Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok i'll use:
[Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Ninja Neko Souseiji: Soshaku ken Kajiru] Summoning Jutsu: Ninja Cat Twins: Bite and Nibble

Type: Summoning

Range: short - mid

Chakra Cost: 15 or 20 [whichever it is]

Damage Points: N/A

Description: Bite and Nibble are the youngest summons in the Neko family; Nibble has purple fur and yellow eyes and has the ability to lengthen her tail with the help of the summoner. She carries a short katana which she can use by her tail. She is the close-quarters fighter of the two. Bite kind of looks like a skunk, with black fur and a white streak down the centre of his back. He has the ability to lengthen his teeth to make him look like a saber-tooth tiger, with the help of his summoner. He carries 5 scrolls in pouches on his body, with the help of the summoner these are used to send ninja tools at the opponent. Bite is the ranged attacker of the two.

Note: must sign the Contract of the cats [held by Ikasu Zetsumei] and can only be used/taught by Ikasu Zetsumei

and then i take 1 of the scrolls out of Bites jacket and use it
*50 exploding kunai erupt from the scroll and r headind towards you*
and finally i'll use:
[Katon: Koi Kemuri Sumoggu no jutsu]-Fire Style: Dense Smoke Smog
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: By calling upon all of their fire chakra, the user of this jutsu sends it to their mouth and wills it to turn into a nasty smoke cloud and shoots it out of their mouth at their opponent. This blinds the opponent for 2 turns.
Note: Can only be used/taught by Ikasu Zetsumei

gamerelite2008

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok i'll use:
[Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Ninja Neko Souseiji: Soshaku ken Kajiru] Summoning Jutsu: Ninja Cat Twins: Bite and Nibble

Type: Summoning

Range: short - mid

Chakra Cost: 15 or 20 [whichever it is]

Description: Bite and Nibble are the youngest summons in the Neko family; Nibble has purple fur and yellow eyes and has the ability to lengthen her tail with the help of the summoner. She carries a short katana which she can use by her tail. She is the close-quarters fighter of the two. Bite kind of looks like a skunk, with black fur and a white streak down the centre of his back. He has the ability to lengthen his teeth to make him look like a saber-tooth tiger, with the help of his summoner. He carries 5 scrolls in pouches on his body, with the help of the summoner these are used to send ninja tools at the opponent. Bite is the ranged attacker of the two.

Note: must sign the Contract of the cats [held by Ikasu Zetsumei] and can only be used/taught by Ikasu Zetsumei

and then i take 1 of the scrolls out of Bites jacket and use it
*50 exploding kunai erupt from the scroll and r headind towards you*
and finally i'll use:
[Katon: Koi Kemuri Sumoggu no jutsu]-Fire Style: Dense Smoke Smog
Range: Short - Mid
Description: By calling upon all of their fire chakra, the user of this jutsu sends it to their mouth and wills it to turn into a nasty smoke cloud and shoots it out of their mouth at their opponent. This blinds the opponent for 2 turns.
Note: Can only be used/taught by Ikasu Zetsumei
I use:
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique

Type:Supplementary

Range:Short-Mid

Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:N/A

Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
Note:Must Have a signed contract with the animal you wont to summon nt to summon

to summon Gamabunta to the feild... I then use
(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone

X10

Range:Short

Chakra cost:15

Description: Creates a clone of the user made of water.

and I use two of them as a sheild for the upcoming kuni's which are all blocked by the two then before you use your smoke attack i use:

Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu

Chakra cost:10
Description: Covers area in a mist that can be thick.

to make you unable to see where you aim the smoke so you miss me and Gamabunta with the smoke and then i end my turn with all my clones scatter along with my self into the fog while you face gamabunta alone with your summon.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[uhh exploding kunai ~BOOM~]

ok i use:
(Kiri Rei Jutsu) Mist Apparition Jutsu
type: Supplementary
range: N/A
chakra cost: 10
damage: N/A
The user commands the mist to form into many ghostly wraiths that look like the user to confuse the opponent. These "clones" cannot attack or be attacked but just distract the opponent.
Can only be used after using Hidden Mist Jutsu.

to confuse you

and then i use another scroll from Bite to summon ninja tolls that fly in every direction

gamerelite2008

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[uhh exploding kunai ~BOOM~]

ok i use:
(Kiri Rei Jutsu) Mist Apparition Jutsu
type: Supplementary
range: N/A
chakra cost: 10
damage: N/A
The user commands the mist to form into many ghostly wraiths that look like the user to confuse the opponent. These "clones" cannot attack or be attacked but just distract the opponent.
Can only be used after using Hidden Mist Jutsu.

to confuse you

and then i use another scroll from Bite to summon ninja tolls that fly in every direction
I use:
(Katon: Goukakyuu) - Fire Style: Grand Fireball

Type:Attack
Damage Points:30
Description: A huge fire ball that is the Uchiha clan`s favorite jutsu.

to attack the entire playing feild why you cant see me still... Then as the ball of fire burnes everything Gamabunta Flies into the air with his giant sword and as the flaming ball of fire bruns everything he sees you and uses his sword but only to me i know that this is just a distraction as one of my clones grabs your arms so you can't move and waits for the fireball to hit you fully and then kills both you and my clone.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
to pradictable
*Nibble lengthens her tail and grabs her sword and slashes the clone dispersing it*
I then pick Bite and nibble up and use:
(Shunshin no Jutsu)-Body Flicker Technique

D rank
Range: Short-Long
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement, the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.
to dodge ur jutsu and to hide

Last edited:

gamerelite2008

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
to pradictable
*Nibble lengthens her tail and grabs her sword and slashes the clone dispersing it*
I then pick Bite and nibble up and use:

D rank
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement, the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.
to hide
I see a glimpse of you and use some ninja wire to wrap around you completely to make escape impossible and it ties you up completly so you cant move or escape then i use:
(Katon: Ryuuka) - Fire Style: Dragon Fire

Range:Short-(Long,depends on how far the wire is)
Description: Used in conjunction with String Reeling to tie down opponent and blast them with fire.

and just to make sure you dont escape i use:
(Katon: Hibashiri) - Fire Style: Racing Fire

Description: Fire that can circle around the opponent on the ground or be a fire ring in the air for a combo with a wind element.

to make your escape completely impossible....

It's over.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no not really
as Bite and Nibble go back to their world and as ur jutsu hit me i use:
(Kawarimi no Jutsu)-Change of Body Stance Technique

Rank E
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 5
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

and by using that u just gave away your position i then use:
(Kage Shuriken no Jutsu) - Shadow Shuriken Technique

Damage Points:20
Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

and as u dodge it i use:

D rank

to appear behind u and by usage of a kunai slash ur achilles tendon

gamerelite2008

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no not really
as Bite and Nibble go back to their world and as ur jutsu hit me i use:
(Kawarimi no Jutsu)-Change of Body Stance Technique

Rank E
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 5
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

and by using that u just gave away your position i then use:
(Kage Shuriken no Jutsu) - Shadow Shuriken Technique

Damage Points:20
Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

and as u dodge it i use:

D rank

to appear behind u and by usage of a kunai slash ur achilles tendon
and so neither of us wins before you use any of that I use:
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique

Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
Note:Must Have a signed contract with the animal you wont to summon nt to summon

To reverse summon me and Gamabunta by Gamakitchi.
*dissapears into Myobuzin (or however you spell it)*
The reason i did this is because I need sleep lol. and I didnt wanna loose so tech. I ran away. lol.