Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I saw that letter, and it made me really sad. I wanted to share it with the community to see how people see this event throughout the letter, and maybe send a message.

A part of the letter that really touched me:

"
After a few hours of this, they let me shower. I stood there examining my body beneath the stream of water and decided, I don’t want my body anymore. I was terrified of it, I didn’t know what had been in it, if it had been contaminated, who had touched it. I wanted to take off my body like a jacket and leave it at the hospital with everything else."

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reading this letter is really upsetting. No, "upsetting" is not the right word for it. What this woman had to experience is absolutely horrible.
And is it true that this disgusting piece of sh!t who did this to her got only six months in county jail and probation? This has to be a joke, right? That monster destroyed a life and all he gets is this laughable treatment?

This makes me very mad right now. Fu*k this judicial system, I thought Germany already acted awful in such cases. But this is even worse.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you trying to defend a rapist?

Not a surprise. Last time he posted that he got two champions to support him too. On this forum people have used the term 'buyers remorse' and nothing more for such rapes performed on drunk girls ... And they went on to sympathies for the accused and what not.

While when they hear rape cases from this world countries they go- ohh it's because we have strict laws while your country encourages it.

Namar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reading this letter is really upsetting. No, "upsetting" is not the right word for it. What this woman had to experience is absolutely horrible.
And is it true that this disgusting piece of sh!t who did this to her got only six months in county jail and probation? This has to be a joke, right? That monster destroyed a life and all he gets is this laughable treatment?

This makes me very mad right now. Fu*k this judicial system, I thought Germany already acted awful in such cases. But this is even worse.
The judicial system is created on the ancient pillars that represent a fundamental law of life which is known as "The third one always wins".

The modern Judicial system is not here to give you rights or win anything for you. The modern Judicial system is here to create workplace, to bring money to the system through their own people's mistakes and ultimately to always win because no matter the end result the judge always ends up being the safest from all 3 of them.

Without a juridic system people would end up killing each other especially in situations such as this one.
This alone would raise people who support the victim and the rapist and eventually form small armies and fight each other.

Basically the only stuff that separates us from acting like in "the" what we call medieval times are actually these laws and type of governing: democracy, comunism, etc.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,349💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually read the whole dang thing. Took forever but it really struck me.

I quoted some things that really got to me.

"I kept reading. In the next paragraph, I read something that I will never forgive; I read that according to him, I liked it. I liked it. Again, I do not have words for these feelings. It’s like if you were to read an article where a car was hit, and found dented, in a ditch. But maybe the car enjoyed being hit."
The simile is strong and impactful to me. It angers me that the man had the nerve to say she liked being assaulted. What girl would like being forcefully penetrated behind a dumpster?

I was the wounded antelope of the herd, completely alone and vulnerable, physically unable to fend for myself, and he chose me. Sometimes I think, if I hadn’t gone, then this never would’ve happened. But then I realized, it would have happened, just to somebody else.
No one, not a woman nor a man should ever have to think this way. They should never have to think like that. To think that if they hadn't gone, someone else would of been the victim.

But I don’t remember, so how do I prove I didn’t like it.
There's not much to say about this. It explains itself. And it's truly sad.

I thought there’s no way this is going to trial; there were witnesses, there was dirt in my body, he ran but was caught. He’s going to settle, formally apologize, and we will both move on. Instead, I was told he hired a powerful attorney, expert witnesses, private investigators who were going to try and find details about my personal life to use against me, find loopholes in my story to invalidate me and my sister, in order to show that this sexual assault was in fact a misunderstanding. That he was going to go to any length to convince the world he had simply been confused.
She was assaulted and the fact that she has to go through people proving that she's the one at fault or that what happened was a misunderstanding is horrible.

I was not only told that I was assaulted, I was told that because I couldn’t remember, I technically could not prove it was unwanted.
They can't prove it was wanted either. If someone is unconscious or barely able to function, that is not permission to have ***.

He said he had asked if I wanted to dance. Apparently I said yes. He’d asked if I wanted to go to his dorm, I said yes. Then he asked if he could finger me and I said yes. Most guys don’t ask, can I finger you? Usually there’s a natural progression of things, unfolding consensually, not a Q and A. But apparently I granted full permission. He’s in the clear. Even in his story, I only said a total of three words, yes yes yes, before he had me half naked on the ground.
This is strong as well. It's true. Would all she really say is "yes" three times to those three questions and that's it? No. That's not how it works. This man's story has holes and it's terrible.

According to him, the only reason we were on the ground was because I fell down. Note; if a girl falls down help her get back up. If she is too drunk to even walk and falls down, do not mount her, hump her, take off her underwear, and insert your hand inside her vagina. If a girl falls down help her up. If she is wearing a cardigan over her dress don’t take it off so that you can touch her breasts. Maybe she is cold, maybe that’s why she wore the cardigan.
Extremely heartbreaking.

We were both drunk, the difference is I did not take off your pants and underwear, touch you inappropriately, and run away. That’s the difference.
I couldn't agree more with this statement. His actions are evil and wrong.

Again, you were not wrong for drinking. Everyone around you was not sexually assaulting me. You were wrong for doing what nobody else was doing, which was pushing your erect **** in your pants against my naked, defenseless body concealed in a dark area, where partygoers could no longer see or protect me, and my own sister could not find me.
If she consented to *** and wanted it, who would he chose/have to do it behind a garbage can where no one is watching? That is honestly proof enough. It does not take a genius to ****ing realize this.

When I see my younger sister hurting, when she is unable to keep up in school, when she is deprived of joy, when she is not sleeping, when she is crying so hard on the phone she is barely breathing, telling me over and over again she is sorry for leaving me alone that night, sorry sorry sorry, when she feels more guilt than you, then I do not forgive you.
"When she feels more guilt than you."
This is terribly sad to me.

Yeah. I read that whole thing and I don't regret it at all. It's honestly changed the way I see sexual assaults/rape crimes. All in all, I think this man deserves to serve his time and honestly think about what he did. His thoughts should be eating him alive yet he hasn't even apologized to her. He apologizes for drinking that night. THAT is what he apologizes for. Not for giving her nightmares or ruining the way she see's herself. He is avoiding what he has done and he is a coward.

Last edited:
Reactions: NineSNS

Funky Tiger

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They never mention the level of sobriety of the male, I bet I know why.
totally the girls fault for not knowing that he was high, therefore not in his full senses and would do all these horrible things to her. i bet these evil feminist men hating gold digging left wing swinger bishes want this kind of thing so they get attention amirite my cool man

Namar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will speak my mind on this one and I think they are both very guilty.

She, the old damsel who (drank too much ?) - Why would she drink so much at a student party when she should have more brain and feel her body telling her "Oops there lady, you've had enough".
-I believe she drank so much due to arrogance and mixed feelings: A part of her kept telling her "Look at you, you are a lot older than these little pricks we are the boss here Haha we gonna embaress my sis a little and toy with the others"; the other part of her kept saying "Oh, look what a nice age they have, wish I could be like them again" and she sunk in her own feelings. Indeed, she was the hurt damsel of the herd.

She drank so much that she forgot everything ? Someone tell this chick that drinking outside of your house is for loosening up your inner fears not to drink like a horse.

The guy, a horny shit fuuck head with a mental disorder called psychologically challenged. He deserves more than 14 years and some months and a probation because he will keep on doing this shit. Imagine you have a serial killer in front of you who keeps saying that he likes candies with a smile on his face. Guess what ? He will still be a serial killer. Just like this rapist who has such big issue and complexities that he can only fuuck shit horse drunk cunnts.

I don not empathize with any of them.

First of all, all that mumbo jumbo shit drama from the chick is to impress the audience and gain empathy.

It's her fault for drinking like that when she knew she has a boyfriend. She lived those times she knew exactly what happens to such a party.

I'm disgusted by her that she's not calling an entire truth, on purpose, about her feelings for the party cuz she decided to go - even her words carry her energized desire to go - Why is she not calling the truth that she enjoyed the thrills of not knowing what is going to happen and loved the mystery that involved her, in getting vulnerable.

She should not get that much of an attention and he should be doing more jail time and fuuck his desire of becoming a swimmer. We had soldiers who lost their future so that two shits like them could make drama.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chihaya

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

She, the old damsel who (drank too much ?) - Why would she drink so much at a student party when she should have more brain and feel her body telling her "Oops there lady, you've had enough".
-I believe she drank so much due to arrogance and mixed feelings: A part of her kept telling her "Look at you, you are a lot older than these little pricks we are the boss here Haha we gonna embaress my sis a little and toy with the others"; the other part of her kept saying "Oh, look what a nice age they have, wish I could be like them again" and she sunk in her own feelings. Indeed, she was the hurt damsel of the herd.

She drank so much that she forgot everything ? Someone tell this chick that drinking outside of your house is for loosening up your inner fears not to drink like a horse.

The guy, a horny shit fuuck head with a mental disorder called psychologically challenged. He deserves more than 14 years and some months and a probation because he will keep on doing this shit. Imagine you have a serial killer in front of you who keeps saying that he likes candies with a smile on his face. Guess what ? He will still be a serial killer. Just like this rapist who has such big issue and complexities that he can only fuuck shit horse drunk cunnts.

First of all, all that mumbo jumbo shit drama from the chick is to impress the audience and gain empathy.

It's her fault for drinking like that when she knew she has a boyfriend. She lived those times she knew exactly what happens to such a party.

I'm disgusted by her that she's not calling an entire truth, on purpose, about her feelings for the party cuz she decided to go - even her words carry her energized desire to go - Why is she not calling the truth that she enjoyed the thrills of not knowing what is going to happen and loved the mystery that involved her, in getting vulnerable.

She should not get that much of an attention and he should be doing more jail time and fuuck his desire of becoming a swimmer. We had soldiers who lost their future so that two shits like them could make drama.
Hmm you make a great point. I suppose every guy who gets drunk in a party is doing that for that very reason- not knowing what's going to happen and for the mystery things that can happen to him while he is vulnerable and passed out. Maybe some of them would feel wonderful waking up beside a dumpster naked and hurt and not cause a drama and thank their entertainer.

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The judicial system is created on the ancient pillars that represent a fundamental law of life which is known as "The third one always wins".

The modern Judicial system is not here to give you rights or win anything for you. The modern Judicial system is here to create workplace, to bring money to the system through their own people's mistakes and ultimately to always win because no matter the end result the judge always ends up being the safest from all 3 of them.

Without a juridic system people would end up killing each other especially in situations such as this one.
This alone would raise people who support the victim and the rapist and eventually form small armies and fight each other.

Basically the only stuff that separates us from acting like in "the" what we call medieval times are actually these laws and type of governing: democracy, comunism, etc.
The modern judical system is cancer-causing garbage.
I'm not saying that we should basically get rid of any judical system and kill each other, but six months and probation.. damn, even a couple of years are definitely not enough punishment for monsters like that guy from the letter. Isolate them from society forever and make sure that such people never enjoy a single day of the rest of their lives again. If you destroy a life, you loose your right of a good life in return.

You realize that the system is wrong when criminals get better treatment than the victims.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,349💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Some of what you say I agree with but you make it seem like it's also majorly her fault. It's not at all her fault.

If you read the whole thing, she states that she hasn't drunk alcohol in awhile. Also that she hasn't been to a college party in awhile. And because of these two things, her tolerance wasn't as strong as it once had been and she hadn't thought of it in the moment. Also, she stated she would of rather been at home watching t.v but because her sister wanted to go, she went. And I'm sure she did enjoy the party before she got assaulted. She didn't have to state that in her defense to getting raped though. That's irrelevant. Everyone has their guilty pleasures, yeah. It's a college party. Anyone, girl or boy, should be able to drink as they please. But it was not at all her fault that a boy took advantage of her. Imagine if that man wasn't at that party and rapists didn't exist. She would of drunk a little too much, giggled, caused a little chaos as every drunk person does, and went home at the end of the day. No one is hurt right? It's called life and her living it. Now put that man at the party. He is the one who changed fate and chose to take advantage of her. It's disgusting and I'm sure you and everyone else agrees. But it was not at all her fault for drinking and getting a bit tipsy. It happens to everyone. Everyone gets a little tipsy here or there if they drink alcohol. She shouldn't of had to worry about being raped. She should of been able to have fun and drink as much as the other boys and girls there without being raped. I just can't stress it enough that it wasn't the girls fault at all. It's completely the guys fault for seeing a confused girl and persuading/forcing himself onto her.

We were both drunk, the difference is I did not take off your pants and underwear, touch you inappropriately, and run away. That’s the difference.

Putting it in a different situation, It's like your saying it's a little girls fault for going with a pedophile because he persuades the kid or takes her forcefully. She's young and weak and doesn't know better and confused. It's not her fault though. It's 100% the pedo's fault.

Last edited:

Namar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm you make a great point. I suppose every guy who gets drunk in a party is doing that for that very reason- not knowing what's going to happen and for the mystery things that can happen to him while he is vulnerable and passed out. Maybe some of them would feel wonderful waking up beside a dumpster naked and hurt and not cause a drama and thank their entertainer.
Your Sarcasm is weak and you miss-understand my point.

I also stated that I do not empathize with any of the two.
You want me to empathize with someone ? I can empathize with your attempt.

Some of what you say I agree with but you make it seem like it's also majorly her fault. It's not at all her fault.
First of all, for anyone who reads this -> I did not quote Chihaya's entire message because it was too long. If you want to read it, go a little above and you'll find it.

Chihaya, I do understand your point of view and without any added sarcasm or anything negative I'd say that you have a good potential for becoming a lawyer. You can put things in a light that favors your way of thinking.

I will stick to my idea tho' saying that both are guilty.
I did write more about the girl and probably this is what made you to think that I find her more guilty.

In situations such as this one, there is no one more guilty.
Can you blame one off two magnets more for the fact that, they tend to go together if you try to pull them apart ?
Well, these are humans ofc.. not magnets. She created the opportunity for him and he was drunk enough to find his opportunity. You will probably say what opportunity did he have ? His opportunity to **** someone. Because we can all agree that he indeed wanted to release all his sexual tension from alcohool, age, party, desire.

She, as a mature woman should have known how much to drink. The fact that she didn't realize her body couldn't take that much alcoohol in her(as she says) means two things.
1. In the past she partied like crazy and drank like a horse. (so, she has a history).
2. She didn't really care if her body can now take it. She didn't really care if she's exposing herself.

In a world where, there are no rapists and where there are rapists. Seriously, we cannot discuss fantasy because the world we live in has: rapists, serial killers, garbage collectors who treasure them, indoctrinated people, communities where there is a single male and 50 women (forgot the term for this), etc.

I do by no means offend you. I discuss only the idea.

They are both guilty and as I said in my original post he deserves more than 14 years and bla bla. While I didn't say she deserves a punishment.

More than 14 years = life ruined.
She tho' has to live with her psychological marks..

So, Then again I do not empathize with any of them.

Last edited: