Captain Shodai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This isn't as much of a prediction as it is what I think would make a good chapter... here goes:

Kakashi: You know what to do, Guy.
Guy: Right! Rokumon, Gate of Joy! Kai!
Kakashi: Sharingan!
Both: Let's go.

Bee and Naruto fight the jinchuriki while Guy and Kakashi fight Tobi.

The fight continues for a while. Kakashi and Guy keep constant pressure on Tobi so that he is forced to remain immaterial until he reaches his five minute limit. However, Tobi finally gets Kakashi in a headlock.

Tobi: Kakashi of the Sharingan... what a misnomer. You give the sharingan a bad name. For this... I shall punish you.
Guy: Kakashi!!!!!

Tobi pierces Kakashi with a chakra receiver.

However, it was a clone. Real Kakashi pops out of the ground and pierces Tobi with a Raikiri.

Kakashi: I give the sharingan a bad name, do I?
Tobi: *coughing, doubled over in pain*
Tobi: Just kidding

Tobi immaterialized before being pierced by the Raikiri. He then sucks Kakashi in with his sharingan.

Tobi: I told you... resistance is futile. Perhaps you see it now, Sublime Beast of Konoha... you cannot defeat me. Allow me to take the jinchuriki. Let's end this senseless fighting. I will bring peace to the world.
Guy: Kakashi... you killed Kakashi... I'll... I'LL KILL YOU! HACHIMON, GATE OF DEATH! KAI!
Naruto: Guy-sensei! No! Why?
Guy: I'm prepared to die for my best friend! Come on Naruto, this is no time for talking! Together now, WITH THE POWER OF YOUTH!

Guy takes on Tobi and seems to be slightly overwhelming him, forcing him to remain immaterial. Finally however, Tobi runs out of intangibility time; Guy connects with a punch and sends to Tobi flying into a tree. Guy then stands back and gets in a fighting stance similar to Neji's Eight Trigrams Sixty-four Palms.

Guy: Final Technique! Sunset Sabertooth!

Tobi's eyes widen in fear. Guy's chakra levels have surpassed that of a tailed beast. He releases all of his chakra into the air; this chakra is so dense and plentiful that it blots out the sky (hence "sunset" sabertooth). All of this chakra then condenses around Guy's fists and he charges Tobi to smash him into pieces. The blow causes a huge explosion.

When the dust clears, Guy lays on the floor dead... and in front of him lie Tobi's paths, all six of which gathered in front of Tobi to take the blow. Tobi crawls out from under his paths.

Tobi: How bothersome... assembling those paths was a long and arduous process... all for naught. Do you know how that makes me feel? Furious! Outraged! SICK with anger!
Naruto: You killed my masters. You killed my parents. You killed the good in Sasuke. You cannot be forgiven.

*Naruto undergoes a full nine tails transformation*

-end-

ostap98

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakashi's death, guy's death, all tobi's paths dead and naruto full transformation????????????
Way tooo much in just one chapter

Flame Alchemist

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hated when kakashi died off that easily
he already died once why should he die again
plus if he were to die for good it should be even more epic than j-man's death

-Hades-

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah doubt Kakashi dies now... come on he died once already... for him to die twice it would be awkward. He might die, but not now (or at least i hope not)