-The Agent-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On the first day of 2012 Japan was hit with a Magnitude 7.0 earthquake. Pray for them.

TOKYO (AP) – A 7.0-magnitude earthquake struck under the sea south of Japan on Sunday, shaking buildings in the capital but causing no apparent damage or tsunami.

The quake struck near the uninhabited island of Torishima in the Pacific Ocean, about 370 miles south of Tokyo, and its epicenter was about 230 miles below the sea, the Meterological Agency said. It did not generate a tsunami.
Source:

The year just started and they have already been hit with a natural disaster. As of now there are no reported casualties, but I'm still worried about Japan, and praying for them. They are still trying to recover from the disasters that occurred last March.

|KirA|

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol my prays got heard by god!
i damned japan and kishi for not making a manga last week, so i wished an earthquake would kill him and his family ^_^

thx god!

Cloudbuster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unfortunately, a number of tectonic plates converge bellow Japan making it one of the most earthquake-prone regions in the world. Considering Japan is an island nation there is always a danger of Tsunami even if eartquake misses the land or populated areas.
I just hope nothing truly catastrophic will occur. It would be a shame for such an interesting and culturally rich nation to disappear. In the people of the Land of the Rising Sun, and their qualites, how they have grown technologically and spiritually, I have, not rarely, seen the future of the mankind.