Trait Points
0⚔️
Reis R&R
No Killing, Unofficial
No stealing
No Customs: CE, CW, CFS, CJ
Everyone starts at Mid-range
You have 5 days to complete each fight.
The person that makes the thread makes first move.
Terrain:

I'll be using Sasori, Puppet on sig. Post your bio and I will make the first move.

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasori came to the battle field whilst using Hiruko, we are standing at the edge of the river (my right, your left) in mid range when Sasori approaching you.

No need to chit chat, let's get this started
. Sasori using Hiruko's heavy voice, he didn't have time to be wasted.

As Hiruko said so, he send his chakra into the oppnent chakra network, casting him in an illusion, disable his sense of sight, making him in the world of darkness, everything is dark.

Afterward sasori performing a single hand seal and send his Doton chakra into the ground via Hiruko's feet, creating a large earth spikes that will protrude from beneath, behind your back, skewer your back while you still under in the illusion effect, causing a severe injury.

Hiruko
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Created by Sasori, Hiruko is the ultimate defensive puppet, hence why Sasori often stays inside of it, being hollow on the inside. From the inside of the puppet, Hiruko can still be freely controlled. Hiruko looks a lot like a normal human when wearing the Akatsuki outfit, his eyes even seeming realistic. Hiruko’s most notable feature is his extremely long iron tail, that Sasori, from inside the puppet, can extend, questionably allowing it to reach an opponent from almost all ranges. The tail extends from the mouth of what seems to be a mask on Hiruko’s back. Hiruko rarely moves in battle, however, during the brief fight with Kankurou, it has been shown that he has decent speed, though it is short-lived, having had sidestepped his attack easily. Hiruko cannot be broken by normal weapons. When he had been impaled by approximately eight of Crow’s knives, they failed to make even a scratch on him. When outside of the Akatsuki uniform, when he seems to take a more spider-like appearance, Hiruko’s speed is greatly increased, allowing him to scurry across the battlefield. Hiruko can only be destroyed by an attack of at least A rank, or by someone with strength such as Sakura’s, Tsunade’s, or Kakuzu’s. Hiruko’s left arm is shaped like a torpedo, and can be shot out towards the opponent, exploding and releasing needles in all directions when it does so.
Note: Only Usable by a Sasori character.

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

(Doton: Doryûsô) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Last edited:

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Toph was caught in a high ranked genjutsu once the opponent stopped talking but she could still hear his voice and feel his movements around her. However Toph managed to throw a kunai at him before everything became dark. once her sight was useless she took the defensive mode by hardening her skin by turning it into black steel. surprisingly, the steel armor protected her from Sasori's earth spike which was very weak that it was broken before it penetrated her skin.

(Kōton: Mukankaku no Yoroi) - Steel Release: Impervious Armour
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This Technique allows the user to turn part their body into black steel, making that part of their body invulnerable to most weapons and taijutsu attacks. But due to its metal properties it leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.
Note: Can only render Taijutsu Techniques A rank and below useless.

you can hide but you can't escape

I must be caught in a genjutsu. there's no way in bloody hell night would fall in 2 second turning everything to black. I have to deal some damage to myself

being always with bare feet she made a boulder of her head's size and throw it at her right foot's toes thus making a painful shock that dispels the genjutsu, making Toph able to see again.

(Kōton no Jutsu ) Steel Release Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Allows the user to, through the use of hand gestures, produce small objects, pillars, weapons, etc, made of black steel, from their body or from the earth. The constructs are as hard as a normal kunai and swords and can be thrown at a target physically.

time to attack

Toph said these words while performing the Horse → Tiger handseals and after performing them she exhaled a meteor-sized ball of flames at Sasori that carried him away to long range then exploded

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a big-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact. The fire ball has a given solidity property to it, being able to punch through solid obstacles without exploding.

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Toph was caught in a high ranked genjutsu once the opponent stopped talking but she could still hear his voice and feel his movements around her. However Toph managed to throw a kunai at him before everything became dark. once her sight was useless she took the defensive mode by hardening her skin by turning it into black steel. surprisingly, the steel armor protected her from Sasori's earth spike which was very weak that it was broken before it penetrated her skin.

(Kōton: Mukankaku no Yoroi) - Steel Release: Impervious Armour
Description: This Technique allows the user to turn part their body into black steel, making that part of their body invulnerable to most weapons and taijutsu attacks. But due to its metal properties it leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.
Note: Can only render Taijutsu Techniques A rank and below useless.

you can hide but you can't escape

I must be caught in a genjutsu. there's no way in bloody hell night would fall in 2 second turning everything to black. I have to deal some damage to myself

being always with bare feet she made a boulder of her head's size and throw it at her right foot's toes thus making a painful shock that dispels the genjutsu, making Toph able to see again.

(Kōton no Jutsu ) Steel Release Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Allows the user to, through the use of hand gestures, produce small objects, pillars, weapons, etc, made of black steel, from their body or from the earth. The constructs are as hard as a normal kunai and swords and can be thrown at a target physically.

time to attack

Toph said these words while performing the Horse → Tiger handseals and after performing them she exhaled a meteor-sized ball of flames at Sasori that carried him away to long range then exploded

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a big-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact. The fire ball has a given solidity property to it, being able to punch through solid obstacles without exploding.

Sasori whilst Hiruko sees the kunai thrown while he sending his earth chakra, but Sasori let it a slide as he inside Hirulo which very strong puppet and wouldn't wound it, not even a scratched, Hiruko laugh with his heavy voice. then he see's his opponent turn his skin into a black color and shiny.
A steel user I see.

Then again he see's his opponent bouldering his own toe, lol... Hiruko laugh out loud again with his heavy voice. (I can just intercept in here, but let's continue the fun).

But Hiruko just stood up, didn't do anything, waiting his opponent released from his illusion. then he hear his opponent saying something " Time to attack" Hiruko keep stand still, observing his opponent next move, afterward she expelling a meteor-sized ball of flames toward Sasori whilst in Hiruko, Hiruko just moving his iron tail forward and protecting it's face with his iron tail. After the meteor-sized ball of flames comes in contact with Hiruko creating an explosion covering his body with smoke, after the smoke cast away, Hiruko reveal from the smoke and didn't moved at all from his origin position, he just move his tail back to it's position, then lol... Hiruko laugh out loud again with his heavy voice.

Don't you know who I am ? That kind of attack wouldn't hurt me, not even a scratched.
After he saying his word with heavy voice, hiruko launch his left hand toward the enemy like torpedo, then before it reach the opponent, the arm rotates with high spead thus launching a few wooden cylinders then the cylinders opened thus releasing a large amount of senbon, a poisoned needles from each cylinders toward the opponent to every directions. Even a single needle scratch you, it will lead to dead

(Kugutsu no Jutsu: Gishu Senbon) - Puppet Technique: Prosthetic Arm Needles
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: Sasori whilst in his Hiruko puppet will launch his torpedo-shaped left arm towards the enemy target. The arm rotates at high speed, launching the wooden cylinders attached to it. The cylinders then open releasing a large amount of senbon from each one, creating a quick rain of poisoned needles in all directions.
Note: Can only be used by Sasori whilst in Hiruko puppet.

Pardon of my wording, I just carry on Hiruko's Charater.

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
too much laughing, mister!! Toph said these words after his second lol.

he seems tougher than what I've expected and that tail is even stronger. I have to find a way to defeat him.

after saying these words to herself Toph saw him shooting his left arm like a torpedo that shoots many wooden cylinders that release many senbons at her in turn. Toph then makes a dome of rocks around her to protect herself from the senbon barrage, and while inside the dome Toph starts hearing the sound of senbons hitting the earth dome she made she then uses her doton chakra to merge with the ground then by utilizing her doton chakra she travels 2 meters deep underground into Sasori's direction till she's 1 meter behind him then emerges silently from the ground behind him.

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent by merging with the ground itself. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. The disadvantage with this technique is that merging with the ground is rather slow and while perfomring the technique, the user is vulnerable to high ranked Earth techniques. The user isn't hidden from doujutsu or sensory ninjas and cannot travel beyond the 3 meter deep mark. Moving around in the ground is slow and the user cannot sense very well what is happening above.

Good!! now I only have to punch him as hard as I can.

while saying these words she turns her body black into steel-like quality to make herself stronger and harder then she punched him from his back as hard as possible then she waited to see the results of her efforts

Shanarroooo!!! Take this, Mister!

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.
Note: Kakuzu bios can use this technique without the need for handseals

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
too much laughing, mister!! Toph said these words after his second lol.

he seems tougher than what I've expected and that tail is even stronger. I have to find a way to defeat him.

after saying these words to herself Toph saw him shooting his left arm like a torpedo that shoots many wooden cylinders that release many senbons at her in turn. Toph then makes a dome of rocks around her to protect herself from the senbon barrage, and while inside the dome Toph starts hearing the sound of senbons hitting the earth dome she made she then uses her doton chakra to merge with the ground then by utilizing her doton chakra she travels 2 meters deep underground into Sasori's direction till she's 1 meter behind him then emerges silently from the ground behind him.

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent by merging with the ground itself. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. The disadvantage with this technique is that merging with the ground is rather slow and while perfomring the technique, the user is vulnerable to high ranked Earth techniques. The user isn't hidden from doujutsu or sensory ninjas and cannot travel beyond the 3 meter deep mark. Moving around in the ground is slow and the user cannot sense very well what is happening above.

Good!! now I only have to punch him as hard as I can.

while saying these words she turns her body black into steel-like quality to make herself stronger and harder then she punched him from his back as hard as possible then she waited to see the results of her efforts

Shanarroooo!!! Take this, Mister!

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.
Note: Kakuzu bios can use this technique without the need for handseals
A side note. From the first time you are using that "Impervious Armour" to defend my Earth spear, was invalid moved, since it the same rank and from the same earth element, the spear would pierce through the steel continues to skew and stab your body. And for your infromation that Hiruko can only be destroyed by an attack of at least A rank, or by someone with strength such as Sakura’s, Tsunade’s, or Kakuzu’s. It's on his description.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sasori see's you make an earth dome to defend from hiruko's senbon. Dammit, I'll finish this now. Sasori then jumps up diagonally 15 degress forward whist got out from hiruko, he revealing himself wearing an Akatsuki Cloack which cover his body, then he channeling his lightning chakra into his hands, when he landed to the ground he slam his hands into the ground to send an electrical current which racing through the ground forward to the dome and destroying it, crumble it apart.

But then Sasori didn't find his opponent and he didn't see any body or corps behind it. So he concluded that his opponent goes underground. Well, he would die under with my current electricity also. but to ensure his victory sasori then perform 2 serial hand seal then change the whole battle field into a giant swamp, from left to right, rear to front of Sasori side have turned into a huge swamp excluding Sasori's ground in a circle manner where there still a ground for him to stand safe in his position thus not to be caught into the swamp, the gap between Sasori and the swamp only 60cm away in a circle manner, so there is no slot for you to go to surface again as Sasori keep channeling his doton chakra to make the swamp going deeper and deeper. My puppet Hiruko also got sunk and destroyed.

Sorry kid, your steps end here.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
Range: Short-Long
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.
(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Reactions: Beifong

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Toph was underground the second she felt everything around her (rocks) becoming muddy. she was afraid that if she didn't make the correct move she would drown inside the mud and die, so when she could move her hands she performed the snake handseal and quickly gathered her suiton chakra in her stomach and then she released it throughout her mouth after shaping it as a rising wave of water. the water wave carries her and makes her way through the mud to outside of swamp up to 2 meters in the midair then she stood over the wave looking at her opponent.

without wasting a second of doing nothing Toph jumped upwards with about 90 degrees (and in the same time she jumped the wave collapsed and fell downwards) then she performed Bird -> Ram handseals (in the time needed by a normal shinobi to perform only 1 handseal) and made 4 shackles to rise from the ground under Sasori and hold his 4 limbs then she followed the 2 handseals with a clap. once she clapped her hands the shackles pulled Sasori downwards, pinning him into the ground unable to move.

Toph then performed the bird handseal and made a rock spike emerge from the ground beneath sasori (under his heart's area to be exact). the Stone spike penetrated his body and while Toph was watching this she smirked

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: 40
Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

(Kōton: Kase ) Steel Release: Shackles
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user does 2 handseals (Bird+Ram) focusing chakra beneath the opponent, shaping the ground into several (up to 5) shackles that shoot up to grab the enemy. The shackles are linked to chains that remain connected to the ground. Once they grab the opponent, the user can clap his hands, forcefully pulling the shackles and chains to the ground, effectively pinning the opponent to the ground, restrained by the steel chains.

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Toph was underground the second she felt everything around her (rocks) becoming muddy. she was afraid that if she didn't make the correct move she would drown inside the mud and die, so when she could move her hands she performed the snake handseal and quickly gathered her suiton chakra in her stomach and then she released it throughout her mouth after shaping it as a rising wave of water. the water wave carries her and makes her way through the mud to outside of swamp up to 2 meters in the midair then she stood over the wave looking at her opponent.

without wasting a second of doing nothing Toph jumped upwards with about 90 degrees (and in the same time she jumped the wave collapsed and fell downwards) then she performed Bird -> Ram handseals (in the time needed by a normal shinobi to perform only 1 handseal) and made 4 shackles to rise from the ground under Sasori and hold his 4 limbs then she followed the 2 handseals with a clap. once she clapped her hands the shackles pulled Sasori downwards, pinning him into the ground unable to move.

Toph then performed the bird handseal and made a rock spike emerge from the ground beneath sasori (under his heart's area to be exact). the Stone spike penetrated his body and while Toph was watching this she smirked

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: 40
Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

(Kōton: Kase ) Steel Release: Shackles
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user does 2 handseals (Bird+Ram) focusing chakra beneath the opponent, shaping the ground into several (up to 5) shackles that shoot up to grab the enemy. The shackles are linked to chains that remain connected to the ground. Once they grab the opponent, the user can clap his hands, forcefully pulling the shackles and chains to the ground, effectively pinning the opponent to the ground, restrained by the steel chains.

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
Need to check this move first. I have doubt about this move.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
The steel armor technique does work against the earth spikes even if the ranks are the same. Steel is stronger against earth style. It is steel lol.

Now on to the main attitude. The swamp escape does not work for the reasons below.

The disadvantage with this technique is that merging with the ground is rather slow and while perfomring the technique, the user is vulnerable to high ranked Earth techniques. The user isn't hidden from doujutsu or sensory ninjas and cannot travel beyond the 3 meter deep mark. Moving around in the ground is slow and the user cannot sense very well what is happening above.
C rank Earth jutsu to an A rank Earth jutsu

The swamp jutsu isn't a slow technique. Once the user gets done with the hand seals it takes roughly two seconds for the swamp to form and that was when Jiraiya was on those meds that Tsunade gave him.

So stopping your Earth technique and going into the water jutsu well you already said you seen/feel the earth turning into mud well the jutsu has already started. Your water jutsu increases the muddness of the mud so you are still trapped.

I understand what you was trying but it doesn't work in this case since it is mud and not a solid ground to push against.

Reactions: Beifong