Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay!
Rules:

1. No killing.
2: No custom jutsu.
3:The terrain is in a grassy field with a pond nearby.
4: no custom elements.
5: pradattauchiha will be first.

*Reads Make-Out Paradise*

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shino:What are they doing here?

Any one wanna talk about spar go to the other section. All you will find here is your death :|
This is my second spar this week and may be late for reply.
Shino bio in sig "DUST"

As I see you in Mid-Range, I use:

(Hijutsu: Mushidama) - Secret Technique: Insect Sphere
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: By using the destruction bugs, members of the Aburame clan surround their opponent with thousands of bugs, making a globe of bugs around the opponent beforehand to completely trap them. Once trapped, the bugs would normally drain the chakra and swallow their victim. The bugs covering the victims body prevent movement, but if they escape, the bugs will follow them.
Note: Must be a member of the Aburame clan.
TO ATTACK and then USE
(Raiton: Hiraishin no Jintai) -Lightning Release: Human Lightning Rod

Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 (if opponent is within the field)
Description:The user emits a powerful field of electrical energy; anyone caught within it gains a negative charge. The user positively charges the air around him, meaning that if the opponent is within the field he/she is constantly shocked by lightning. Although, raiton jutsu are almost impossible to dodge while within the field, the field only extends 10 meters from the user. This jutsu also does a great job of disrupting electrical jutsu aimed at the user.
(Last 3 Turns)
(Usable only once)

to guard myself from up-coming attacks.

Last edited:

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi: You may stay and watch, just remain hidden somewhere.

Make the first move Shino. Remember, if you don't come at me with the full intent of killing me, you will not win.

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shinoi guess i made my first move :| ....and i have no intention of killing or hurting you.... we gonna be tag-team after this....... still give me your msn in

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shino:What are they doing here?

Any one wanna talk about spar go to the other section. All you will find here is your death :|
This is my second spar this week and may be late for reply.
Shino bio in sig "DUST"

As I see you in Mid-Range, I use:

(Hijutsu: Mushidama) - Secret Technique: Insect Sphere
Description: By using the destruction bugs, members of the Aburame clan surround their opponent with thousands of bugs, making a globe of bugs around the opponent beforehand to completely trap them. Once trapped, the bugs would normally drain the chakra and swallow their victim. The bugs covering the victims body prevent movement, but if they escape, the bugs will follow them.
TO ATTACK and then USE
(Raiton: Hiraishin no Jintai) -Lightning Release: Human Lightning Rod

Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 (if opponent is within the field)
Description:The user emits a powerful field of electrical energy; anyone caught within it gains a negative charge. The user positively charges the air around him, meaning that if the opponent is within the field he/she is constantly shocked by lightning. Although, raiton jutsu are almost impossible to dodge while within the field, the field only extends 10 meters from the user. This jutsu also does a great job of disrupting electrical jutsu aimed at the user.
(Last 3 Turns)
(Usable only once)

to guard myself from up-coming attacks.
To fend off from your bugs I use
(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

Once My previous technique creates an opening i jump back to long range to avoid further damage. I then use
(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Then I create a lightning clone and send him to a 90 degree angle with the position I am in.
(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Type: Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I see you cannot counter my MILLION BUGS and start retreating, I use:
Raiton: Ryuusandan Haratsu Ami) Lightning Release: Shrapnel Explosion Net

Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user charges a large amount of raiton chakra into a single kunai/shurikan and throws it at the opponent. The user then may preform a single hand seal and cause the raiton built up within the kunai to explode outwards causing the object to explode into multiple, metal shards covered in raiton that are connected to each other by a multiple electrical currents, creating a net effect that will easily subdue an opponent.
and jump back easily due to my feild. As we are in long range, your lightning attack comes slower and while in Mid-Air i use:
(Kikaichu Hisame no Jutsu) -Destruction Bug Hail Technique
Description: The user will release thousands of destruction bugs from his body into the air. On their Command, the insects attack the opponent in 5 waves. The insects turn coalesce into a large cloud and rain down on the opponent causing tremendous damage.
so that you cant create a clone have have to fight against thousands.....no MILLIOnS of bugs xd

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I see you cannot counter my MILLION BUGS and start retreating, I use:
Raiton: Ryuusandan Haratsu Ami) Lightning Release: Shrapnel Explosion Net

Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user charges a large amount of raiton chakra into a single kunai/shurikan and throws it at the opponent. The user then may preform a single hand seal and cause the raiton built up within the kunai to explode outwards causing the object to explode into multiple, metal shards covered in raiton that are connected to each other by a multiple electrical currents, creating a net effect that will easily subdue an opponent.
and jump back easily due to my feild. As we are in long range, your lightning attack comes slower and while in Mid-Air i use:
(Kikaichu Hisame no Jutsu) -Destruction Bug Hail Technique
Description: The user will release thousands of destruction bugs from his body into the air. On their Command, the insects attack the opponent in 5 waves. The insects turn coalesce into a large cloud and rain down on the opponent causing tremendous damage.
so that you cant create a clone have have to fight against thousands.....no MILLIOnS of bugs xd
Read your jutsu description properly. It doesn't say millions, it says thousands...

anyways..

I see that you are already attempting to do a hand seal to explode the kunai into a net so I use thunder saber to push it back away from me to avoid subduing.
(Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
Range:Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

I use Raging thunder but it only kills about a hundred bugs. I get damaged by your attack.
(Raiton: Raijingu Sanda) - Lightning Style: Raging Thunder
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user hits the opponent with an electric field shield that covers the users body.

*In unison both me and my clone say..*
(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

The damage is doubled since both me and my clone are using it.