musicgenesis

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Guys, I'm sure you all know who Adele is.

If you don't, just go to Google.

I don't know if you guys have heard, but she's diagnosed with an ''illness'' to her vocal cords/throat.

Rumors have it that she's contracted throat cancer.

Let us all keep her in our prayers as she undergo surgery, that this amazing singer manages to ride through this tough torturous road.

believe7

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well now i hope she dies and your welcome
You should not wish death on people its not nice man cause its the most painful experience for a family to endure. I am sorry to hear about your grandfather and I know its hard but with your experience bro on pain in loosing someone close to u and your family u should maybe be someone that is more positive and motivational to others and dont allow hatred to consume u man. Best advice to a brother from another mother :D

Iruka

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
this is a forum all i said was life is harsh meaning it sucks people got on my case and i said hope she dies so what i dont know her. do you hmmmm no so it dont matter christ.
Right there is why people got on your case. It is not socially acceptable to wish death upon anyone, least of all people you haven't had to chance to know. I'm done here anyway, enjoy the rest of your day/evening.