Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sominus, with closed eyes, lies on his back in the grass, listening to the peaceful splashing of the nearby river, while the sunshine pleasantly warms his body.

Let's hope Sensei arrives soon, it shall be a productive day. He yawns to himself.

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello Sensei :)

I don't really have a "goal" on NB, what I wish for is having fun in RP while beeing a challange for other members to battle. To accomplish this the first step is to master the basic stuff I suppose, Basic 5, Tai, Gen. Getting a clan or special bio that suits my taste. That pretty much sums it up for now - come to think of it, I always liked the idea of owning one of the swords of the 7 swordsmen of the mist so you might call that a goal of mine.

Taijutsu is anything in the Narutoverse that relates to hand to hand combat, the martial arts and the strenght of one's body. Most often Taijutsu does not require the usage of chakra but one's stamina - that beeing said you usually do not need to perform handseals because you don't need to mold chakra. This of course means that (again in general) it's faster executed than Nin or Gen. Of course chakra might be used to empower your Taijutsu.

That's what jumps to my head right now.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice ambition and short but nice analysis of Taijutsu.

Next tell me about

-Types/forms of Taijutsu and explain each of them and thier users (the one above is not enough))
-Advantages and Disadvantages

then explain

-Endurance
-Strenght
-Stamina
-Balance
-Stance

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice ambition and short but nice analysis of Taijutsu.

Next tell me about

-Types/forms of Taijutsu and explain each of them and thier users (the one above is not enough))
-Advantages and Disadvantages

then explain

-Endurance
-Strenght
-Stamina
-Balance
-Stance
Strong fist:
The strong fist is a martial arts style of hand to hand combat. Goal of the strong fist is to cause external damage to your opponent. It's most famous users of course are Might Guy and his student Rock Lee. In my opinion the strong fist is the weakest of the styles that I'll list because the other styles all take advantage of a KG.

Gentle fist:
The gentle fist is the Hyuga's signature combat style. It focuses on dealing internal damage by injecting your own chakra in your opponents chakra pathway system, which consists of 361 tenketsu that you can only see with the Byakugan. A clear advantage of this style is, that you can deal tremendous amounts of damage with the slightest touch, also you can interrupt your foes chakraflow which makes it impossible for him to use jutsu.

Shikotsumyaku:
The Shikotsumyaku is a special KG that allows the user to manipulate his skeleton. The only shown users are Kimimaro and Kabuto after integreting Kimimaro's DNA into himself. Most of Kimimaro's jutsu were taijutsu based sword dances. It's a very versatile ability and as we've seen in the fight between Kimimaro and Rock Lee, that Lee stood little to no chances against Kimimaro. In my opinion this is by far the best "taijutsu" style.

Explosion tai:
Some shinobi of Iwagakure posess the explosion KG. They would try to make physical contact with their victim and create an explosion from their palm. The only shown user has been Gari.

This is not exactly taijutsu I know, but I thought I should mention it.

----------------------------

Endurance:
Endurance is the ability to encounter pain and exhaustion. Good examples would be Rock Lee in his fight with Gaara or A as he cut his own arm off without hesitation or showing any emotion.

Strenght:
The physical power someone possesses and uses. There is a difference between a soft jab to throw your foe off balance and an all-out punch with your whole momentum.

Stamina:
It dertermines how long you can run, fight, swim etc. Nothing more to say about this I think.

Balance:
Probably the most important thing when it comes to close range combat. If you're thrown off balance you can hardly dodge anything that's comming at you. Also people tend to panic for a moment when they lose their balance which makes it even harder to counter your attack.

Stance:
There are a lot of different stances that you can use and all of them have different benefits and disadvantages. A certain stance might make it easier to withstand impact but at the same time makes it harder to go all-out.

I hope this is sufficient enough, I had to write it two times due to connection loss and I'm not sure if I covered everything as well the second time <.<

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its great. Nice work.

Next we put your knowledge into test through endurance training, we build your strenght and stamina.

-Run 1000 laps
-Walk 500 laps, upside down
-do 10000 pushups and 10000 situps.

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its great. Nice work.

Next we put your knowledge into test through endurance training, we build your strenght and stamina.

-Run 1000 laps
-Walk 500 laps, upside down
-do 10000 pushups and 10000 situps.
I feared it would come to this... ^^

-------------------------------

I slowly start walking for about half a lap, steadily increasing my tempo, soon I'd be jogging and by the time I'd finish the first lap I'd have build up my running pace. Step by step I get closer too the goal, 2 rounds, 3 rounds, 4 rounds,... I proceed like this and keep the counting the finished laps. Priest Sensei are you as excited about the second RP-Lottery as I am?

#200 lap, #201, I slowly start to feel that special burn in my calves, now the real training begins, I think to myself and a slight grin appears on my face. #999... almost done, just those few steps left, come on Som pull yourself together, you can do it! Lap #1000 finished, I start slowing down and jog a last round.

Now what was it again? Ah right, 600 laps upside down.

I perform a simple handstand and stay still for a few moments. After I completly gained my balance I start with the first lap at a steady pace. #20, #21, man that surely takes some time I think as I notice the sun reaching peak level. #356, damn my nose is itching like hell... #599, #600. I instantly flip over and before even touching the ground with my feet I start scrathing my nose and yell out: Finally, that feels way better!

After I satisfied the scratching need (would take roughly 4 minutes) I take the basic position for push ups. With great speed I sink down and lift myself up again, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, I'll have those done within minutes Sensei! 5031, 50032, 50033, I start to slow down a little. Okay that was a rather optimistic assumption of mine... 9999, 10000 dropping to the ground exhausted I rasp finished.

Lying there on the ground I take a few deep breaths before I role over on my back with cocked legs. I start with the sit-ups. 1203, 1204, 1205... I hear the water splashing of the nearby river... 5980, 5981, 5982... My whole body hurts right now... 8043, 8044, 8045... I'd love to bath in the cold water right now... 9998, 9999, 10000... done... my legs sink back on the ground, I'm totally exhausted.

Thanks for the lesson Sensei, I wisper as the sun begins to set.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The last time the lottery was held, lucky me, I had a chip but could not eat it because it was burnt. ^^

Greatly done.

Priest hands you a big and very bitter soldier pill almost the sie of an orange.
*try eating this and you'll feel better*

Now you see that tree over there *points at tree*

you will begin to pratice hitting it.
-100 palm strikes
-100 punch(straight, side hook, uppercut)
-100 forearm strike
-100 elbow strike
-100 kicks using the sole of the feet
-200 kicks using the top of the feet
-100 toe strikes
-100 foe leg strikes
-100 knee strikes

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The last time the lottery was held, lucky me, I had a chip but could not eat it because it was burnt. ^^

Greatly done.

Priest hands you a big and very bitter soldier pill almost the sie of an orange.
*try eating this and you'll feel better*

Now you see that tree over there *points at tree*

you will begin to pratice hitting it.
-100 palm strikes
-100 punch(straight, side hook, uppercut)
-100 forearm strike
-100 elbow strike
-100 kicks using the sole of the feet
-200 kicks using the top of the feet
-100 toe strikes
-100 foe leg strikes
-100 knee strikes
By eating the pill Sominus feels better and better by the minute. Thanks Sensei that was a life saver! After his power has replenished Sominus walks over to tree. Placing his left foot a bit in front so that his left heel would start where his right toes end he begins hitting the tree with his palms. Left, right, left, right,... he continues 'till he performed one hundred palm strikes and after that goes on with a variation of straight punches, side hooks and upercuts, his knuckles leave some dents and scratches on the tree. Again after the hundredth hit Sominus proceeds with powerful forearm strikes... 97, 98, 99, 100, sweat runs down his face. Next up elbow strikes, which he performs with a lot of momentum by swinging his upper body with every hit, the impact leaves traces on the tree. Now for the next step Sominus changes his stance by swapping the position of his feet. He tucks up his right leg and hits the tree with his sole with great power. The tree quivers with every hit and just as Sominus finished the hundredth kick the tree utters a loud cracking noise and bursts as if chopped down.

I suppose we need a new tree Sensei. Sominus says while walking in front of the next tree. Again taking the same stance he used earlier Sominus would now hit the tree with the top of his feet, 3 kicks per side and swap after that. After the 2 hundredth kick he'd continue with toe strikes, which he would perform similar to knee strikes just without extending the knee. Following up for leg strikes, Keeping his upper body in position Sominus rotates his legs inwards while swinging, thus hitting the tree's sides. Finishing the excercise with 100 knee kicks. To get additional momentum Sominus moves his whole upper body a bit closer to the tree, while extending his knee. The sweat dripped off his forehead as he finishes his last kick.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was quite easy, isn't it?

Priest makes 100s of clone for the training.

Watch closely

*One clone(though in a different clothing) rushes towards Priest. As soon as he gets to striking range, he launches a right punch towards Priest's face. Priest on the other hand would have assumed a low stance and as the punch approaches, He slaps the side of the right wrist with his left palm, slaping it so that it move towards the clones left and missing his face. Though he won't stop there, while the clone drifts towards the direction of the slap(priest's right), Priest quickly drops low while planting his whole weight on his left leg using it as a pivot and with a swift rotation, he would now be behind the clone with a ground embracing swing of his right leg, performing a full leg sweep from behind of the clone. This action leaves the clone temporarily airborne giving Priest an opportunity to lean back slightly with his butt almost touching the ground, both hands perched on the ground to support his weight(though his weight still on his left leg). He would only raise his right leg which is already stretched to kick the airborne clone high into the air. The clone now raised a bit high, Priest springs himself high into the air, meeting the clone with a jump kick to the guts then using the contact of his leg to create bouyancy and effort, he spins clockwise twice landing a kick on his torso and head respectively. A final punch to the clone's chest sends the clone crashing to the floor and poofin away.*

The above, I just used the entire D-rank techniques in one fell swoop

(Gangeki) - Rock Attack
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will strike their opponent with a strong punch to the chest

(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:20
Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.

(Konoha Reppū) - Leaf Gale
Chakra Cost: N/A
Description: This technique is a good example of how even simple taijutsu can
become a pre-eminently destructive, lethal
technique. The attack is a simple rear
spinning low kick, but a strong enough user
can send a large adult flying as if they
weighed nothing. The goal is to throw the enemy off balance, and deal damage to the
lower half of their body.

(Konoha Senpū) - Leaf Hurricane
Damage Points: 20
Description: A taijutsu where one launches a
succession of high kicks and low kicks. Firstly, the opponent's evasion margin is
restrained upon seeing the high kick, thus
augmenting the chances for the low kick to
hit the mark connecting to the rib cage area.
So originally the high kick is little more than a
feint.

(Kodzuku) Punch
Type: Offensive
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 20
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply use one of his
hands to deliver a simple punch by clenching
his fist and swinging his arm. The user is
free to do variations of a basic frontal punch
and the technique though simple, can be
deadly for strong users.

(Hirateuchi) Slap
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply hit the
opponent with an open hand, slapping him. It
can also be used for defensive purposes to
slap incoming limbs or weapons.

(Kikku) Kick
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply hit the
opponent with a kick from one of his legs. He
is free to choose simple variations of the
kick and the stronger he is, the more
dangerous the technique is.

(Fōringu Hōyō) Falling Embrace
Description: The user runs at the enemy and tackles them, slamming them into the earth.
Now create you own detailed scenario, different from mine. Remember to metion every details, body physics, type of hand/leg used, movement, speed/momentum, reaction and what not

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was quite easy, isn't it?

Priest makes 100s of clone for the training.

Watch closely

*One clone(though in a different clothing) rushes towards Priest. As soon as he gets to striking range, he launches a right punch towards Priest's face. Priest on the other hand would have assumed a low stance and as the punch approaches, He slaps the side of the right wrist with his left palm, slaping it so that it move towards the clones left and missing his face. Though he won't stop there, while the clone drifts towards the direction of the slap(priest's right), Priest quickly drops low while planting his whole weight on his left leg using it as a pivot and with a swift rotation, he would now be behind the clone with a ground embracing swing of his right leg, performing a full leg sweep from behind of the clone. This action leaves the clone temporarily airborne giving Priest an opportunity to lean back slightly with his butt almost touching the ground, both hands perched on the ground to support his weight(though his weight still on his left leg). He would only raise his right leg which is already stretched to kick the airborne clone high into the air. The clone now raised a bit high, Priest springs himself high into the air, meeting the clone with a jump kick to the guts then using the contact of his leg to create bouyancy and effort, he spins clockwise twice landing a kick on his torso and head respectively. A final punch to the clone's chest sends the clone crashing to the floor and poofin away.*

The above, I just used the entire D-rank techniques in one fell swoop

(Gangeki) - Rock Attack
Description: The user will strike their opponent with a strong punch to the chest

(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.

(Konoha Reppū) - Leaf Gale
Description: This technique is a good example of how even simple taijutsu can
become a pre-eminently destructive, lethal
technique. The attack is a simple rear
spinning low kick, but a strong enough user
can send a large adult flying as if they
weighed nothing. The goal is to throw the enemy off balance, and deal damage to the
lower half of their body.

(Konoha Senpū) - Leaf Hurricane
Damage Points: 20
Description: A taijutsu where one launches a
succession of high kicks and low kicks. Firstly, the opponent's evasion margin is
restrained upon seeing the high kick, thus
augmenting the chances for the low kick to
hit the mark connecting to the rib cage area.
So originally the high kick is little more than a
feint.

(Kodzuku) Punch
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply use one of his
hands to deliver a simple punch by clenching
his fist and swinging his arm. The user is
free to do variations of a basic frontal punch
and the technique though simple, can be
deadly for strong users.

(Hirateuchi) Slap
opponent with an open hand, slapping him. It
can also be used for defensive purposes to
slap incoming limbs or weapons.

(Kikku) Kick
opponent with a kick from one of his legs. He
is free to choose simple variations of the
kick and the stronger he is, the more
dangerous the technique is.

(Fōringu Hōyō) Falling Embrace
Description: The user runs at the enemy and tackles them, slamming them into the earth.
Now create you own detailed scenario, different from mine. Remember to metion every details, body physics, type of hand/leg used, movement, speed/momentum, reaction and what not

As one of your clones approaches Sominus with high speed he'd already hold his hands in front of his face, at about the hight of his chin, forming two half closed fists. Sominus would be standing on the ball of his right foot with the heel beeing lifted up a little, although his main weight would be placed on the left leg which is extended a little. As soon as your clone reaches striking range he'd aim a right handed, straight punch towards Sominus's face. Sominus on the other hand would perform a single side step to his right (clone's left) planting his whole weight on his right leg. Simultaneously grabing the clones right wrist with his left hand Sominus would rotate his body to the left and thus pull the clone's wrist fitful who'd now be totally thrown off balance. Using the rotations momentum Sominus would also extend his right arm to hit the clones face with his fist, the chin to be precisely. Sominus wouldn't stop rotating there though, as he lands the blow and let go of the clones wrist he'd drop his whole body low and extend his left leg concurrently to perform a leg sweep. The clone would now be thrown off his feet and slam with his back on the ground, thus dispersing.

-------

Man Tai is hard o_O uhm... I didn't quite use all the basic tai there. I really didn't think it would be so difficult. I'll gladly perform another scenario but I think I really need some input on what flaws I might have made so far.