[Predictions] Prediction: Naruto 643: SenJustu and Kurama's other half.

VJ87G

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Minato look behind him and it was Kurama's other half. A flashback when he used a jutsu to take half of Kurama's chakra while blinded with Kushina's chain. And they were stabbed by Kurama (Kyuubi) and before they both died, they say their final goodbyes to baby Naruto.)

Minato: You must be...
Kurama's Shadow: Yes, I am the other half of Kurama.
Minato: Kurama? That's your name?
Kurama's Shadow: OF COURSE, IT'S MY NAME! THE BIJUU GOT NAMES TOO!!
Minato: (chuckles nervously) I'm-I'm sorry. My son must have told me.
Kurama Shadow: (sighs in disbelief) You humans... Anyway, The old man, gave us names before he died, before anyone's time.
Minato: The Sage of the Six Paths.
Kurama's Shadow: Yes. Nine names to each Bijuu. He was the one who separate us from forming the Juubi. (Panel of The Sage of the Six Paths defeating the Juubi and separate it, froming Nine Bijuu)
Minato:......
Minato: But anyway, why you're here?
Kurama's Shadow: What do you think? To help out that brat of your son. Since he persuade my other half.
Minato: (Thinking) It might work...If Naruto have the other half...we might have a chance.

Back to when Naruto and co. Obito was slammed on the ground, by Naruto's Sage Mode Rasengan. Obito picked himself up. And rised up from the ground.

Obito: (thinking) So that Naruto knows my weakness...because of that stupid toad spit out some goo that my powers can't repel it. However, there someone who don't have it. I should finish off Sensei, (he looked at Tobirama the Second Hokage) then there's that Second,...I should kill Naruto first, but he can repel my attacks, but... (looked at Sasuke)...my target is Sasuke, that traitor. Itachi must have told him about something! (panel of Itachi) DAMN THAT ITACHI, EVEN FROM THE GRAVE, HE RUINED OF WINNING SASUKE TO THESE...WEAKLINGS! But this time, no more. (Obito charges to Sasuke)

Naruto, Minato, and Tobirama: !!!!!
Sasuke: !!!!!?!!
Obito: (thinking) You're a damn fool, Itachi for telling all what you know about me, to your weak brother, but he'll join you!!

Sasuke was reform Susanno, but Obito's power crushed Susanno's arm like it was nothing, and before he was about to kill Sasuke, Naruto used Frog Kunite and powerhouse kicked Obito.

Naruto: You bastard!! I knew you were about to killed Sasuke!! why?!
Sasuke: (thinking) He was about to killed me?

Obito brushed off himself. And getting his staff.
Obito: You don't get it, do you Naruto?! Sasuke is a traitor to everyone...including me. I was gonna let see his brother to my dream world, but now, since he betrayed me, I'll kill him.
Naruto: DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP!! YOU USED SASUKE!! AND YOU LIED TO HIM, JUST LIKE YOU DID TO ALL OF US!! I CAN TELL YOU DID!
Sasuke: (thinking back) Then everything that Tobi, no, Obito Uchiha, told me...were lies? He was that masked man who wanted to attacked the village, and the Uchiha. He must be responsible of the coup de vat, the massacre, and... (Gritted his teeth and activating EMS) EVERYTHING!!

Obito: This world is wrothless, even the Uchiha should know that. Sasuke, this is your final chance! I said join me, now!!
Sasuke:....
Sasuke: Hell...NO!!!! (Full Susanno) AS IF I WANTED TO JOINED YOUR SICK ASS CREW!! YOU BASTARD!! YOU USED ITACHI AND ME!! YOU KILLED MY CLAN!!! YOU TAINTED THE UCHIHA NAME!! YOU DID LIE TO ME AND MY BROTHER!!! THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL DIE...IS YOU!!!
Tobirama: (thinking) So this Uchiha was used by this one. No wonder he was in such pain.
Obito: (deadly raging glare) Fine...This is your answer, huh? Well, HERE MINE!! (Obito's staff was extending about to impale Sasuke. but a thrown Rasenshuriken cut it off. Naruto in Sage Mode was the one throw it)
Naruto: You're ain't gonna killed anyone, anymore.

Sasuke: (Thinking) He saved me, again.

Sakura and the others were wondering what's going on.

Sakura: What's going on, Hinata?!
Hinata: Obito was about to kill Sasuke...!

Sakura: (shocked) !! He what?!
Sai:.....!
Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji: !!!!!!!!!!!!
Kiba, Shino, Akumaru, Lee, Gai and Tenten: !!!!!!!!!

Sakura boiled her fist and was about to join in, but Sai stopped her!
Sakura: !!
Sakura: Sai, get out of the way!!
Sai: I can't. It's too dangerous! You get killed!
Sakura: Sai, I'M WARNING YOU!
Kiba: Hey, what's the deal, Sai! You mean to tell me that...
Sai: I understand. But we will get killed ourselves if we rushed in! (look at Sakura) and...I also understand why Naruto is the only one who trust Sasuke and why he saved him. And this, Obito Uchiha, was the one who turn Sasuke against us. Even if we fight Obito, we'll surely get killed.
Sakura: ......
Sai: The best thing to to do is trust Naruto....and Sasuke.
Ino: (putting her hand on Sakura) Sakura, Sai has a point. If we fight Obito, and even if Sasuke-kun was killed by him, we end up dead, too.
Sakura:....
Choji: Besides, Naruto was the one who trust Sasuke, more than we do.
Shikamaru: Alright, Sai. We heared ya. Guys, we'll have to put our trust in both of them. (looked at Sai, seriously) Sai, no offense, but leave this who has best qualities of brain power.
Kiba: That's right, Sai! Besides, there's something about Naruto, anyway.
Shino: What about Sasuke? Surely you said that Obito was about to killed him, Hinata.
Hinata: Yes, But Naruto-kun saved him. I was about to say, but I was interrupted when Sakura about to rushed in.
Sakura: Sorry. I'm glad that Naruto saved him. (all sigh in relief)
Sai: (thinking) Naruto, you must have bonds that's stronger with Sasuke. I wish I know that. (flashbacks of Sai talking to Sakura and Naruto about Sasuke) (saddened) That way I won't be putting you and Sakura in that position. Perhaps I'm not good to be in Team 7.
Ino: What wrong, Sai-kun?
Sai: Uh... Nothing.
Juugo: (thinking) Hmmm.... These charkas....they're familiar...but there's three...no, four more. One is Orochimaru...

Back to Naruto and co.

Naruto: This time we'll defeat you and Madara once and for all.
Obito: Go ahead and try. But...resistance is futile!

Madara and Hashirama still going at it. Madara notices something and look at Naruto.

Madara: So that Kyuubi kid also got SenJutsu, a weakness to Obito. I must do something about it.
Hashirama: You're not getting the Kyuubi!
Madara: Think again! That boy also got Senjutsu like you! I must put a stop to it!
Hashirama: Grrr!

Then from nowhere, the kages show up. Orochimaru, Suigetsu and Karin.
Raikage: You ain't stopping nothing any no one!

Madara: So you really showed up to be gluttons of punishment and death. Fine, I make sure you say out of my way.

Orochimaru: I'm afraid not.

Kurama's Shadow: Now this is a prefect time.
Minato: Ok.

End

Naruto 644: A power-up Naruto.

Last edited:

skg1991

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Too much of naruto saving sasuke.....but it was pretty good......btw juugo is not a sensor.....if he was,taka would'nt ve needed karin

Last edited: