Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
But he didn't, not really. WB had to contend with more than just Akainu at that moment and not just the other people but his body failing him as well. And the moments it was them vs each other were hit for hit, Akainu never showed to overpower him. He hit him in the chest with a lava hand and WB tossed him in the air for it.

They may have had more impressive displays but having better moments isn't a solid way to predict who's stronger though. Aokiji froze miles of ocean but Doffy broke out of his ice, so....Fuji lifting a town's worth of rubble is hard to compare to historically undamaged skin don't you think? How do you pick one being better?

An Admiral vs a Yonko would play out pretty similar to Akainu vs Aokiji, a long drawn out battle.
No, I used those examples to show that the Admirals are capable of generating the same level/scale of offensive power as Yonko. I'd also be hard-pressed to say that Kuzan freezing Doffy's body and a few meters of the ground is on the same level as freezing miles of ocean.

And I was referring to when Akainu used a magma kick to block WB's bisento-Quake swing.

I mean the collective yonko being over the marines is obvious by what garp and brannew said.

so in terms of admirals vs yonko in a 1 v 1. It seems like oda has made
it clear even among the top tiers some are above others. When I say that I don’t mean extreme diff fights. We have seen that Garp and roger are clearly a class of their own and have immense hype etc in the latest chapters.

And so far the yonko have more of these legendary characters with hype that I just don’t see the fujitoras of the world having. we also have feats to prove that fujitora is likely below big mom and kaido in how they handled luffy. The evidence is piling up that a yonko meaning the captain is likely to be individually superior to an admiral.
Post automatically merged:

Using Size of attack to justify as better feats is not always accurate. Doffy can crush a whole country which is more impressive than fujitora’s rubble feat. Big mom and kaido treated luffy as a fly and took him out easily whilst luffy was in G4 something that fujitora couldn’t do to a weakened luffy.
I'm not engaging with yo goofy ass fam

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, I used those examples to show that the Admirals are capable of generating the same level/scale of offensive power as Yonko. I'd also be hard-pressed to say that Kuzan freezing Doffy's body and a few meters of the ground is on the same level as freezing miles of ocean.

And I was referring to when Akainu used a magma kick to block WB's bisento-Quake swing.

I'm not saying they aren't on a comparative level though I'm just saying nothing has shown lately that 1v1 they'd be able to beat a Yonkou(captain). And I still argue the manga showing all 3 Admirals taking shots at WB during MF AND the statement "1v1 bet on Kaidou" to be implications the Yonkou Captains are stronger than an Admiral in a 1v1 scenario. Akainu and Aokiji are on the same level/scale but one ended up beating the other.

Idk, have we received any indication that it was more or less frozen? Or if he can do that? Ice has a temperature range so he can only make it so cold. He can add more ice layers making it thicker I suppose but then we'd have to try and gauge how thick and that seems like a lot of hypotheticals now. Just because he froze a wave doesn't mean BM or Kaidou couldn't break free from it was my point.

But matching an attack at the beginning of a conflict isn't the same as keeping up throughout a whole fight.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because he froze a wave doesn't mean BM or Kaidou couldn't break free from it was my point.
Even if Aokiji does manage to freeze Big Mom or Kaido, its not like he can shatter them to pieces afterwards right? If he freezes them and then attempts to shatter them then all he would be doing is simply setting them free?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if Aokiji does manage to freeze Big Mom or Kaido, its not like he can shatter them to pieces afterwards right? If he freezes them and then attempts to shatter them then all he would be doing is simply setting them free?
No I would say like Jaguar D Saul IF he's able to freeze you then you'll shatter but I don't think he could actually freeze BM or Kaidou like he did Luffy or Saul since it seems he was unable to do so with Doffy.

Reactions: Passerby

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
He mentions to Luffy that someone who's frozen can be shattered, and Jozu lost his arm because he fell down and the ice broke. If he manages to freeze BM and Kaido thoroughly enough, it could theoretically work.

Reactions: Passerby

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea that point is that the military forces of the yonko are superior to the marines alone.
of coz if u compare all of yonko military forces combined then they got a better side since vice admirals doesnt seem like they are at top commander level. may be some of them are bt dnt know. so shichibukai kind of helps to balance it out. BTW WG is a different case. i think WG's power as a whole with CP , advanced weaponry (like pacifistas or SSG) and marines plus shichibukai power clearly triumphs over even the combined mighty of yonko IMO

Whitebeard at that point was still in better shape to defend himself, the point is akainu underperformed for someone with so many advantages. akainu wasn’t attacking luffy and he was told wb was behind him he had enough time to dodge but he’s not great ken user, wb was said that he can avoid even sneak attacks from comrades and in this case it was an obvious attack but again Akainu still got wayy more in terms of freebies
well i didnt tell u that he was attacking luffy . he was fighting with marco at that certain point. and the bold part is false. how can u compare how much time he had in just one panel. one time we saw akainu and marco clashing and in the next panel WB was already behind akainu. and this is raged WB for all we know. we dnt even know how fast raged WB can react. like i said previously if u move much faster even advanced CoO is pointless at some point. and considering Oda didnt had the best concepts of haki at that time. him colouring haki in black came in later point of the story. so in fact we really dnt know if oda really had any intention to show us how CoO worked at that point of the story. he more likely showed us how an enraged WB would look like. if u use common sense this was the last chance for WB to show how monstrous he was. the guy was gonna die at the end of the arc. so it would be such a pity and bad writing if WB got mid diffed by admirals ganging up on him. bt if u want me to argue then its lame from WB coz the only time he had an advantage over akainu was when he sneaked him from back

It’s a good durability feat but it’s only one attack, it’s not multiple attacks which is why aokiji vs akainu had lasting effects. Kaido has the highest durability in the show so I’m sure he will be fine. If you argue against that you are arguing the manga.
first of all he got two enraged attacks. where the latter split MF in half. so i dnt think even WB can keep using his greatest attacks left and right for so long. if anything when BB appeared right after that WB couldnt use his island splitting attack again. coz i dnt see any reason why he wouldnt use it again if he could on BB. the fact he couldnt use it again shows that he attacked with everything he's got when he wanted to kill akainu. i dnt think at that point he felt any sympathy towards akainu after he killed ace right in front of him. and how do u know kaido got the highest durability? coz he got harder skin than any other? so far durability wise akainu got the best feat. so i'll probably wait before making assumptions on kaido since so far he didnt tank any hit at a scale of an island splitting

Yea that’s possible future growth that means at the moment he’s not equal to a yonko. This is obvious by feats also tbh.
which again proves how wrong u are. BB pirates were considered a yonko crew after defeating marco and the crew. same happened with luffy after his fight with katakuri .so they were recognized as emperors. the fact is both BB and luffy still got room to improve bt the world already recognize u as an emperor level pirate. so how can u say they arent on yonko level when they are already recognized as one. the thing is even yonko tier u are speaking of hv different levels same with admirals. just like BB and luffy, fujitora is still on his way of improvement .he most probably would only hv to master his DF since he most probably mastered his haki prowess already. otherwise i dnt see any reason y world military draft appointed him as an admiral if he wasnt already strong enough. just like sabo was no 2 of Revo even before receiving mera mera no mi. even akainu probably got his haki improved after his long ass battle with aokiji bt that doesnt mean he wasnt admiral tier previously or now he past that level since he could improve. so fujitora having room for growth doesnt mean he is already not on yonko level like how BB or luffy since both of them can still improve a lot bt still they are called in the same league

Kaido’s durability is not the main point, it’s that both big mom and him took out a Yonko top commander level character with no difficulty where as fujitora did not. Even kizaru couldn’t casually beat Marco like that and actually didn’t beat him at all. Shanks fights with a sword so his durability or raw strength isn’t his main strength so idk your point on that was.
u still argue as if fujitora actually needed to stomp luffy and capture him. the guy even bowed his head to luffy to show his gratitude for saving the country from doffy which wt fujitora needed to happen. u think BM or kaido had any intention of showing their gratitude towards queen or luffy when they attacked them? LOL its funny how u even compare those different situations. and for marco unlike luffy or queen he got a hax DF which heals himself. he probably got the best tanking ability of all commanders. he tanked akainu,garp,kizaru thanks to his DF and its healing power. so saying BM or kaido would stomp him like how they did to queen and luffy is all but assumptions. u may not remember bt BM couldnt stomp jinbei when they faced each other like how she did against queen. so does that mean jinbei is better than queen? so that give u an answer. different characters got different abilities and ways they can handle things. BB would be the worst enemy of marco since he negate his DF power. akainu no diff ace who was a top commander bt we know the DF advantage he had against ace.so results differ in different match up. outcome would be the same bt the time required or difficulty wouldnt be the same always even if u are a tier above them
and for shanks i didnt say he couldnt battle on his own way. he definitely can. bt the idea that u think fujitora need to tank G4 attacks easily as kaido to prove he is at his level wont work at all since other yonko such as shanks or BB wouldnt be able to do so either. and just like shanks and BB got their own way to answer for G4 attacks, fujitora got his own too. he dont need to tank G4 attacks the same way kaido to prove his level to us

yonko have more of these exceptional cases. Kaido is the strongest of this generation. Whitebeard after roger’s era is the strongest until he became too old and ill. Roger and Rox and whitebeard are all exceptionally strong. Kaido is for this generation of pirates. Garp is the only one so far that fits this category from the marines.
i think i already addressed abt this previously. how yonko arent limited with order and law so they can rampage whenever they want which help[s them to make a name or title for themselves . the same nature and freedom garp kinda had and he could even act like since he was a vice admiral. so pirates making a name to themselves is already obvious

Z and crew lost to a schibukai, he was never in talks to be at the level of garp.
we dnt even know how he got beaten and who beat him up. so far we truly know nothing abt z to even compare him with garp. so its probably pointless to argue abt him.

i kind of think its pointless for us to continue this as we interpret things differently thanks to the lack of info we got from manga. there are two or three ways of interpretation in my mind abt this yonko vs admiral war. but for now i will keep it to me

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lol coming from the troll of the base it’s hilarious
Post automatically merged:

of coz if u compare all of yonko military forces combined then they got a better side since vice admirals doesnt seem like they are at top commander level. may be some of them are bt dnt know. so shichibukai kind of helps to balance it out. BTW WG is a different case. i think WG's power as a whole with CP , advanced weaponry (like pacifistas or SSG) and marines plus shichibukai power clearly triumphs over even the combined mighty of yonko IMO

well i didnt tell u that he was attacking luffy . he was fighting with marco at that certain point. and the bold part is false. how can u compare how much time he had in just one panel. one time we saw akainu and marco clashing and in the next panel WB was already behind akainu. and this is raged WB for all we know. we dnt even know how fast raged WB can react. like i said previously if u move much faster even advanced CoO is pointless at some point. and considering Oda didnt had the best concepts of haki at that time. him colouring haki in black came in later point of the story. so in fact we really dnt know if oda really had any intention to show us how CoO worked at that point of the story. he more likely showed us how an enraged WB would look like. if u use common sense this was the last chance for WB to show how monstrous he was. the guy was gonna die at the end of the arc. so it would be such a pity and bad writing if WB got mid diffed by admirals ganging up on him. bt if u want me to argue then its lame from WB coz the only time he had an advantage over akainu was when he sneaked him from back

first of all he got two enraged attacks. where the latter split MF in half. so i dnt think even WB can keep using his greatest attacks left and right for so long. if anything when BB appeared right after that WB couldnt use his island splitting attack again. coz i dnt see any reason why he wouldnt use it again if he could on BB. the fact he couldnt use it again shows that he attacked with everything he's got when he wanted to kill akainu. i dnt think at that point he felt any sympathy towards akainu after he killed ace right in front of him. and how do u know kaido got the highest durability? coz he got harder skin than any other? so far durability wise akainu got the best feat. so i'll probably wait before making assumptions on kaido since so far he didnt tank any hit at a scale of an island splitting

which again proves how wrong u are. BB pirates were considered a yonko crew after defeating marco and the crew. same happened with luffy after his fight with katakuri .so they were recognized as emperors. the fact is both BB and luffy still got room to improve bt the world already recognize u as an emperor level pirate. so how can u say they arent on yonko level when they are already recognized as one. the thing is even yonko tier u are speaking of hv different levels same with admirals. just like BB and luffy, fujitora is still on his way of improvement .he most probably would only hv to master his DF since he most probably mastered his haki prowess already. otherwise i dnt see any reason y world military draft appointed him as an admiral if he wasnt already strong enough. just like sabo was no 2 of Revo even before receiving mera mera no mi. even akainu probably got his haki improved after his long ass battle with aokiji bt that doesnt mean he wasnt admiral tier previously or now he past that level since he could improve. so fujitora having room for growth doesnt mean he is already not on yonko level like how BB or luffy since both of them can still improve a lot bt still they are called in the same league

u still argue as if fujitora actually needed to stomp luffy and capture him. the guy even bowed his head to luffy to show his gratitude for saving the country from doffy which wt fujitora needed to happen. u think BM or kaido had any intention of showing their gratitude towards queen or luffy when they attacked them? LOL its funny how u even compare those different situations. and for marco unlike luffy or queen he got a hax DF which heals himself. he probably got the best tanking ability of all commanders. he tanked akainu,garp,kizaru thanks to his DF and its healing power. so saying BM or kaido would stomp him like how they did to queen and luffy is all but assumptions. u may not remember bt BM couldnt stomp jinbei when they faced each other like how she did against queen. so does that mean jinbei is better than queen? so that give u an answer. different characters got different abilities and ways they can handle things. BB would be the worst enemy of marco since he negate his DF power. akainu no diff ace who was a top commander bt we know the DF advantage he had against ace.so results differ in different match up. outcome would be the same bt the time required or difficulty wouldnt be the same always even if u are a tier above them
and for shanks i didnt say he couldnt battle on his own way. he definitely can. bt the idea that u think fujitora need to tank G4 attacks easily as kaido to prove he is at his level wont work at all since other yonko such as shanks or BB wouldnt be able to do so either. and just like shanks and BB got their own way to answer for G4 attacks, fujitora got his own too. he dont need to tank G4 attacks the same way kaido to prove his level to us

i think i already addressed abt this previously. how yonko arent limited with order and law so they can rampage whenever they want which help[s them to make a name or title for themselves . the same nature and freedom garp kinda had and he could even act like since he was a vice admiral. so pirates making a name to themselves is already obvious

we dnt even know how he got beaten and who beat him up. so far we truly know nothing abt z to even compare him with garp. so its probably pointless to argue abt him.

i kind of think its pointless for us to continue this as we interpret things differently thanks to the lack of info we got from manga. there are two or three ways of interpretation in my mind abt this yonko vs admiral war. but for now i will keep it to me
The warlords and the ssg didn’t exist at the same time but no the marines needed external help to even the yonko was my point. The full might of the WG is unknown but we know the marines are weaker as a unit compared to the collective yonko.

So your argument is plot for wb doing what he did? But it’s plot for Akainu to survive also you know that right. The fact is that wb was shown to be better despite all the damage he took on top of his illness. No rage mode is enough to make up for that.

Lol maybe because whitebeard was near death so he couldn’t attack at full power over and over again?? You know maybe by all the damage he got from everyone and the fact that he was ill. Yea let’s ignore that.

I don’t want fujitora to tank hits but he couldn’t put down luffy even with one of his stronger attacks. He is repeatedly shown with feats weaker than that of kaido and big mom. He also isn’t hyped like them. They have close to impenetrable skin on top of the fact that they have monstrous offensive capabilities. Nothing he has shown or has the hype to match those two and luffy’s battle was more proof of that. Kaido didn’t cut luffy or use any particular weakness he just had overwhelming strength and didn’t use his df but just his weapon, fujitora with his fruit wasn’t doing that well. Zoro was also able to fend him off too. If you think Fuji has the same level of hype or feats as those two then we just have to leave it there.

kaido can fall from the sky with no damage, the narrator repeatedly pointed to his durability similar to what Oda did with big mom but with weaker emphasis for her. Yea Akainu is up there but again the portrayal is leaning towards kaido.

No it’s not garp made a name for himself because he could actually took out many notorious pirates and cornered roger. No marine was able to do what he did and thus he got the deserving hype for it. Z is not at that level, this is a manga where we use hype and feats to judge characters it’s not always a 100% accurate but we get a sense of portrayal through that. I mean I could make the claim that weevil >> mihawk. Like it’s not guaranteed I’m wrong but that statement is unlikely due to portrayal/hype etc.

Last edited:

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The warlords and the ssg didn’t exist at the same time but no the marines needed external help to even the yonko was my point. The full might of the WG is unknown but we know the marines are weaker as a unit compared to the collective yonko.
which is obvious with lack of vice admirals to even out top commanders of yonko. got nothing to do with yonko vs admirals

So your argument is plot for wb doing what he did? But it’s plot for Akainu to survive also you know that right. The fact is that wb was shown to be better despite all the damage he took on top of his illness. No rage mode is enough to make up for that.
@bold LOL wt? when did i say that. as WB was the one going down in that arc its obvious he gets far better treatment compared to others. even now kaido will most probably go down in wano arc. so he will get his time to shine more than anyone in this arc. all the hype is there to make it up for it. from narrators view of point its pointless to focus on characters thoroughly (apart from main ones) if he can focus on them later on. on WBs case that was the last time he had to shine. and oda did a good job on that. its not abt complaining abt plot bt rather we as readers can understand writers motives and his reasons behind them as to why he did this or that on particular moments of the story. probably the actual reason why any of the top tiers like garp,WB,sengoku,admirals and even mihawk werent allowed to go all out since wt kind of narrator will reveal so much at just the half way through his own story. which is y i think MF battle isnt a good one to argue abt

Lol maybe because whitebeard was near death so he couldn’t attack at full power over and over again?? You know maybe by all the damage he got from everyone and the fact that he was ill. Yea let’s ignore that.
which is y i said akainu's two lethal attacks on him did their parts. WBs strength dropped massively after he lost his half of his face. and also doesnt change the fact that WB's raged attacks were aimed to kill akainu on the spot bt he failed in doing so. sure fighting enemy after enemy WB was getting weaker there is no denying that. all i said was akainu's attacks were the most lethal ones he received. which is not a bad thing since WB still had his strength to some what help his allies to get away. if anything else it shows how monstrous WB is. akainu eating 2 attacks from WB and WB eating 2 attacks from akainu and both of them still didnt go down actually helps both of them IMO

I don’t want fujitora to tank hits but he couldn’t put down luffy even with one of his stronger attacks. He is repeatedly shown with feats weaker than that of kaido and big mom. He also isn’t hyped like them. They have close to impenetrable skin on top of the fact that they have monstrous offensive capabilities. Nothing he has shown or has the hype to match those two and luffy’s battle was more proof of that. Kaido didn’t cut luffy or use any particular weakness he just had overwhelming strength and didn’t use his df but just his weapon, fujitora with his fruit wasn’t doing that well. Zoro was also able to fend him off too. If you think Fuji has the same level of hype or feats as those two then we just have to leave it there.
the answer is right there in bold. he never intended to do so compared to the likes of kaido and BM. u are actually comparing an admiral who trolls in a certain arc vs a yonko. bt i agree that he doesnt got hype as much as kaido or BM. and kaido did all that when he was serious which i never saw fujitora being so far so there is nothing to compare at all

kaido can fall from the sky with no damage, the narrator repeatedly pointed to his durability similar to what Oda did with big mom but with weaker emphasis for her. Yea Akainu is up there but again the portrayal is leaning towards kaido.
yp he got monstrous level of physicality there is no denying any of that. bt wt im saying is we dnt know the length of it so far. like how far can he take on. we for now know the only time kaido got injured was through enma. lets see if that attack oden performed with enma is greater than wt WB used against akainu which he split MF in half to get a grasp of how much can kaido take

No it’s not garp made a name for himself because he could actually took out many notorious pirates and cornered roger. No marine was able to do what he did and thus he got the deserving hype for it. Z is not at that level, this is a manga where we use hype and feats to judge characters it’s not always a 100% accurate but we get a sense of portrayal through that. I mean I could make the claim that weevil >> mihawk. Like it’s not guaranteed I’m wrong but that statement is unlikely due to portrayal/hype etc.
garp was exceptional not only becoz of his strength bt also how fixated he was on fighting roger and pirates which u can get the same vibe from akainu from current generation. while marines like sengoku or may be even kong probably didnt got the motivation as much as garp. if u compare to the current generation kizaru or aokiji dnt have the same urge akainu had, to fight pirates. i think that personality is also a main factor wt helps them to make up a name for themselves. and just like i previously said admirals cant go rampage on islands as they pleases like how yonko would do. which is y they wont be able to make titles for themselves. even garp who was an exception only got 'hero of marines' as a title instead of 'strongest marine' or so. and lets not talk abt z as we know next to nothing on him

we started this argument since u told that the recent chapters prove that yonko> admirals bt to me it seems like not the case. due to lack of manga details its quite pointless to further argue. lets just w8 and see wt actually lies in oda's mind. hope he gives us some actions between admirals and yonko in near future so we can finally end all these debates