hardens to restrain the opponent's limb as the rest of their body is spread with cursed seals. However, it can be overcome if the user expels an S rank chakra surge.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright this one pretty simple you create an earthen clone coming from you which upon contact will liquify and then trap that limb or part of someones body, while cursed seals spread across their body. Now what do those seals do? secondly do you have to make the earthen clone separately or is it part of this technique? and you need s-rank surge minion to breach it.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The clone is part of this technique.

The seals covering the body would restrict movement totally, unlike the first part that only restricts the limb trapped within the clone.

You can undo the seal with sealing release or an S rank jutsu able to destroy the Clone and free you from it.

(Shisekiyōjin) Four Red Yang Formation
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 70 (-20 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description:
A powerful barrier formation noted to only be usable by those of Kage Level, whereby four shinobi, standing in a square formation, erect a large barrier that is red in colour. It was stated to be several times stronger than the Four Violet Flames Formation, and is highly malleable. When assaulted by a Tailed Beast Ball from the Ten-Tails, the barrier simply distorted its shape, forcing the brunt of the attack upwards while it was left completely intact. Its users can create openings within the barrier to allow passage. The barrier is apparently very chakra-taxing since at least two of its users are limited in the usage of other techniques, such as clone techniques, while maintaining the barrier at the same time. Despite this, the users can still perform techniques and hand seals while sustaining the barrier. The barrier itself is strong enough to resist any S-Rank technique known and, despite being opened on top, is very high and hard to escape from. Alternatively, high ranked ninjas can use this technique by using clones. In this case, only Sage rank ninjas have the necessary chakra reserves to produce the technique.
Note: Can only be used by either 4 Kage ranked Ninjas or, if the user is Sage rank, through the usage of clones.
Note: While sustaining it, the users cannot mold chakra above A-Rank and can only use one additional technique per turn
Note: Usable twice per battle

(Fuuinjutsu: Haisui Chakura) Sealing Arts: Chakra Draining Seal
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 40 (drains 100 chakra per turn)
Description:
This is a simple seal where the user does 2 simple handseals and slams his ground on a surface. Upon that surface, a 2 meter diameter sealing formula circle of kanjis and markings spreads, activating the technique. Any enemy that makes contact with the formula becomes unable to mold chakra as the sealing technique drains his chakra and his stamina. If the enemy manages to escape the seal, he will recover use of his chakra.
Note: Usable twice per battle.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
alright first one should maybe be reworked a bit since there is no kage rank no more? but besides that it is essentially, or possibly the strongest barrier that can sustain any S-rank techniques and continue onward as far as I understand. It requires highly skilled shinobi or a sage with clones. The barrier can open to let in allies, but else it keeps a target inside, even such as the ten tails. I do not really have any questions besides, if someone were to go underground would that allow them to escape the barrier besides going up and over.

Second one is pretty straight forward, a seal placed on the ground, if target makes contact they cannot make any jutsu what so ever due to chakra draining and stamina. However difficult to hit a target with it, id imagine since it is short-range. So to escape from it you would have to move since it does not trap you, or can you make techniques that do not require chakra.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The barrier is a square which is only open at the top so you can't escape upwards.

Yes. You can use techniques that does not require chakra but it's rare to find those that are not taijutsu.

(Juinjutsu: Hayaguchikotoba Shīru) Cursed Seal Technique: Tongue Twister Seal
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 40
Description:
This Cursed Seal was the one given to all members of the ANBU subgroup Root by Danzō Shimura, to ensure no information about Danzō or the organization could fall into the wrong hands. After Danzō died, the seals disappeared from all the Root members. When the wearer of this Cursed Seal speaks about anything incriminating related to Danzō or Root, their entire body will be paralysed, taking away their ability to speak or move. In the place it is applied, it takes the shape of three solid lines and two broken lines. The seal can also be applied during combat, and can secretly be placed on the opponent's body upon momentary physical contact. When the user activates it, the curse seal's marks spread around the opponent's body, paralysing them. However, one can break free from the seal with a strong enough release of chakra.
Note: Usable twice

( Ura Shishō Fūinjutsu ) - Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: This is a sealing jutsu that is placed upon the users body, setting it to activate on the users death. It seals everything within a large, nearby, spherical into the users body.
Note: Can only be activated upon the users death.
Note: The placement of this seal must be stated on the user's biography.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
alright first one, simple, though i guess it can be used in any case where we decide what is bad for us or incriminating. besides the chakra release has to be S-rank or above? and if applied during combat how do we decide how it is used in combat? Can you simply activate it at will instead of it being something that happens if they say something?

second one i have seen a lot it simply seals the person it is on and everything around him, so that no one can steal or examine etc. their bio. However, can it be broken or stopped before it happens?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
S rank and above. Yes you can apply it in battle with no condition attached.

Can be stopped unless you stop the usage of fuinjutsu or space time

( Chakra Taisan Fūin ) - Chakra Confusion Seal
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: A special tag that utilizes the mark of confusion. When placed upon an opponent and using chakra it burns into the opponents skin. This chakra tag causes chakra to flow towards that particular area, causing a disruption within the flow of chakra as well as making it harder to control chakra (adds a +20 cost of chakra to any jutsu that the opponent will use for 4 turns).
Note: This jutsu can only be used twice in battle.
Note: If applied by a medical ninja with sealing mastery, the effect will last until released.

( Genjutsu Fūin ) - Illusion Skill Seal
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilizing the illusion mark. When placed upon an opponent it fully incapacitates their ability to utilize any sort of genjutsu for four turns.
Note: This seal can be used only once per battle.

( Fūinjutsu: Sanhō Fūin ) - Sealing Technique: Three Directions Seal
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user, and two shadow clones that must have already been created, array themselves into a triangle formation around the opponent. They then create a pyramidal barrier around them, trapping the opponent within. The barrier then explodes, sending the opponent high into the sky, badly injured.
Note: Can also be used by three clones.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry for the very late reply, i sort of had a period of time i just did not feel like being on AB, besides that I have some irl problems. but anyways i am back.

chakra confusion seal is essentially a seal placed upon a target causing them to be required to spend more chakra to performing techniques as it is substantially harder than previously as it disrupts their chakra flow. However I am thinking is it to the target in general or from the specific area?

illusion skill seal causes someone to be unable to use illusions of any kind? for a total of 4 turns, unless you are a dope ass medical ninja with sealing mastery. dont know what else to say about it.

alright so you have to be three clones or three individuals to perform the last one, creating a barrier around the target, the opponent can break the barrier with an equal power i assume, however the barrier explodes inside and upwards id think sending the target into the air severely damaged, i dont see where else id have to explain anything else.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Within the target alone. You can apply it anywhere on the target and it would still work.

Yea, any kind

Fūinjutsu: Shiki Fūjin ) - Sealing Technique: Dead Demon Consuming Seal
Chakra Cost: 100
Damage Points: N/A ( Death )
Description: The user, or his clone, makes nine handseals and then claps his hands. This summons the Shinigami ( the God of Death entity), who appears behind the user and wraps its left arm with prayer beads. The soul of the user becomes visible, now bound to the Shinigami. The Shinigami then extends its hand through the user's chest, grasping the chosen target if he is within short range, and begins pulling out its soul or essence. Once the Shinigami has grasped the opponent, he is completely immobile, although he can use weapons, summonings already existing, etcetera to try and kill the user before the technique completes. At the user's command, the Shinigami then performs the sealing, locking away the victim and the user's soul to battle for all eternity in the Shinigami's stomach.
Note: The usage of this technique causes death. If used by clones, all clones will be mediums for the technique as well as the user.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh I used this quite some time ago when I had a hiruzen bio with it, long ago. anyways its a seal where you summon the god of death, and if the target is within short range, then the death god will grab a hold of them and drag their soul out. Both the user and the target is immobilized when this technique has a hold of them. if the technique is succesful both the user and the target will die, unless the user used a clone to perform the seal.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good.

Have you any question whatsoever concerning everything you still find hard understanding in the broad aspect of fuinjutsu?
to be honest not so much really, i feel like i got a pretty good grasp on it and as far as i understand i will not be learning medical based fuinjutsu as it is something i need medical to have and need to buy advanced fuuin correct? nothing else i presume in the fuuin field missing?=