Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
R & R
Sub: Nah
Kai: Sure
Custom: Nah .. Only Weapon allowed
Terrain: Rocky Field with water source

You go first >_> i want someone same rpg-lvl as me o_O i aint too good so yeah..

pop123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i send a swarm of sand around qickly trapping you and crushing u (Sabaku Rou) - Sand Prison
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: A huge sphere of sand that traps the opponent in and then crushes them

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(we are long ranged btw sorry frgot to tell.)

As i see that poppy is trying to use a prison around me so i gather my chakra and use a tornado around me as a barrier so your sand cant get near me. Then as your wide open i gather my chakra and fire 2 Fire Flower toward which then turn into big fire ball also they emerge with eachother.

(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Descripton: Utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious. Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.

(Katon: Gouenka)-Fire Style: Fire Flower 2x
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user spits three fireballs that combine in mid-air into one giant fireball.

Last edited:

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
noo give me a detailed sentence about your battleing style
Too lazy >_>

I battle by combining 2 element jutsu together and then as i see that i cant avoid some jutsu i use "Earth Style: Hiding Like a mole" to escape the jutsu for few minutes but hiding like mole doesn't always help and you gotta fully tell how you use it. i sometimes mix jutsu and use them to make their speed and strength more powerful..

pop123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright post move bitach .-.
aye you said you wanna fight so i will take you and him in 3 way and by the way im gonna enjoy this lets start i will go first then yagura yondiame then the other dude will go first so who ever wins this fight will have to teach the other person how to use their justus in battle and they also will have to give up a combo

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
aye you said you wanna fight so i will take you and him in 3 way and by the way im gonna enjoy this lets start i will go first then yagura yondiame then the other dude will go first so who ever wins this fight will have to teach the other person how to use their justus in battle and they also will have to give up a combo
Its like this

Me
Poppy
Scaze

Pop its you then its scaze

(must say who your attacking by "I attack yagura using ...."

pop123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I defend my self against yagura useing hurricane fists to shoot myself into midrange and as i see spit muliptile spears of lighting and the ground all the way up to you, then i gather up more of lighting charka and i pefrom too powerfull lighting blasts at you killing you and i walk off the battle felid.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Before you use the lightning emit i do the hand seals and dig underground where your jutsu cannot reach me and i dont come out until the jutsu have passed then the jutsu pass away to long range away from me i emerge in a mid-range from you and then as i emerge i concentrate my chakra and slam my hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground then as the surge is charging toward you i clap my hands to release a water wave which combines with the lightning.

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

pop123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I defend my self against yagura useing hurricane fists to shoot myself up in the air and then i wave my rise up in the air and create a sand avelache behind crushing you and drowning you in while you busy i qickly land on my feet and perform a huge pressue of wind at you crushing you in half..

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

(Sabaku Ryuusa Bakuryuu) - Sand Avalanche
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 20(+5 if you make the sand from dirt)
Description: A huge wave of sand that can cover a large area and drown the enemy in sand.