Preta path or Samehada? Which is stronger at sucking chakra?

Which is stronger at suckin chakra?

• Preta path

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Samehada

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No.Preta's path carelessly absorb all sennin mode's chakra.He might could absorb chakra better,but not in absorbing it in a smarter way.

Kisame as well takes this in terms of chakra-absorbing usage.

Gin-San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No.Preta's path carelessly absorb all sennin mode's chakra.He might could absorb chakra better,but not in absorbing it in a smarter way.

There is no smarter way,
Samehada absorbs any incoming chakra, no matter what chakra it is
It would turn in stone

The difference, is that Pretta Pain in the Pain Arc was holding Naruto, and Naruto was regenerating chakra, that cause unstability. Nagato was hit and absorbed from that hit, everythng.

Nagato > Samehada, this is proven
Nagato > Kisame

I aint sure about
Nagato = Kisame fussion Samehada

Coyote Starrk

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

*Facepalm* Pein didn't know sage chakra would turn him into a statue. And neither would Kisame who has never fought someone in sage mode. So I'm pretty sure he would try to absorb his chakra too.

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't call Nagato being smart absorbing sage mode chakra Fundamentally,he knew about sage mode from his experience with Jiraiya.Nagato must've known the basis and of senjutsu.
As the former wielder of Samehada,Kisame is very keen and a good simulator from It's not wrong to say he wouldn't be careless absorbing overmuch sage chakra.

Also,I'm referring to Kisame using Samehada since the sword itself couldn't move without someone handling it.
Same as Preta Path,it can't react on it's own,there's have to be someone to become the 'jinchuuriki' of the path.

Last edited:

Coyote Starrk

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't call Nagato being smart absorbing sage mode chakra Fundamentally,he knew about sage mode from his experience with Jiraiya.Nagato must've known the basis and of senjutsu.
As the former wielder of Samehada,Kisame is very keen and a good simulator from It's not wrong to say he wouldn't be careless absorbing overmuch sage chakra.

Also,I'm referring to Kisame using Samehada since the sword itself couldn't move without someone handling it.
Same as Preta Path,it can't react on it's own,there's have to be someone to become the 'jinchuuriki' of the path.
For one thing Samehada is more like a living organism and it can crawl so it can move it crawled to where bee was. And Kisame absorbed Bijuu chakra without knowing what it would do to him. And Nagato didn't try to absorb Jiraiya's chakra as he did with jiraiya's as naruto was constantly gathering sage chakra which made the path unstable because he didn't know how to control it. In the end Preta path > Samehada and Kisame