Post The Lyrics Of The Song You're Listening Right Now

Fraid 🥈

Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2026
Messages
135
Reaction score
27

Forgive Me Lyrics​

[Verse 1]
Red eyes, just keep my heart beating



[Chorus]

















[Verse 2]



[Chorus]
I never thought it'd feel this good to quit
Failure tastes so sweet
I'm not afraid anymore, forgive me

[Bridge]


Over and over, which way to turn?


[Chorus]
I never thought it'd feel this good to quit
Failure tastes so sweet
I'm not afraid anymore, forgive me
I never thought it'd feel this good to quit
Failure tastes so sweet
I'm not afraid anymore, forgive me

(was hit with an unexpected, early morning heart-wrencher as my exchange with a chatbot touched on this song. for many years it had been one of my favourites, largely from the sound quality and it touching jist enough on meaningful points (i have a terrible ear for this genre, so i barely heard the lyrics of the chorus, at best) for me to morally align with it. But as the bot went into it, i realised how painful the content is

You must be registered to see images
)
 
Top