Potential Rap Tournament on NB (Official)

NB Rap Tournament

• Total voters

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All Spots Filled!! You Can Still Ask to Join as a Standby Participant or Standby Judge!!!

I have some ideas to make a rap tournament with NBs best rappers. of course you dont have to know rap, if you are a poet or song writer then you can easily participate in this..

Naruawesome usually makes these rap threads that go Hottest Threads in a couple of days and have like 30+ pages in them but i find those threads to not really give a clear cut picture as to who really is the best in this site as a rapper. the voting polls are always messed up for lack of better terms.. my opinion the polls dont really reflect who is the best in this thread as a rapper.. but its ok cuz those rap threads are just for fun and light hearted competition..

but i want to make a rap tourn.. it will be competitve.. and there will be one winner and that will clearly show whos the best. there will be judges.. 5 judges.. my goal is to have 16 participants..

if you want to be involved, be a judge, be a contestant or just want to witness this event go down on the base just comment and express your thoughts. with 16 contestants there will be 4 rounds, preliminary, quarter, semi and finals. if theres more then 16 people who want to rap then i'll create an elimination round or a thread for everyone to weed out the best or something..

if you want to be a judge you have to obviously like rap hip hop and understand it. not saying you have to be a pro rapper but to have some basic knowledge of rapping.

anybody can be in the tourn but mind you its going to be competitive. i dont have everything finalize but i have alot of great ideas for the rounds. anyone interested i will keep posted on when the tourn will begin.. and its not going to be threads or rap threads and no polls like these other rap threads, it will be held in a public group, with again 5 judges..

i would hope people interested would be: LBeezy, Ranificient, LDude, Ninjakid, Naruawesome (if he isnt banned), Scion of Hentai, Digits*, Riker, Ginkai Uzumaki, eyesofthekyuubi... agian anybody can join but those are just people i hope would come through..

for judges id hope the Agent would come through.. again you can judge too if you have knowledge of rap and stuff

let me know what you think.. if you have any questions about what i have in stored for this tourn ask.. i have alot of good ideas.. it will be official. i dont have any ideas for a prize though but anyone with any ideas please share..

DONT BE DISCOURAGED TO JOIN JUST CUZ I NAMED A FEW NAMES.. ANYBODY CAN PARTICIPATE. ANYBODY CAN PARTICIPATE.. LOL
gus please dont pm me or vm me about this.. any discussion just have it here if it concerns this tourn..

People Who Want to Judge
ThtOneGuy
Drayden
Scary Yamato
ITACHIUCHIA101
kisamerox9

People Who Want to Participate
NarutoVsGoku
LBeezy
NinjaKid114
~Dream~
NarutAwesome
10023213 (digits)
willie0828
rikerslade
Monkey D. Dragon
wridacule
EYES OF ITACHI
Elementalist
Rasnall
LDude
The Scion of Hentai
AmaniPaz

Last edited:
Reactions: wridacule

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmm this seems good, i'm all fired up now xd
yes ! yo where have you been man? there was a big rap thread for the past few days and i aint see you post..

i want you to be part of this tourn..

Was going to be a partisapant.. Than saw how you wanted specific people and left.
lol no no no no ....

theres some people who personally i would love to join but dont let that discourage you from joining. lol do you want me to edit my post to include you? cmon man do you really want a special invitation? you can be a judge.. lol

dont be discouraged.. like i said anyone can join..

Last edited:

~Dream~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't multipost, just multi quote others.

Put me in, I'm as hot as boiling water in a bowl
Girls can't handle my tootsie roll
I'm a legend, a beast, a rapper
If you think you can get through me, that's all jabber
Rikerslade, Digits, NinjaKid, they all suck balls
I bet they never tried the cherry flavoured halls.
My premium avatar has Zoro
But you only live once, YOLO

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sure i wanna be a judge
lol thanks for stepping up.. i will definently consider man.. plus ive seen you rap and stuff so i know you already like it and can do it yourself..

well you just made your way in..

btw Cali is that you?

Last edited:

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i'm tempted:mugi: but i won't xd

OT: yeah you can put me in, just remind me or something a couple of days before because i might forget

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm tempted:mugi: but i won't xd

OT: yeah you can put me in, just remind me or something a couple of days before because i might forget
put you down for what? judge or rapper?

and to be honest idk when i will start this and create it all.. i have to plan it all out.. and i want prizes.. i have to get judges.. think of rules and what to do in rounds and how long i want this tourn to last...

its not going to be your typical Naruawesome rap battle threads. this is going to be legit..

so it could be in a week or month or even tomorrow (doubt it) but yea i will keep everyone interested posted and informed...

btw to everyone spread the word..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
put you down for what? judge or rapper?

and to be honest idk when i will start this and create it all.. i have to plan it all out.. and i want prizes.. i have to get judges.. think of rules and what to do in rounds and how long i want this tourn to last...

its not going to be your typical Naruawesome rap battle threads. this is going to be legit..

so it could be in a week or month or even tomorrow (doubt it) but yea i will keep everyone interested posted and informed...

btw to everyone spread the word..
ok
put me down as a participant.
you should probably lemit it to like 5 r 10 raps that way the thread doesn't go on too long and people can easily decide who the winner is and then have like:if so and so beats this person and another person beats his opponent then the 2 go against each other and the winners just keep going up until your only left with 2 people

willie0828

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm in.. But i am confused.. I want to compete and I want to be a judge too. LOL
Please for your response.. Choose if you want me to compete or you want me to be the judge :p

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok
put me down as a participant.
you should probably lemit it to like 5 r 10 raps that way the thread doesn't go on too long and people can easily decide who the winner is and then have like:if so and so beats this person and another person beats his opponent then the 2 go against each other and the winners just keep going up until your only left with 2 people
i was thinking of giving people time limits like 2-3 days to post as many raps to their opponents as they can because not everyone is opperating on the same time frame and some people work and go to school so i dont want to pressure people of just posting 5-10 raps..

people can post in a 48-72 time frame and post as much as they want.. thats what im thinking.. i might change it or not but a timeframe is what im leaning towards..

and i plan on making each round different.. very different.. just to test peoples skills and make things interesting..

like for one round i want people to partner up for a 2 on 2 rap battle.. but on the next round the winner of the 2 on 2 will have to face each other.. so thats the catch.. lol i want to impliment this idea in the tourn.. it will make things very interesting..

i wanna be in it
judge or rapper contestant?

I'm in.. But i am confused.. I want to compete and I want to be a judge too. LOL
Please for your response.. Choose if you want me to compete or you want me to be the judge :p
lol i cant choose for you.. its up to you man.. you have plenty of time to decide...

willie0828

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let me get this straight...
All these contestants has no license plate..
To rap.. to tap.. their words.. are worst..
And see their face.. it's all.. been cursed..

(just rappin.. peace guys)

willie0828

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You're boiling water in a bowl, but the Fahrenheit is low.
And girls CAN resist to taste your tinie winnie tootsie roll..

Your face is a legend and a beast..
You're a rapper.. but in ranking, you are in the least..

You never tried cherry flavored halls coz you can't afford..
Call your gang in a battle and i'll call my ninja hoard..

In this battle.. you will die alive..
I'll murder you with your parents in your home tonight..

Once you register here.. you will not escape..
I'll unleashed my Jinjiruki.. and you're already late.

(peace ^_^-V) "Rap for Fun"

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let me get this straight...
All these contestants has no license plate..
To rap.. to tap.. their words.. are worst..
And see their face.. it's all.. been cursed..

(just rappin.. peace guys)
You're boiling water in a bowl, but the Fahrenheit is low.
And girls CAN resist to taste your tinie winnie tootsie roll..

Your face is a legend and a beast..
You're a rapper.. but in ranking, you are in the least..

You never tried cherry flavored halls coz you can't afford..
Call your gang in a battle and i'll call my ninja hoard..

In this battle.. you will die alive..
I'll murder you with your parents in your home tonight..

Once you register here.. you will not escape..
I'll unleashed my Jinjiruki.. and you're already late.

(peace ^_^-V) "Rap for Fun"
yea yea thats cool and all that you want to give a sample of what you packing like kool aid but um wouldnt it be wise to save the battle raps for the tourn?

yea save that shit and dont let this thread turn to some battle royal thread. this aint a rap thread.. its for discussion for this tourn.. express what you think and if you have any ideas of how it should be run please share..

willie0828

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea yea thats cool and all that you want to give a sample of what you packing like kool aid but um wouldnt it be wise to save the battle raps for the tourn?

yea save that shit and dont let this thread turn to some battle royal thread. this aint a rap thread.. its for discussion for this tourn.. express what you think and if you have any ideas of how it should be run please share..
Sorry dawg, that is just a trailer for this tournament =)